• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSBM Fav Character

Sasarai

Bishop
I mostly use Ganondorf. Might switch to Falco every now and then.

Fidgety Raichu

A SKITTY IS FINE TOO
I've been primarily a Kirby player since the original SSB, although the little puffball ended up neutered on Melee in comparison. In spite of my friends' reccomendations that I switch to a character better fitting my straightforward approach to the game (i.e. Marth or Capt. Falcon), I've stuck with HAL's little marshmallow to adequate results. Still nowhere near the level as others in the Melee community in town, but enough in terms of competency to win sometimes.

I've learned how to use Pichu, although not enough to win matches as consistently as with Kirby. Same can be said for Yoshi.

EDIT: It seems that I do very well with Luigi, of all characters!

EDIT ANOTHER: Luigi has now become my main character until further notice. Because unlike Kirby, he actually has something RESEMBLING attack priority!

Last edited:

Z_N-Freak

I <3 Samus Aran
Starting today I am also Going to use Yoshi. He just pwns with his Second jump =D

I also Like his forward smash. He stretches back and WHAM In your Face STUPID MARTH! Gnagna :D

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
I have a tendancy to switch now and then.

Most played are Pikachu, Samus, Mewtwo and Young Link.

killerkyogre14

i mainly use luigi
but sometimes i may use Ganondorf or Link