• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SSX Tricky

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Does anyone like this game? Or any game of the SSX series? SSX Tricky just happens to be my favorite. ; D I love this game, I've always wanted to go snowboarding, and this game was just amazing. I used to always play as Mac, but once I started to get really interested in Japan, I always used Kaori Nishidake, who is now my Video Game Bishie. Lol, but yeah, I use Mac a lot for the character. my favorite course is... I don't have one, actually.

So yeah, does anyone else like this game/series?

old skool!

Was a really fun game, I have to say I liked the 3rd one a lot better, though. I thought they both had a lot of replay value and were quite entertaining games in general.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
old skool!

Was a really fun game, I have to say I liked the 3rd one a lot better, though. I thought they both had a lot of replay value and were quite entertaining games in general.

The third one wasn't so bad, actually. But it was SSX on Tour that I thought really sucked. But whatever lol. Yeah, they were really entertaining. I wish I could figure out how to hook up my X-box so I could start playing it again lol.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I really like the game also. I used to play it a lot with my sister on the GC. =D I had the third one also and it was def. the best one...but I still play it rarely on my Wii. I didn't get far it in, but it was a really awesome game.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
They have an SSX for the Wii? What's it called? I didn't know that lol. I hope it features Kaori xD.

PurpleMew

no promises
I love this game but havent played it in ages and omg i forgot the wii game name. i think it is SSX; narly boarding or something like that.

Anyways its an awsome game and they need to bring out an updated version.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
The one for the Wii is SSX Blur. I just looked it up lol. I can't wait to get it lol, I'm fixated on buying it now! A new game might be coming out Early 2009, like January-February, but no one's positive about that yet.

I wish I had the first SSX game, it had cool characters lol.

PurpleMew

no promises
The one for the Wii is SSX Blur. I just looked it up lol. I can't wait to get it lol, I'm fixated on buying it now! A new game might be coming out Early 2009, like January-February, but no one's positive about that yet.

I wish I had the first SSX game, it had cool characters lol.

Aww ill look forward to buying it if there is a new one. lols. And about the hard bit of the game, it not all hard just parts like most games are hard in parts. Most games are challenged by people where some games are really easy for others. its basically put on your skill and other peoples opinion on the game.

Hidethegames

I loved SSX tricky for the Gamecube. I had fun memories of that game with my friend, but then he let one of his friends borrow it (Not my copy) and then we never saw it again.