• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Standard UU Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post :3

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Ok, round 1 is now over, here are the results:
DM123 vs Tyson9182
Barbeller vs abrar14 (Never finished)
EmeraldGoblin vs pkmner
destructo vs d0nut
D.Gray Man vs blaaz
riolu424 vs Big Beluga
complete legitimacy vs The MetalOverlord
Floatzel98 vs TheMaster (Never finished)
The rounds that did not get finished I advanced one of the players randomly.

So here is Round 2!
d0nut vs Barbeller
TheMaster vs Big Beluga
D.Gray Man vs complete legitimacy
Tyson9182 vs pkmner

Deadline is December 17th!

Last edited:
Ummmm Ralph, to be fair TheMaster was active like all day yesterday, and Barbeller never got a reply from his opponent so you should give them activity wins via common sense rather than randomly advancing players. Plus I don't want to fall into the inactive opponent trap Barbeller did since if he didn't reply to him he might not reply to me and we both know what my luck is like ;_;

TerraWolf

Banned
Ummmm Ralph, to be fair TheMaster was active like all day yesterday, and Barbeller never got a reply from his opponent so you should give them activity wins via common sense rather than randomly advancing players. Plus I don't want to fall into the inactive opponent trap Barbeller did since if he didn't reply to him he might not reply to me and we both know what my luck is like ;_;

I agree with Corey, Ralph

d0nut vs Barbeller
TheMaster vs Big Beluga
D.Gray Man vs complete legitimacy
Tyson9182 vs pkmner - glhf

Last edited:

So doi get the activity win or I lost already?

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Ok donut I'll change it, I wasn't sure of whether or not people were active, I just did RNG and it turned out for the other people.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
^^^ People, today is the deadline, so get your battles done! (Or at least post so you get activity win)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
OK, the round is over and no one completed a battle, so I'm extending the period until Wednesday. Get those battles done people.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Lost to his sexiness 5-0. Very Close, and Azumarill gave you a run for ur money.

For those interested in the log PM me - d0nut being a dick ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.