• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSBM Fav Character

Slick

Banned
Link, Pikachu, Mewtwo and Fox.

Mainly because I've always liked their games. Fox is because I like his charging thing.

crashandburn

Beginning Trainer
I really like Marth, shiek, roy, and young link

LucarioSandslash

Hokage ,believe it!!
Yoshi , capt Falcon , young link/Link , Mario/dr mario , Luigi , pichu,roy and mr.game & Watch. I think i can beat you with these character

okothnuva

or something
Yoshi , capt Falcon , young link/Link , Mario/dr mario , Luigi , pichu,roy and mr.game & Watch. I think i can beat you with these character

lol.

*tries to keep a straight face*

I usually use Falco because of waveshine combos, but jigglypuff is really fun to use too. I occasionally use the ice climbers.

Elementman-Novapoke

Normally I use Cap.Falcon , the links, DK and Mario.
But i've suddenly got extremely as ness, Using the suicide attack (as I call it) to KO enemies is awesome...​

dark rift

when its 2P i use Donkey Kong ( the ultimate kirby/jiggillypuff killer)
if not i use Marth( quick with quick attacks)

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I thought alot more people used Roy instead of Marth because of the fire thing, but apparently I was wrong.

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
Marth is my favorite character. He's just.....awesome. Great attacks, super fast, very good looking ;)...

Pika's a close second though. He was my favorite in the original game; and whenever I'm looking for ultimate power, I use him (he's the only one that I was able to beat the 100 man battle with) :D

Zubeon

I've got to go with Fox. I played as him long before I knew he was a top-tier character.

Also Mewtwo. I know he's weak as hell, but I like his movesets. They look so elegant and sophisticated. With about 15% more power he'd be a pretty dynamite character.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Samus is my all time best character but I use Ganondorf, Capt. Falcon, and Marth also

chubb-o-wub

Marth, Ganondorf, Fox, Kirby, Zelda(not Sheik). Marth because of Counter and sword for all those fun attacks; Fox for reflector, super-fast, and kicks; Kirby floats, sucks up things, and fun a moves; Zelda for b, a, and throing moves, long-range, and transforms for physical damage; and Ganondorf, to be honest, he just rocks. Sure he's slow, but if you find him in air or below you, bye-bye.

Nat the Yoshi

SUPERSAIYAN LUCARIO!
My favs are Gannondorf, Young Link, Zelda/Sheik and Falco. Young Link used to be my best, (but since I suck in SSBM anyways... :)) Gannondorf has become my best