• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

STABmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made absolutely no attempt to contact my opponent, nor do I even know who he is. But I am confident we will get our battles done soon.

Honus

uh i had a guarenteed sweep game 1 but i forgot an ability on a pokemon so lol won game 2 and then lost game 3 with a no evd mon and the wrong item on another so yeah basically i have the iq of dubby, good luck firestar

firestar319

The Marauder
uh i had a guarenteed sweep game 1 but i forgot an ability on a pokemon so lol won game 2 and then lost game 3 with a no evd mon and the wrong item on another so yeah basically i have the iq of dubby, good luck firestar

Confirming. Yah having the wrong ability really costed ya game 1. Overall they were good games =3

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Won vs. Apollo 2-1. Very close games. Awesome tier. They should make this a standard tier on PS. anyways, very ggs.

Chances are pretty low that I'll actually manage it in time. Neither of us ever tried to contact each other before this lol.

Regardless I sent him a PM, we'll see if we can make it work.

Last edited:

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
I wish I knew about this tournament sooner...

How the hell do you even get pokemon with those types of moves?

Last edited:

ger9119

I was supposed to have my match with D-Bray yesterday but he never showed

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Contacted Opp

#SawsbuckIsSexy

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Contacting opp as soon as I click that Post button~

Status
Not open for further replies.