• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, anyone have the sense of foreshadowing when Zoey's Finneon came out of a FIERY pokéball. Like her getting burned in the contest.:D

Judgement

Oh yes, Wallace was truly FABULOUS, what with all the dramatic posing and Engrish.

If I were Nurse Joy, I'd be pretty nervous about sitting next to Wallace too.
You know, I never did like Wallace in the games, but now I'm kind of starting to warm up to the guy.

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
They went overboard with May by evolving every one of her pokemon, it was just overkill.

TeddiUrsa

btw, was fineon called the "beautifly of the sea" or something like that?

I kept hearing "Agehunt" when it was pokedexed.

And again: Am I the only one who recognized the Cardcaptor characters?

I am still wondering how Mikuri looks like without his hat...

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Yay for writers, they seem to have realize that evolved pokemon > unevolved pokemon.
No. Pokemon of any stage of evolution are great, evolution doesn't improve or ruin a Pokemon. You see its me trying to make this point and my problem with Snorunt's evolution that makes people think I'm somehow anti-evolution. I feel Ash's team needs a balance of evolved and unevolved Pokemon once the series reaches a cirtain point. May's team doesn't quite need that balance unless she rejoins the team as a regular.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
I just watched this episode and I have to say that this episode was awesome
Ash's Appeal was awesome, but I think Water Pulse would have been a better finish that Water Gun
May's Appeal was great, and it was nice to see Max, Norman, Caroline, Harley, Solidad and of course, Drew watching it, as well as her theme song playing
Dawn's Appeal was cool, this is the first time Ambipom has used Focus Punch since evolving, like hearing her theme again
Zoey's Appel was cool, Finneon was alot cooler than I expected
Jessie's appeal was...well....it was unique I guess

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I was pumped when Battle Frontier started playing during Ash's appeal. I love that song!!! I wish PUSA would use that song so badly!!!

Thriller

Its almost time
No. Pokemon of any stage of evolution are great, evolution doesn't improve or ruin a Pokemon. You see its me trying to make this point and my problem with Snorunt's evolution that makes people think I'm somehow anti-evolution. I feel Ash's team needs a balance of evolved and unevolved Pokemon once the series reaches a cirtain point. May's team doesn't quite need that balance unless she rejoins the team as a regular.

If you must know, the reason I label you as "anti-evolution" is because a couple years ago, you always threw a fit whenever someone suggested an evolution no matter who it was (especially Corphish who, whether you think so or not, deserved it). Then Snorunt evolved and you felt (and still do) that its character was tarnished when in reality, it vastly improved in both character and battling. It only had a few more episodes to show itself off and it did. Thats very impressive if you ask me.

I'm glad to see your idea of evolution has changed and that you seemed to have matured a bit.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

The episode was absolutely intense, even 10 minutes in! Everything in this episode was absolutely perfect. Once you start hearing all of these remixes, BGMs, and theme songs used from the past season, combined with the perfomances, it just nearly forces you to not blink for a second. Even better were giving the scenes with people watching them, for both Dawn and May.

Dang, even words can't describe how well this episode was done!

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I'd have to say that Dawn's appeal was the worst. I'm not saying it was bad, in fact I liked it. But it was still the worst of the group. I give her a B+ for effort!

King Charizard

Here's the episode

[link removed]

is divided in 3 parts

Last edited by a moderator:

dman_dustin

What was his appeal anyway? I couldn't tell from the pics.

Ash threw the Pokeball and Buizel came out and attacked what looked like Electric Sparks (when I saw it without seeing the episode, I was Like "Holy Crap" Turns out it was just the seal of Buizel's Pokeball). Ash told Buizel to dive in the water, and then told Buizel to use Aqua jet, who zigzagged across the surface of the water, at one point Buizel's under water (It cut to Dawn, May, Zoey, and Brock) Ash apparently told Buizel to stop and Buizel stopped instantly using the floatation device around the neck.

Then Ash told Buizel to use SonicBoom to reach the surface. Buizel launched out of the watter. Ash told Buizel to use a powerful Water Gun, which was used on the water to a direct path to the Judges, it than then splashed against the end of the pool and kind of sparkled the judges.

It was pretty awesome, I hope I didn't l didn't leave anything out. And if there was a way to tell who was the best at their appeal, Ash came in second place (if the order on the screen mattered, when they announced the winners.)