• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

STAGE ON! :: May/Haruka Fan Club

I wanna join the May club, she's the best female character in the anime (Hilda's not in it) and coordinator.

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Welcome to the club new members!

As for the new topic, I'd say I'm happy with Glaceon, Galceon is cute, good in contests and suits her.
It would be lovely for Dawn and May to meet again in the Wallace cup. I would like to see Harley appear again if May does too, he is so funny! And Drew too.

thmayanimation5.gif

Okay I shouldn't let the club die! Late welcome to the new members and I've added you all plus the recent topics to the list!

To revive the club, let's have an event! This event will last until the end of November. What we can do is celebrate Winter with May! Feel free to post any Winter-themed artwork with May. Whether it's made by you or someone else. (but if it's made by someone else, please link to its source!) You can also post drabbles or fics that are Winter-themed and revolve around her. Same with graphics, AMVs, anything! There's no competition so feel free to participate! :D Remember you can put other characters/Pokemon in these things but don't make this 100% shippy because I'm certain we have a diverse group of May shippers. But if it does wind up being full of a certain ship, do warn us before making us look at it. Sounds good to everyone?

It's a bit early but it doesn't hurt getting ready for the cold holidays. (or hot if you come from the South) In the meantime, anyone have a new topic?

Arceusgamer14

Today marks the 10th Year since Gen III has launched and that was May's debut year and month.
How do you feel for having 10 years since May came to the Pokémon games and anime?

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I need to come here more often. But for now I'll answer the last topic question:
I really like Glaceon in her team, not only because it's my favorite, but also because it sort of completes her team when it comes to Pokemon types while looking quite elegant. If I had to choose another eeveelution, though, I would say maybe a Leafeon since it looks like a Pokemon that belongs more in contests, imo. I can also see May with one. :p

Today marks the 10th Year since Gen III has launched and that was May's debut year and month.
How do you feel for having 10 years since May came to the Pokémon games and anime?
Wow! 10 years already? This just reminds me that May would have been 20 years old if the anime did make the characters age.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hello guys! Been ages >< Looks like the club's dying D:

I've just snapshot a few pics of May from my friends DVD, nya~

1-34.png
1-35.png
1-36.png
1-37.png
1-38.png
1-39.png
1-40.png
1-42.png
1-43.png

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wonder if we'll ever get rse remakes, and maybe a reappearence for May? But I don't see it happening for gen. 5 tbh, it seems like it'll be ending soon, so maybe it'll happen in gen. 6? Also if we do get a rse remake I wonder if May will get a redesign and a new attire, if any.

Belated welcome, IrisandDawn and Misty Ketchum66. =]

Also this might be a little late but better than never:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope your holidays were swell and full of joy.

@PPL; This pics are great! I miss it sometimes when May was still getting used to the Pokemon world but glad to see she has blossomed into a strong coordinator. :D

As for the Winter event, I'll extend it throughout all of January. I haven't had much time to do anything myself but hoping this changes! Partipate in the event too, everyone.

Misty Ketchum66

~Pokeshipping~
Belated welcome, IrisandDawn and Misty Ketchum66. =]

Also this might be a little late but better than never:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope your holidays were swell and full of joy.

@PPL; This pics are great! I miss it sometimes when May was still getting used to the Pokemon world but glad to see she has blossomed into a strong coordinator. :D

As for the Winter event, I'll extend it throughout all of January. I haven't had much time to do anything myself but hoping this changes! Partipate in the event too, everyone.

Great picture!!! :D

Meowth City

Staff member
Apologies for neglecting this club, but I have returned with a Winter/Christmasy image to share with y'all.

WARNING: This piece of fanart contains mild ContestShipping cuteness.

Misty Ketchum66

~Pokeshipping~
Apologies for neglecting this club, but I have returned with a Winter/Christmasy image to share with y'all.

WARNING: This piece of fanart contains mild ContestShipping cuteness.

Cuuuute!!! I love Contestshipping!!!! Great fan art!
Where did you get this picture?

~May

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
I love all of the screen-shots -especially the one where she is smiling on her bike and getting squirted by Mudkip, lol. I've always loved how May and Mudkips get along, aha.

I love all of the fan art too!

And welcome to all of the new members! :D

Ooh, I do hope there are new Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and hopefully May will be in there and get herself back into the anime too!

I do hope R/S remakes are announced. I heard something about Eeveelutions being brought up so if that happens, I hope R/S can feature it. Maybe I'm finding desperate reasons for R/S to return but it can work. :p Plus we get to see May hopefully in a new outfit.

In the meantime, I think we need a new topic. ^_^

Which of May's contest appeals did you like the best?

Plus one more because it's relevant to speculation!

If a new Hoenn game was announced, what do you think May will be doing in this game?

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I do hope R/S remakes are announced, too. It will be great and it can bring May back.
Which of May's contest appeals did you like the best?
Squirtle's one. Where it made a frozen sculpture or frozwn bbbles.
If a new Hoenn game was announced, what do you think May will be doing in this game?
Well, the same.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

What do you guys think if the next anime saga should have cast inspired by the AG Cast?
I'm not the only one who thinks the next cast are should have a spiritual successor of the AG Cast am I?