• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stadium 1 Bonus Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravarex

Grandmaster
As I recall from way back in the day of Pokemon Stadium 1, beating all the cups in round 2 as well as inputting a certain code at the old sticker machines that could print stickers of the photos you took of Pokemon in the game, would unlock a set of special bonus stickers. I was never able to beat all of the cups back in the day (bear in mind, the game was much less balanced back then-the physical/special split was based on type rather than attack, psychic types didn’t have any viable checks to stop them, the game was biased in favor of the computer (I swear it was), and of course, I was much younger and dumber back then), and as such, I never was able to get the chance to so much as see those bonus stickers. I still would really like to know what they were like though—dose anyone know of a site that shows you what the bonus stickers would have looked like or can anyone who has achieved/seen them describe them to me? I’m quite curious what they depicted….
Thanks for any help you have to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.