• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSBM Fav Character

Hoshi no Kabii

I thought alot more people used Roy instead of Marth because of the fire thing, but apparently I was wrong.
Roy is clearly better than Marth in...the twilight zone!

I main Luigi, mostly because of his aerials, wavedash, and slow fall speed. And his killer taunt.

Edit: I can see we have a lot of smash n00bs on the forums =/

Kay

Ka-boom
I like using Luigi the most.

Gannnonndorffff *bows down to him*

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Well when I first got the game I only played as Link. Then I gradually used Pikachu more often. Then I unlocked Mewtwo and started using him. When I found I needed a Speedier character cause Mewtwo was too slow to fight the likes of Marth and Sheik, I tried out Roy but his recovery sucks. I then Moved on to Jigglypuff and would train with her everyday during this past summer. I've gotten pretty good with her. I am better at nailing people with rest at the right moment than doing the Wall-Of-Pain. More Recently I have been using Fox. I love his speed and power. I just hate how he can be hit while recovering and is a fast faller. He isn't as bad as Falco with the fast fall, but he is still bad. When Falco falls off before I can even hit the buttons to do the Fire Fox thing he is halfway down, and on smaller stages he is dead.

But yeah, I mainly use Link, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Fox, and Roy. Roy not so much anymore. Once in a while I will switch it up and use Dr.Mario/Mario, Kirby, Samus or Young Link.

Right now I am trying to master Fox's Shine-Spike. That is such a cool move if you can pull it off at the right time. I also would like to learn how to Phantom Rest better with Jiggs ( when you hang off the edge and wait for your foe to get close then jump into them and rest them).

Ryan Buckles

<-Yanma's gone HULK!
I use Fox and Mewtwo mainly. To a lesser extent, Samus, Mario and Ganondorf. Fox PWNS all!!! Especially Capt. Falcon.

Ganondorf's strengh is unmatched. hes my no.1 man, hovever i use Luigi, and Mr.Game and Watch a lot too.

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
I use pretty much a somewhat wide variety of characters. I like using Luigi, Mewtwo, Samus, Donkey Kong, and Kirby. I use Jigglypuff the most because of its suprising amount of power. It's my favorite.

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
I'm good with most anyone except for DK and Yoshi. But my best characters are Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pichu, and anyone with a sword. I'm pretty good as Bowser, also. Ness rox my sox!

;216; ;216;

Last edited:

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I pwn with Mewtwo, Gannondorf, and sometimes Marth. And, yes, I'm counter happy.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Gannondorf, Falco, and Roy are my favorites.

Z_N-Freak

I <3 Samus Aran
Sheik is my favourite character, but due to the fact that I pwn my friends with her I only use her at tourneys and against a friend who is as good as I am =)

I also like to play with Pikachu and Kirby
Pikachu for his Tailspike and Kirby for his sucking power, that just owns =D

Bowser for his brute strength and weight. True he is slow, but yet I win most battles with him.
EDIT/Off-Topic: w007. Just remembered I got SSBM exactly a year from today.

Last edited:

chubb-o-wub

Let me start my list. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Peach, Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf*, Falco, Fox*, Kirby, Samus, Link*, Zelda, Pikachu, Jigglypuff*, Mewtwo, and Marth*. If you noticed the * on several characters, it means that I'm superpowerful when used.