• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stage Fight! (092)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Stage Fight!

After Arriving on another Island, Ash & Co. discover a Showboat which has many talking Pokémon on it. Finding out they do performances, Ash & Co. decide to sit and watch it, but Team Rocket arriving to steal the rare talking Pokémon. Can Ash & Co. save them while having to help out a girl and her Raichu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Woohoo a Raichu was featured! What was it so scared about anyway, she only threw it away in fear because of it's dangerously high electricity levels.

I wish Raichu was the one that used Thunder instead of Pikachu on Team Rocket, rather than a Mega Punch, it'd been much more devistating, than from an unevolved type.

P

PokeFan4Ever7783

I think this whole episode was utterly ridiculous and stupid!

C

Charizard_swe

Quite slow in the beginning, but later on, it was better

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
PokeFan4Ever7783 said:
I think this whole episode was utterly ridiculous and stupid!

How so?

I thought it was one of the more interesting episodes. Seeing the Pokemon talk via lip sync was definitely worth it. Loved the way they freaked out TR near the end.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm not all that fond of this episode, mostly because I still have a hard time figuring out that girl and her ISSUES with raichu. I can't help thinking about it in all caps either because, man, those two have ISSUES. At least they did resolve them in the end. Probably the most interesting part about the whole episode was the illusion of the pokemon speaking. It was funny how Ash thought they were really talking and said that Meowth isn't the only pokemon who can talk. I also like the later part when the voice actors do their schtick for Team Rocket, and Meowth gets all teary-eyed. :)

D

Dark Magic

Marowak XD said:
it was ok, but the pokemon shouldve really knew how talk...

That makes NO sense. Go watch 'Go West, Young Meowth' where it takes a whole episode to explain Meowth's backstory and the difficulty he had learning how to talk. Why would any trainer go through that much trouble when it's far easier to have them voice act. Besides, if the Pokemon can talk, you're assuming/hoping they're brilliant stage performers without bad voices. No dice.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Great episode with an interesting twist. Pokemon actually talking even though it's done by several VAs. Shame it was almost ruined by TR.

JONNO.FRESH

An ok epi. The girl and the raichu was plot was pretty dumb. Could of been much better imo. 6/10

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Well guys, break out the BBQ sauce, there's going to be a troll-roasting tonight. >_>

Aside from that Ebiwaraa vs Goriki show at the begining, a pretty drab episode. It was nice to see a Raichu being reconized for it's cuteness though. See Pikachu-lovers? Pikachu can evolve and still be cute. :D

Bobaboba

Will they show Jynx when this episode airs next monday?

Battra

A nice filler episode, I like the Pokemon talking with the help of Va's. As for Kay and her Raichu I think they could've been better handled and a bit more developed.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
This epidsode was one of my favs! I loved the Mr. Mime!