• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Fox

Aura King

HollywoodUndead!
Star Fox fans welcome! Discuss any Star Fox game ever or think of ideas for Star Fox Wii! *help support a Star Fox Wii game and contact creator about ideas*

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I think it would be a good idea if nintendo released star fox assault as part of the new play control series.

BCVM22

I didn't even know there were such things as "Turkish gaming sites," but if there's one thing the Wii needs, it's more barrel roll, right?

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Lol, if it is true, let's hope we get the same VAs.

granbull guy

Vasoline
I'm kinda accited aout this game.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Also, why would a new Star Fox game be announced on Nintendo Power of all places?

BCVM22

Also, why would a new Star Fox game be announced on Nintendo Power of all places?

Because it wouldn't make a whole ton of sense for them to unveil it in Official Playstation Magazine?

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"

Um Nintendo Power? They've announced plenty of games.

Darato

(o,..,o)
You're sounding an awful lot like Darato.

Apparently no one understood that the thing about almost having sex with my wii was a stupid joke on my behalf in an attempt to sound funny along with the rest of the stuff I said. The only thing I am is a bisexual furry.

I am having fun hearing the jokes about me so keep them up :D.

Anyways, if we do get a new Star Fox game I wonder how they’ll handle it. I mean Star Fox Command had about ten different endings, I mean where they’ll pick it up from one of them, will a whole new ending have be added for it, or will they just forget about it all together?

It would be fun to use the wiimote to control the arwing.

L.F.D.

facetious

facetious
Apparently no one understood that the thing about almost having sex with my wii was a stupid joke on my behalf in an attempt to sound funny along with the rest of the stuff I said. The only thing I am is a bisexual furry.

I am having fun hearing the jokes about me so keep them up :D.
LOL. You said all of that stuff in the only place on the forums where you thought you could be "free": the Gay/Lesbian Club. Yeah, I'm sure you were joking.

OT: Can't wait 4 Starfox giyz. :DDD