• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stairway To Devon! (293)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Stairway To Devon!

After accidentally breaking the PokéNav, Max goes out to see if he can buy another one. However there, he meets the president of the Devon Corporation who gives him a tour...however things get bad when it turns out theres a theft there. Can they find out who did it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Devon one of my fava places...i'd love to see it again..in some kind of way...those ideas he made...were so cool..but LOL since they don't work...

H

Hales

I rewatched this episode last night, I really enjoyed it... seeing Team Aqua for the first time was cool...

S

slysunshine

From what I remember, this was a cute episode. It made me like Max more. :)

I can't believe Max actually managed to get the PokeNav replaced without May ever finding out he broke it. XD

MayShuufan

Mrs Brendan Birch ^^
The episode was pretty funny and yeah it was easy to work out it was Aqua cause that guy who snuck in used a Crawdaunt ;342; which is a water type. At first I thought Magma was gonna be in it too but at the end I found out they wern't.

S

Shiny May

slysunshine said:
From what I remember, this was a cute episode. It made me like Max more. :)

I can't believe Max actually managed to get the PokeNav replaced without May ever finding out he broke it. XD

but Pikachu did notice it

Well I liked the episode, it was a real Max centered episode and i liked Devon Stone. He was really not as dull as he is in the game. he's more adventurous. (sp?)

Also like the shopping spirit of May. How she was lying on the bench, completely exhausted and when she heard there was more time she became more excited !! Fantastic !! :D
Also Crawdaunt looked great and I loved the mysteriousness of the Team Aqua member. I think it was a great ep. A good way to involve the Devon Corp into the show and Team Aqua too

S

slysunshine

I liked how Pikachu was the only one who saw. lol ^.^

If there were more episodes like this, then I might like Team Aqua more!

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
All I could think of when I saw Mr. Stone with Max was 'OMG CHILD MOLESTER.' He just wanted to touch Max ALL THE TIME omg. XD

*end two cents*

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I think this was a pretty good episode for Max, though I think they goofed things up with the Pokenav (unless I'm mistaken, I think the Nav was given to Max, not May, so why does he keep calling it hers?). He and Mr. Stone really have a good rapport in this episode, and it's interesting to see how Team Aqua fits into the episode. Overall, great episode.

V

vulpix

ever since that episode i've wished that Ashes Corfish will evolve.

B

Blaziken master

This ep was pretty good.Good debut for crawdaunt and I loved Mr Stone's voice.He was all like "Hey kid" in an italian voice.lol

JONNO.FRESH

an alright filler. Team Aqua showing up was good to. An alright epi imo

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
President was nasty.

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
I liked him, he was cool, even if he was a tad... er, infatuated with young boys. xD; He was sweet.
The inventions cracked me up.

Ashy Boy, try and do something other than bash characters/complain about episodes you haven't even seen.
Maybe it the 'Nav was originally hers.

Funny/cute episode.

This episode was alright, but not too exciting. Devon's an interesting place though

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yugh i hate this ep. There wasn't a story line.

How was there not a storyline? Seriously, what kind of garbage is that?

The introduction of Team Aqua, Max needing to fix the PokeNav, Max's first adventure alone, and foreshadowing of Steven.

The episode started out a little slow but got much better towards the end.