1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SSBM Fav Character

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by pit-fall, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Slick

Slick Banned

Link, Pikachu, Mewtwo and Fox.

Mainly because I've always liked their games. Fox is because I like his charging thing.

2. crashandburn

crashandburn Beginning Trainer

I really like Marth, shiek, roy, and young link

3. LucarioSandslash

LucarioSandslash Hokage ,believe it!!

Yoshi , capt Falcon , young link/Link , Mario/dr mario , Luigi , pichu,roy and mr.game & Watch. I think i can beat you with these character

4. Zenigane

Zenigane roar!

Samus/Mewtwo are by far my favorite characters.

5. okothnuva

okothnuva or something

lol.

*tries to keep a straight face*

I usually use Falco because of waveshine combos, but jigglypuff is really fun to use too. I occasionally use the ice climbers.

6. Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog DON'T F$#@ WITH ME!

Capt. Falcon. Because you have almost no need to wavedash. Moonwalks and Shffl's galore.

7. Elementman-Novapoke

Elementman-Novapoke Well-Known Member

Normally I use Cap.Falcon , the links, DK and Mario.
    But i've suddenly got extremely as ness, Using the suicide attack (as I call it) to KO enemies is awesome... ​

8. Bulbatordile

Bulbatordile Who can say?

I tend to play as Link a lot.

9. zimzimzims

zimzimzims shinx goes rawr

zelda,kirby,gannondorf,falco,andyounglink

10. pokefan

pokefan Well-Known Member

always kirby wen with friends

11. dark rift

dark rift Well-Known Member

when its 2P i use Donkey Kong ( the ultimate kirby/jiggillypuff killer)
    if not i use Marth( quick with quick attacks)

12. Kirby, Pikachu, Mario, Link, Pichu, Mewtwo, Marth, and Peach.

13. pit-fall

pit-fall Angels Amoonguss

I thought alot more people used Roy instead of Marth because of the fire thing, but apparently I was wrong.

14. Pikalover

Pikalover Ahh, true love ^_^

Marth is my favorite character. He's just.....awesome. Great attacks, super fast, very good looking ;)...

Pika's a close second though. He was my favorite in the original game; and whenever I'm looking for ultimate power, I use him (he's the only one that I was able to beat the 100 man battle with) :D

15. Pacman

Pacman Well-Known Member

Lets See;

Link
    Zelda
    Samus
    Marth
    Roy

16. ChaosAngel

ChaosAngel MINE!! :D

Marth, Roy, Luigi, Link, Dr. Mario, and Ganondorf.

17. Zubeon

Zubeon Well-Known Member

I've got to go with Fox. I played as him long before I knew he was a top-tier character.

Also Mewtwo. I know he's weak as hell, but I like his movesets. They look so elegant and sophisticated. With about 15% more power he'd be a pretty dynamite character.

18. Comray001

Comray001 IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR

Samus is my all time best character but I use Ganondorf, Capt. Falcon, and Marth also

19. chubb-o-wub

chubb-o-wub Well-Known Member

Marth, Ganondorf, Fox, Kirby, Zelda(not Sheik). Marth because of Counter and sword for all those fun attacks; Fox for reflector, super-fast, and kicks; Kirby floats, sucks up things, and fun a moves; Zelda for b, a, and throing moves, long-range, and transforms for physical damage; and Ganondorf, to be honest, he just rocks. Sure he's slow, but if you find him in air or below you, bye-bye.

20. Nat the Yoshi

Nat the Yoshi SUPERSAIYAN LUCARIO!

My favs are Gannondorf, Young Link, Zelda/Sheik and Falco. Young Link used to be my best, (but since I suck in SSBM anyways... :)) Gannondorf has become my best