• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Standard RU Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandelure181

Wait, whut?
Wanted to post that yesturday, but rules said tiers are frozen

lost to beluga gg and gl in the other rounds

Where does it say that?
Also im tryin to battle floatz and we are trying

Chandelure181

Wait, whut?

The Jock

Banned
Hey guys, I'm going to set a deadline of Nov 4, so if you can't contact your opponent, it's reccomended you make an activity post.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
^ I've made contact with my opponent, he/she just hadn't made the team yet last I talked with them. :p Activity post.

SakuraLatias

Objection!
Activity post, I haven't had internet for the last two and an half days. Hopefully that my opponent will contact me. We already contacted each other, but we haven't scheduled for our battle.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Kaiser beat me 4-0, xD Couldn't play my team's strengths in that battle. Still a good game though.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
If imnot mistaken, -zane- and his/her opponent still need to battle, I think it should be activity post or flip coin.

The Jock

Banned
Gave Sakura the activity win.

Round 2

EmeraldGoblin vs. Big Beluga
Kaiser Soze vs. Blue Harvest
pambihirang_nilalang vs. Floatzel98
TheMaster vs. SakuraLatias

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
i have contacted pambi and we are still trying to work out a time to battle.

EDIT: i beat Pambi 2-0, gg

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Confirming....
GG

Status
Not open for further replies.