• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall Stall...

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
F*ck the metagame. That's all I have to say. F*ck It.
Here's my stall team. And trust me, it trolls:

Forretress.jpg

Forretress-Sturdy(HAZARDOUS)(SHINY)
Careful-Occa Berry
252 HP, 4 DEF, 252 SP.D
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Pain Split
The Ultimate Set-up Fodder pokemon. It allows me to set up a retarded amount of hazards. Any n00b would just try to KILL IT QUICK BECAUSE HAZARDS ARE SOOOO SCARY, Or set up their own hazards, which I can spin away easily. More experienced players will switch-in a setup sweeper and setup on it, then kill it. Which is exactly what I want. I get up a ton of hazards, and my enemy thinks they've won by getting to a high setup level, only to be confronted with...

Quagsire.png

Quagsire-Unaware (RETARDFACE)(SHINY)
Adamant-Leftovers
252 HP, 252 ATK, 4 DEF
-Recover
-Stockpile
-Rice Punch
-Earthquake
This pokemon is the epitome of troll. It is immune to stat boosts my enemys already made, making it win pretty much any setup war. The EVs give it bulk, but also allow it to psuedo-sweep, and do some damage.

deoxys_defend.png

Deoxys-D-Pressure(DILDO)(SHINY)
Calm-Leftovers/Binding Band
252 HP, 4 DEF, 252 SP.D
-Taunt
-Recover
-Toxic
-Cosmic Power/Wrap
Yeah. Deoxys-D is just too much fun. It can toxic things easily, and then can proceed and Taunt them to avoid any set-up or self-healing. Then it can setup Cosmic Power, making it insanely hard to kill, with Recover to heal it efficiently. The enemy can either switch around and get repeatedly hit by my hazards, or Squirm around and fail at killing me with attacks.
OR I COULD RUN WRAP, which would trap my enemys, forcing them to die from Toxic, as well as being unable to run away.

Abomasnow-Snow Warning(OBAMASNOW)
Timid-Choice Scarf
16 HP, 252 SP.A, 240 SPEED
-Blizzard
-N*gga Drain
-HP Fire
-Frost Breath
OKAY SO IT ISIN'T A STALL POKE. Gosh, whiny douchebags...
It destroys any weather, and with a scarf can outspeed anything up to the genies, Generating nice 120BP STAB attacks at the enemy. The moveset allows it to have nice coverage, but this poke usually waits till one of my enemys kills one of my stallers, then rips it apart. Frost Breath eliminates enemies who have set up CMs that I want to KEEEL.

Magnezone-Magnet Pull(U MAD BRO?)
Timid-Choice Scarf
4 HP, 252 SP.A, 252 SPEED
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power Fire
-Volt Switch
Steels annoy me. This is for steel killing, as well as "Revenge Finishing".
It's a great partner for Obamasnow as well as the rest of my team, and It can really hurt steels that think they're home free until BAM MAgnezone switches in.

Suicune-Pressure(THE CUNE)(<=Yes, It's a South Park joke)
Bold-Leftovers
252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 SP.D
-Scald
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Calm Mind.
Regular crocune. Counters physical sweepers like excadrill. Not in the mood to explain more. BH you better not b*tch about my use of crocune.

Last edited:
I don't understand the Quagsire.. you're immune to opposing boosts yet you use Haze anyway which nullifies.. your own Stockpiles?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I don't understand the Quagsire.. you're immune to opposing boosts yet you use Haze anyway which nullifies.. your own Stockpiles?

Makes little sense. Would be like Passing +6 Attack and then switching out without using it. Maybe the Quagsire is used very early on in the game?

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
The Reason Quagsire runs haze is to come in on anything that boosted and Haze their boosts away. Yes, he is immune to enemy changes, but it dosen't change that even with investment, his offense is relatively weak, so i'd like to haze away the boosts and switch to an appropriate counter. Why would I haze once I have set up???

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Nvm, I changed quagsire. My set was kinda retarded. There was no need for it. WHY IS EVERYONE SCARED OF MY RMT???

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
ok after a quick glance through ur team i see a pretty big threat.... virizion
he complely destroys ur quag and after setting up on forretress will tear through ur walls. CM variant is the most deadly because after a couple CM's abomasnow cant touch him and everything but deoxys is pretty much one shotted. ur only wall to him is deoxys which cant really do much because eventually it will calm mind once/twice(if u use toxic first) more to get to like +4(after set up on forretress) giga drain get to full health pretty much one shot deoxys or two shot idk how bulky deoxys actually is, and proceed to destroy ur team

but yea in a while ill look at ur team and try to figure out a counter

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
ok after a quick glance through ur team i see a pretty big threat.... virizion
he complely destroys ur quag and after setting up on forretress will tear through ur walls. CM variant is the most deadly because after a couple CM's abomasnow cant touch him and everything but deoxys is pretty much one shotted. ur only wall to him is deoxys which cant really do much because eventually it will calm mind once/twice(if u use toxic first) more to get to like +4(after set up on forretress) giga drain get to full health pretty much one shot deoxys or two shot idk how bulky deoxys actually is, and proceed to destroy ur team

but yea in a while ill look at ur team and try to figure out a counter

That's true. The Verizon network trolls me... Maybe I could run frost breath on my Abomasnow over EQ???

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
That's true. The Verizon network trolls me... Maybe I could run frost breath on my Abomasnow over EQ???

Yes you should, and then get rid of the attack EVs...

Oh god your suicune... I have no idea how well that works but it looks like it might fail to water draining abilities, what with only scald. I would want to put in Toxic for Jellicent and Gastrodon instead of Sleep Talk but...

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Yes you should, and then get rid of the attack EVs...

Oh god your suicune... I have no idea how well that works but it looks like it might fail to water draining abilities, what with only scald. I would want to put in Toxic for Jellicent and Gastrodon instead of Sleep Talk but...
I know. We all know this. That's why he almost only come out for 1 of two reasons:
1. To counter a (usually choiced) physical sweeper and eliminate it.
2. At the end of the game if the enemy has terminated all my other pokes.
If they STILL have their water draining pokes left, I always have PressureStall. Trust me, I've had to pressurestall before. It's actually pretty efficient.

PokefanTez

What would you do about opposing entry hazards? You don't have anything to get rid of them.
I thought you hated Forretress since anyone can switch in and set up. Have you considered using toxic on it to discourage people from switching and then staying in?

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
What would you do about opposing entry hazards? You don't have anything to get rid of them.
I thought you hated Forretress since anyone can switch in and set up. Have you considered using toxic on it to discourage people from switching and then staying in?
I have a rapin spinner. LOL. And forry IS trash due to setup, but quagsire eliminates that problem.

PokefanTez

I have a rapin spinner. LOL. And forry IS trash due to setup, but quagsire eliminates that problem.

I just looked on your move sets, and you don't have a rapid spinner. If you need a poke that can use rapid spin, I would recommend using your Forry for it.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Try giving Magnezone Charge Beam instead of Volt Switch so he can set up on Steels.

It's a revenge killer. I COULD Replace T-Bolt... But I think I'd want the power.
And plus, I'd be HP Fireing steels, not anything else.