• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stand alone Pokemon

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Froslass isn't an evolution of Glalie though, Scizor IS an evolution of Scyther. I'm just saying Scyther is perfectly viable even with the existence of Scizor.

I know that, but the two are evolutionary related, and the Snorunt line was perfectly viable without Froslass.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Lapras... No. Lapras is good enough as it is.

Dunsparce would be cool as Normal Dragon, altough it's Serene Grace is insane in some cases.

StunfisK is actually good.

Kangaskan... Why? Why don't you want it's prevo to be a Poké? (It looks so wrong to see it have a baby while hatching out of an egg)

Unown already had 26 Formes, and then had two more added on. Plus, it has pretty much no reason to exist anyway other than mythology and script.

Qwilfish, I actually want to evolve and have Hugh reveal he was wearing it this whole time.

Corsola is so horrid, it needs it.

Stantler? Eh, I guess.

Luvdisc, I kinda want to have it get a Signature Move. I mean, the only feature it has is Heart Scale farming.
Don't say the Alomomola thing, the two look completely different, and are different species of fish (yes, I know Surskit/Masquerain, but the two are already related). Plus, Luvdisc is as thin as a CD, and then you have this fat... thing.

Since when difference species affect the evolution regardless of relationship or not? And even if something flat evolving into something chubby looks wrong take Magikarp who evolves into Gyarados that's something long hey that rhymed. Plus people can say whatever they want here even Alomomola wanting to be connected to Luvdisc.

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
I wonder why everyone is hating on Magmortar and Electivire? I got both from Battle Revolution and they destroyed the Elite Four (including Bertha, who they're both weak to). Electivire has a wide moveset, and Magmortar is amazing as my sweeper ever since I transferred it to White 2. I gave it a lackluster moveset, but that's something I'm working on.

Ditto B1tch

I would like that Kangaskhan's baby were given a name and became a species. It's weird that it is different of Kangaskhan and isn't considered an evolutionary stage.

Persian22

The pokemons I think really really need to evolve:

Farfetch'd, that poor thing gets much too few screentime and really need to evolve into something mindblowing awesome! Many cool things can be done with its evolution!

Both Tauros and Miltank could have a pre-evolution!

Pinsir should also get a Pre-evolution.

Qwilfish could also have a very neat evolution! The poor thing now looks kinda boring and alone.

Corsola should get a evolution based on brain coral or about reefs.

Stantler would be cool if it got a cool upgrade, but I like it already.

Smeargle is the weakest stand-alone pokemon of all, it should get an artist pokemon evolution, tha would be soooo cool.

Both Sableye and Mawile are cool, but they can become much cooler with bigger evolutions.

Spinda could get some Pandabear evolution.

Kecleon Evolution would be awesome as well, maybe some Normal/Dragon type?

Castform becoming some weather-lord would be awesome.

Chatot, that poor thing needs to evolve into a beautiful operah singer parrot.

Emolga and Pachirisu: Please give these poor little things a cool big upgrade!

Durant would be cool if it evolved into an metal ant-warrior and then into a metal ant-queen so that it can protect itself against Heatmor who doesn't get an evolution because he's cool enough already.

I hate no pokemon as much as I hate Delibird, so I hope he never gets a evolution and that this christmas pokemon is forgotten forever, never catch that thing.

Also Dragonair and Flaaffy should both get a second upgrade much like Politoed was to Poliwrath, I really, REALLY dislike both Dragonite and Ampharos, they should be replaced for a dragonair-like evolution and a sheep-like evolution, a ram maybe.

Btw, I really hate the evolutions of Tangela, Blissey and Lickitung, those are just horrid!

Chandelurefan1

Farfetch'd, that poor thing gets much too few screentime and really need to evolve into something mindblowing awesome! Many cool things can be done with its evolution!

Both Tauros and Miltank could have a pre-evolution!

Pinsir should also get a Pre-evolution.

Qwilfish could also have a very neat evolution! The poor thing now looks kinda boring and alone.

Corsola should get a evolution based on brain coral or about reefs.

Stantler would be cool if it got a cool upgrade, but I like it already.

Smeargle is the weakest stand-alone pokemon of all, it should get an artist pokemon evolution, tha would be soooo cool.

Both Sableye and Mawile are cool, but they can become much cooler with bigger evolutions.

Spinda could get some Pandabear evolution.

Kecleon Evolution would be awesome as well, maybe some Normal/Dragon type?

Castform becoming some weather-lord would be awesome.

Chatot, that poor thing needs to evolve into a beautiful operah singer parrot.

Emolga and Pachirisu: Please give these poor little things a cool big upgrade!

Durant would be cool if it evolved into an metal ant-warrior and then into a metal ant-queen so that it can protect itself against Heatmor who doesn't get an evolution because he's cool enough already.

I hate no pokemon as much as I hate Delibird, so I hope he never gets a evolution and that this christmas pokemon is forgotten forever, never catch that thing.

Also Dragonair and Flaaffy should both get a second upgrade much like Politoed was to Poliwrath, I really, REALLY dislike both Dragonite and Ampharos, they should be replaced for a dragonair-like evolution and a sheep-like evolution, a ram maybe.

I agree with all of these except Smeargle due to it being capable of doing ANY SET, Durant due to having great stats and Eviolite would make it a monster, same with Sabelye

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
A lot of the original standalone Pokemon really didn't need an evolution or pre-volution. On the other hand, a lot of others need evolutions or baby forms, such as Kangaskhan or Cryogonal.

appelpower

Sinnoh Champion
Yeah they were defiantly more common in the early generations, personally I love stand alones and hate when they're given baby evolutions in later gens.
Baby evo's suck balls. But I like being able to evolve my Pokes (Crobat <3)