1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stantler's Little Helpers (004)

Discussion in 'Non Movie Pikachu/Pichu Shorts' started by Serebii, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Stantler's Little Helpers!

Late at night, Pikachu and friends hear something awry. They find out that Santa Claus' steed Stantler is ill. Santa asks them a favour, to goaround and search for a certain berry which would heal Stantler. Can the gang find them, or will Christmas be ruined

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I saw those pics of that short and let me tell you something: THEY ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! Hey, it would be fun to celebrate Christmas with Ash and co. :D

3. Yellow

Yellow Banned

This short is my favorite one out of all of them. It got me into the Christmas mood and I also liked the fact that they used Stantler as a Reindeer [Rudolph]. My fav.Part was when they went in search of the berry and Psyduck rolled down the hill in a gigantic snowball and hit the gang!XD

4. Pfft pikachu lazy sod.Can't feel bothered looking for berries, so it takes the lazy way out, putting a star on his head.It didn't help at all.Either way it was an okay short

5. larxanne

larxanne Ub3r Trainer

how DARE you dis pikachu. he's one of the most favourite pokemon(and most famous). Either way i like this short.

BTS_fan likes this.
  6. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

another chrismast pokemon vacation i love it 10/10

BTS_fan likes this.
  7. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

I saw this earlier today cos it's Christmas eve, must've been the 10000000000000th time I seen it this december!!!! 10/10 It seems to be set in Goldenrod city!!!!

BTS_fan likes this.
  8. firelovindocker

firelovindocker Well-Known Member

this my favourite i got into the christmas mood and i suddenly wanted to smell a christmas tree
    i love that smell

BTS_fan likes this.
  9. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I always like the xmas episodes, even though when they introduced Stantler they had to change it a little, because Santa never had a Stantler before Johto.

BTS_fan likes this.
  10. Virtuos

Virtuos Female Wobbuffet???

well, again, santa becomes face-hidden. but the short was really good. hurray.

BTS_fan likes this.
  11. Slowking[George]

Slowking[George] #SPP-WiFi HOP

I loved how the pokemon had to cooperate to collect the berries on that cliff. Episodes in snow are always amazing.

BTS_fan likes this.
  12. pokemonmewpikachuluv

pokemonmewpikachuluv pikachus biggest fan

aw poor little stantler it got sick
    but pikachu and all the others helped
    my fave is when pikachu uses its electric powers to find the berrys

BTS_fan likes this.
  13. pokedexfiller

pokedexfiller Unova Trainer

i loved everything except that there was no rudolph stantler

14. jimmy416

jimmy416 New Member

It was cute when Chicorita and Pikachu worked together because, as far as I know, Chicorita was jealous of Pikachu.

15. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Great episode.

Stantler was poor, i loved to see how Pikachu and the other pokemon helped it to be healthy.

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I know right? But I have a theory. Since this wasn't really part of the main anime, the writers didn't give Chikorita a big rivalry with Pikachu. Although you could say it's one-sided anyway :p

The special itself was too dull for my tastes though. Stantler made a great addition to Santa's team however. It was much better than seeing Ponyta or Rapidash being the Pokemon that pulled Santa's sled.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  17. G50

G50 No longer posting

this episode was cool. It was cool that Stantler was being used as part of Santa's sled pulling team, made a lot of sense. It was funny to see Psyduck roll down the hill as a snowball and run right into the other Pokemon. It was sad to see the Stantler very sick. Pikachu looked cute with that lit star on his head.

40/100

18. 32er

32er TM87? I got TM32 :]

Probably my favorite Pikachu short, 5/10.

19. Emperor Omega

Emperor Omega Member

I remember having this on VHS along with 'The Cabin', 'Kanga Games' & 'Winter Games'.

I liked this story, and it was nice to actually see a Reindeer Pokemon pulling Santas Sleigh, as opposed to just Ponyta.

Though, I don't get why they don't show the human faces. It kind of reminded me of the old 'Tom & Jerry' cartoons when they did that.

One Pokemon I wish they had included here was Delibird. I know that they included him later in 'The Pokemon Chronicles' episode: 'Delibirds Present'. But it'd would've been nice to see him here, too.

BTS_fan likes this.
  20. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

This episode does pretty well as a Christmas short. It was funny how Psyduck got stuck in that huge ball of snow! It was also nice to see the Pokémon save Christmas and get presents at the end. 8/10