• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Everyone's A Rival! Wallace Cup!

The gang have arrived in Lake Valor where the Wallace Cup is taking place. meethin up with Zoey, the gang all joins in. Ash, May, Dawn, Zoey and Jessie in disguise enter into the Wallace Cup with hopes of winning the coveted ribbon. However, will they all get through the appeals?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

So we see that May's Bulbasaur fully evolved. <~ When I saw the picture, I was shocked. Like, seriously, people. Venusaur was killing Azurill. ;__;

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
May has the right idea. In a new region she sticks with the pokemon she first caught and worked with, and evolves them.

Judgement

I, for one, am really glad that Bulbasaur evolved into Venusaur! Now May has yet another powerhouse pokemon.

I think it'd be really interesting to see it do an appeal, too bad we'll probably never ever see it again though ;_;

the redeemer

umbreon fan
maybe we gonna see her and her pokemon on the sinnoh pokemon league the gf in hoenn started earlier so maybe the one in johto too so she can win the gf (yeah i keep hoping) then be fast enough to go the the pokemon league

What's weird is that people are complaining about Yanmgea being a not-contest-ish Pokémon because of its look. Last time I checked, Venusaur didn't look any better.

DSRGBA

so skitty isnt evolved!!!, weird as pretty much everything else has and mays had it since the start of hoenn

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Looks don't matter in contests, it's how the contest pokemon WORKS in said contest that matters. Just ask Thriller about Buizel and contests for an example.

Thriller

Its almost time
I... I think my supreme joy of seeing this Venusaur with May is trying to knock over any hatred I have for Buoysel.

Chimchartrainer07

I... I think my supreme joy of seeing this Venusaur with May is trying to knock over any hatred I have for Buoysel.

Wow thats A LOT of joy. Im with you Thriller Dawn should really have her butt handed to her. Venasaur is so awesome, I can't beileve May has had so many evolutions. Poor Bulbasaur though, poor thing has to get a ladder now, if you know what I mean. Maybe when Ash gets back to the Lab he could have a big surprise and have his Bulbasaur evolved all the way to Venasaur, that'll probably never happen but it'd be nice if it did happen.

Chimchartrainer07

Wow thats A LOT of joy. Im with you Thriller Dawn should really have her butt handed to her. Venasaur is so awesome, I can't beileve May has had so many evolutions. Poor Bulbasaur though, poor thing has to get a ladder now, if you know what I mean. Maybe when Ash gets back to the Lab he could have a big surprise and have his Bulbasaur evolved all the way to Venasaur, that'll probably never happen but it'd be nice if it did happen.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Jesus Christ, so Bulbasaur's all grown up now too? Leaving Ash is the best thing May ever did- look at how much her team kicks *** now!

posting the pic here too;
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/121024357906611ee.jpg[/IMG139]

Yay for writers, they seem to have realize that evolved pokemon > unevolved pokemon.

uber gon

Accept Change
posting the pic here too;
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/121024357906611ee.jpg[/IMG139]

Yay for writers, they seem to have realize that evolved pokemon > unevolved pokemon.

Although don't you think May using Venusaur against a Marill is a bit on overkill. Although I can see why May has 3 ribbons that she possibly beat Drew with. Heck, I'm betting May used Venusaur against Drew's Roserade and won.:)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
lol the best part of this episode had to be Jessies reaction at failing at the appeals, she literally turned to dust over it.

Thriller

Its almost time
It really shows how much May has grown as a trainer. Remember the "Kinoko/Hinoko" incident? We all thought her Torchic would never evolve because she liked all the cuties? Now just look at all the ugly brutes she has!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It really shows how much May has grown as a trainer. Remember the "Kinoko/Hinoko" incident? We all thought her Torchic would never evolve because she liked all the cuties? Now just look at all the ugly brutes she has!

It is true her pokemon are evolving, yet she doesn't have any new ones when you would think she would have at least one jouto pokemon on her.

So she might be growing what she has, but she's still a rookie in experiancing new pokemon.