• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Standard 7v2 Simple Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
There are alot of different way to play mafia. Some are rather trivial with people getting roles and everything is spoonfed to them. But what happens when there are few roles and longer phases where people can actually take the time to discuss and argue? It becomes a much more skillful game. One where deception is the key and debates reign supreme. It is one that requires you to become a mafia member.

Rules:
1. There is to be no outside discussion of the game unless you are otherwise specified by me.
2. The Day phase will be approximately Two Weeks long. And the night phase will be two days long.
3. There is to be no flaming, discriminating or other unacceptable behaviour.
4. If you do not post within two days it will result in a prod via PM. If one does not respond to that prob they will be modkilled. If for whatever reason you find yourself unavailable let me know via a post in the thread which is bolded. You should also send me a VM as well.
5. When you vote, your vote should also be bolded so as to make it easier for me to find. eg. Vote: Username
6. No alternate colouring should be used in the thread. Standard colour only please. I will be posting important information in RED so especially don't use that colour.

This rules list is in no way a full list of rules. I reserve the right to add rules where they are both fit and due.
I will try and post a Votecount towards the top of each page. If you think that it is due time for a Votecount update then please request one by asking for it in bold.
Set Up:
Town Aligned Players:

Vanilla Town: There are Five(5) VTs. Someone whose sole purpose is to hunt out scum during the day. They win when all the mafia aligned players have been eliminated.

Cop: There will be one Cop. The cop has the power to investigate another player each night phase. They win when all the Miafia aligned players have been eliminated.

Doctor: There will be one Doctor. The doctor has the power to protect another player from the Night Kill. They win when all the Mafia aligned players have been eliminated.

Mafia Aligned Players:

Basic Mafia: Has the power to Night Kill. Wins when the mafia is at equal or more people than the Town.

Stopper: Has the power to block another persons action. Wins when the mafia is at equal or more people than the Town.

That is it really. This is a much more serious approach to the game of Mafia and should be treated as such. When you sign up you are making a commitment to play for the whole time that the game is running. I understand that circumstances change and will try my best to accomidate those changes.

NB: People that wish to be considered to replace into the game may also sign-up at any time after the game is full however keep in mind that you are not assured a place as there is a chance that noone will drop out.

Sign-Ups:
1. PEC
2. SAI
3. Bug
4. RC
5. Alex
6. MSE
7. Mitch
8. Greeny
9. Sweet

Last edited:
Sign-Ups:
2. Chris

Sasukat

Back from the dead
4.sasukeanditachi

Sasukat

Back from the dead
1.bugwarrior
2.chris
4.sasukeanditachi

AlexG123

Pokefan
sign me up!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
MSE entering

Since I'm trying around

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
ATTENTION: Rule being added. New rule states. Noone is allowed to reveal any part of their PM to anyone, be it in thread or privately.

This isn't an unfair rule and is in the interest of the good of the game.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
All PMs have been sent game will start in 24 hours to give Mafia a chance to talk. Once the day phase starts they may not communicate.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
*Suddenly a cloaked person appear on the sky out of nowhere and continue floating around*

Status
Not open for further replies.