• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

staerG nomekoP esreveR

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
So, I was snoopin' around YouTube a few weeks ago, and I came across this video. Nothing out of the ordinary, just someone opening a booster box.

I came across this video a few minutes ago.

Compare 3:38 in the first video to 3:21 in the second, or just watch all of the second.

Reverse Pokemon Greats? What?

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Yea I saw things like that as well, I wonder what would be worth more now since Ultra Rare by itself is easier to get than a reverse see You're always guaranteed 1 rare, there are 4 types of rare- normal rare, holo rare, secret rare and ultra rare. There are only so many rares and all that in one set, but as for a reverse it's totally different.

The types of reverse there are are commons and uncommons and rares, even there are less types, there are more common and uncommon cards in a set, so getting an ultra rare in reverse is something, maybe like those crystal cards. So it really gets interesting when the new set comes out.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yea I saw things like that as well, I wonder what would be worth more now since Ultra Rare by itself is easier to get than a reverse see You're always guaranteed 1 rare, there are 4 types of rare- normal rare, holo rare, secret rare and ultra rare. There are only so many rares and all that in one set, but as for a reverse it's totally different.

The types of reverse there are are commons and uncommons and rares, even there are less types, there are more common and uncommon cards in a set, so getting an ultra rare in reverse is something, maybe like those crystal cards. So it really gets interesting when the new set comes out.

There's one big differance though. Crystal Pokemon were actually hard to get in packs while Prime Pokemon are 4-5 per box.