• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stabby's Dex Completionist Thread

Stabby

Hey guys!! Its been years, but this is gonna drive me crazy until it's over with.

All I need is a Sableye in order for my Dex to be complete. It doesn't have to be for keeps, I just need the Dex entry. Either way I can give whoever has one just about any one Pokemon they ask for! Some exceptions apply because I only traded other people for a small number of entries but I do have the following for sure:

- All Sword Exclusives
- Goomy
- Galarian Ponyta
- Larvatar
- Togepi
- Lunatone
- Lotad
- Throah
- Solosis
- Corsola
- Crogunk
- Riolu
- Spritzee
- Rotom
- Eiscue
- Vullaby
- Cottonee

Or just feel free to ask if none of the above suit your fancy.

A bonus Pokemon that I'd be interested is a female Appletun! And again, just ask for something in return and I'll see if I've got it available!

As a side note, the Pokemon I have probably don't have egg moves or competitive things so I wouldn't ask for stuff like that. All Pokemon I've acquired in most aspects were obtained simply to complete the dex and nothing more. I'm sadly not competitive, just a shiny enthusiast out to get the charm.

Astrint

Breeding Star
i have sableye. do you have a poison touch Croagunk? i also have a female appletun

Stabby

Hi!

Sadly no, my Toxicroak has Dry Skin. I'm sorry. :c

Astrint

Breeding Star
would you happen to have a deino and farfetch'd then? for sableye and the appletun?

Stabby

Oh yeah for sure!! I actually have both on hand right now ready for trading. the Deino is male and the Farfetch'd is female. Is that ok?

Astrint

Breeding Star
that's fine. dm me a code