• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

Torpoleon

I wish I could see Venusaur in action. Like whole battle and not a little part.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
I wish I could see Venusaur in action. Like whole battle and not a little part.

We all do, Torpoleon, we all do...

I loved this scene:

Ash: Thanks a lot! Thanks for the applause!
Paul: What does he think he's doing! XD

Ash was 'hrmmph' in his suit. But May was kinda sexy in her arabic outfit, great change! XD

milenadrg

After Blaziken (of course) Venusaur must be some of the May's main powerhouse. I'm sad because her Skitty didn't evolove...

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I found it funny that when it came Dawn's turn she was at the mirror saying:

Dawn: "Oh man, I can't believe it, even my hair is nervous!"

Too funny.

~Ayra~;267;

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I found it funny that when it came Dawn's turn she was at the mirror saying:

Dawn: "Oh man, I can't believe it, even my hair is nervous!"

Too funny.

~Ayra~;267;

No offense to girls out there, but I was face-palming myself the whole time. Dawn just doesn't seem to have that much confidence in herself!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
So I was catching up on episodes that I'd sort of glossed over before, and this was one of them.
Of course, Haruka made a return, which for many was the main draw of this little arc. But, shock and amazement, look who also made it back from the wastebasket of discarded model sheets, in one of her fantasy wedding dresses, no less:
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/temacu.jpg[/IMG139]
She'd have probably got just as far in her normal get-up. Oh, those super contests and their excessive catering to the fashionably challenged.

Oh, the embarrassing memories that have come flooding back.

Oh, the posts I should probably locate and delete.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well, according to Cybercubed, that was a Johto character, and therefore I shouldn't allow any of my memories' precious space to be taken up by her.

I make an exception in some cases, "The Heartbreak of Brock" isn't just one of the best eps of Johto, its one of the best fillers of the entire series. And its a Brock-centered episode no less!

Temacu is/was a great character, I think this is the time when the dub makes a character more enjoyable than the Japanese. Not that I've ever seen the raw episode of this ep, but she was quite funny in the dub that it was done well.

Cobalt_Latios

So I was catching up on episodes that I'd sort of glossed over before, and this was one of them.
Of course, Haruka made a return, which for many was the main draw of this little arc. But, shock and amazement, look who also made it back from the wastebasket of discarded model sheets, in one of her fantasy wedding dresses, no less:
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/temacu.jpg[/IMG139]
She'd have probably got just as far in her normal get-up. Oh, those super contests and their excessive catering to the fashionably challenged.

Oh, the embarrassing memories that have come flooding back.

Oh, the posts I should probably locate and delete.
I'm terribly sorry, but I don't seem to recognize this character.

LOL, good eye, Gravy!

I wonder if that doctor was in the audience watching.
Sort of getting a hint, but I still ain't sure... wait a minute...

Wait, who is that? :/

EDIT: Oh, Temacu. From the Heartbreak of Brock.

Speaking of background model characters, haven't see Oscar or God in awhile.
Wha-? I hardly recognized her... good god Gravy, I'm impressed. I never would have recognized that character model. Wow, never did make that connection.

Of course, with about... I dunno a good 7-8 seasons back, I'm not sure my memory can handle that much processing.

I make an exception in some cases, "The Heartbreak of Brock" isn't just one of the best eps of Johto, its one of the best fillers of the entire series. And its a Brock-centered episode no less!
It's funny that I got the hint that you mentioned earlier, however my mind hadn't made the connection as the recognition wasn't really... recognizing. 'Course, a few other members making the same mention does help.

Temacu is/was a great character, I think this is the time when the dub makes a character more enjoyable than the Japanese. Not that I've ever seen the raw episode of this ep, but she was quite funny in the dub that it was done well.
I have to say, it is a rather entertaining episode. Many good laughs.

Although, was it Johto League Champions or Johto Journeys that that episode was part of? Sorry, once again my memory tends to be very general in that area...

~C_L~

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Although, was it Johto League Champions or Johto Journeys that that episode was part of? Sorry, once again my memory tends to be very general in that area...

~C_L~

It was in Johto league champions, the second Johto season. The middle of Johto is, at least IMO, the most boring season of the entire series, so this is probably why that episode stood out so much.

Early and late Johto is ok, but the middle of Johto is pure filler hell. Its one of the reasons you see that saga get so much dislike.

HoennMaster

What was so wrong with Johto League Champions? It's not like we only had three party changes whatsoever, and only three gyms that were at least 20 episodes apart. What is wrong with that! [/sarcasm]

halloweenghost

another spin-off show i thing might make a come back in which two of its characters made a brief cameo in the begining, the show was/is CardCaptorsand the Caracters were Sakura Avalon, and Madison

2879669379_a156dc4141_m.jpg
Cardcaptors Picture

2880533512_d481ff8a98_m.jpg
Picture from Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions 545

P.S. can a mod help me get the pictures to show

I noticed that as well....

poor piplup being squeezed..

kemal07

omg sakura and madison i noticed them today so i thought id check here and every1 has spotted it :) cool cameo

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It was nice to see May again, and it shows how far she's come since she's managed to evolve her Bulbasaur into a Venusaur.

I think she had quite a well rounded team.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The one reson why I always loved May was that she always had more confidence and a better positive attitude than Dawn. Dawn seems to go almost overboard in contests, that's why she gets nervous.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I like when May comes back, these episodes were pretty good and that's saying something considering I am not that much of a fan with contests.
You can totally see the difference between Dawn and May, May was nervous in one or two of her contests but Dawn does get nervous alot.

Who was Jessie kidding when she used Wobbafuet for that? She should have gone with Seviper/Mime Jr/Carvinie or even Meowth.

I don't see Temacu at all in that picture, maybe it's the hair change (I know it's not really her) but it doesn't look like her.