1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stantler's Little Helpers (004)

Discussion in 'Non Movie Pikachu/Pichu Shorts' started by Serebii, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Yay another Christmas special hee hee. I liked when Chikorita woke up the other pokemon and how Psyduck ended up rolling in a big snowball. It was cute how Pikachu found the medicine to cure the sick Stantler as well.

2. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Oh happy day, Santa's sleigh finally had actual deer-based Pokemon to pull it, unlike in that Kanto Jynx episode where Ponyta were used. Speaking of which, I liked how this episode was more traditionally Christmas-themed unlike the Jynx one.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

What I liked about this holiday special was that Pikachu and the others didn't just goof off. They were given an errand by Santa Claus to find the herbs that would cure his sick Odoshishi, and it made this special more plot driven. I especially liked how Pikachu wore the star ornament.

BTS_fan likes this.