• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Standard.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
]Azumarill@Choice Band
]Adamant | Huge Power
252Atk | 252Hp | 6Spe
• Aqua Jet
• Return
• Super Power
• Ice Punch

]Electivire@Life Orb
]Naughty | Motor Drive
252Atk | 106Sp.A | 152Spe
• Wild Charge
• Cross Chop
• Ice Punch
• Flamethrower

]Marowak@Thick Club
]Adamant | Rock Head
252Hp | 252Sp.D | 4Spd
• Swords Dance
• Bonemerang / Earthquake
• Rock Slide
• Thunder Punch

]Rotom-H@Choice Scarf
]Modest | Levitate
252Hp | 252Sp.A | 4Sp.D
• Overheat
• Discharge
• Volt Switch
• Hidden Power [Grass]

]Miltank@Leftovers
]Careful | Thick Fat
252Hp | 252Sp.D | 6Def
• Milk Drink
• Double Edge
• Earthquake
• Thunder Wave

]Dragonite@Leftovers
]Naughty | Multi-Scale
252Atk | 252Spe | 4Sp.A
• Dragon Claw
• Earthquake
• Fire Blast
• Roost

Sceptilo

Hakuna Matata!
yep.

bonemerang for awesomeness and breaking sturdy.

really, there isn't much to say. Extremespeed is an option for dragonite, with 252 HP to give it much more bulk, but this isn't really needed. fire punch>fire blast could work, to abuse its physical attack more, but again, not needed.

I'm no help.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Yeah, pretty good team. For your Dragonite you could try Dragon Dance over Earthquake and change Fire Blast to Fire punch. Only Heatran resist's the fire dragon combo i think so it's a better option. earthquake or extrema speed can be used over roost as well.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Stranded.
At Home.
Abandoned.
Malnourished.
Starving.
You have two choices.
You look to your left.
A hot dog.
You look to right.
An xbox.

most teens these days would probably choose the xbox lol

on milktank you could go with
body slam / milk drink / earthquake / rock slide or smth
body slam doesn't guarantee paralysis but you could save a move combining by using it

Sceptilo -- sad face :( . not to worry, you will help in some way, some time. everyone gives some positive impact on the world!

sorry Jodan, I'm no help ...

lol hypocrites

Sceptilo

Hakuna Matata!
I'll take my wii.
thanks very much for your psychological help, oscar ;)

other than that, sap sipper or wtv its called is an option if you like the DW (which I don't think). though it's probably even moar situational than thick fat.
or even scrappy. return or double edge/EQ/Twave/ milk drink is unresisted if I'm right.

@ floatzel98: I don't really know what's more standard, the original set or yours...
not that it's bad, though ;)

Oh, and lightningrod>rock head on marowak, I'm a big fan of useless abilities!

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
yep.

bonemerang for awesomeness and breaking sturdy.

yea xD

really, there isn't much to say. Extremespeed is an option for dragonite, with 252 HP to give it much more bulk, but this isn't really needed. fire punch>fire blast could work, to abuse its physical attack more, but again, not needed.

baw, there's no room for Extreme speed, DracoQuake for coverage,
Fire blast for wallbreaking(zong/scarm) and Roost is for Marvel Scale.
Extreme Speed is only really useful for Band sets anyway.

I'm no help.

Yeah, pretty good team. For your Dragonite you could try Dragon Dance over Earthquake and change Fire Blast to Fire punch. Only Heatran resist's the fire dragon combo i think so it's a better option. earthquake or extrema speed can be used over roost as well.

Extreme Speed would be useless on a DDnight.
Standard physical DD dragonite is outgunned by Salamence, so I think I'll stick with Roost abuse. I want Dragonite to be able to be a mixed attacker, so going pure physical kind of ruins the point of Marowak :p

Stranded.
At Home.
Abandoned.
Malnourished.
Starving.
You have two choices.
You look to your left.
A hot dog.
You look to right.
An xbox.

most teens these days would probably choose the xbox lol

ok?

on milktank you could go with
body slam / milk drink / earthquake / rock slide or smth
body slam doesn't guarantee paralysis but you could save a move combining by using it

But what extra coverage does Rock slide provide that Normal+Ground doesn't have?

Sceptilo -- sad face :( . not to worry, you will help in some way, some time. everyone gives some positive impact on the world!

sorry Jodan, I'm no help ...

lol hypocrites

I'll take my wii.
thanks very much for your psychological help, oscar ;)

other than that, sap sipper or wtv its called is an option if you like the DW (which I don't think). though it's probably even moar situational than thick fat.
or even scrappy. return or double edge/EQ/Twave/ milk drink is unresisted if I'm right.

Don't even get me started on DW.

@ floatzel98: I don't really know what's more standard, the original set or yours...
not that it's bad, though ;)

Oh, and lightningrod>rock head on marowak, I'm a big fan of useless abilities!

potatoes...

Sceptilo

Hakuna Matata!
^ oh, I meant on cow. huge power on azumarill is obvious.