• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Light Town (Forest V2)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
;490; Sure thing. Fortunately for you, this place is fully equiped with rooms and a kitchen.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;197; Yay! *Hugs Whip then gives her a kiss*

the blade of light

im really sorry
;136; B : i should go to town soon and place a notice that will be in buisness soon

;135; A: cool i think we should also scout the trees and see which are mature enough to cut down

;136; B: good idea

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;135; *in the tree* This tree is pretty old...

the blade of light

im really sorry
the two head out the door to their shop/home and head into the forest

;136; B:*sniffs* ahh smells divine better than that mill i used to work at eh?

;135; A: most assuridly, i still cant get the smell of burning metal out of my nose

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;135; it seems old to me any tree that can hold by wait must be pretty old

the blade of light

im really sorry
;136; B: i think i see some people in the forest their

;135; A: *glances* you may be right im not sure

junpearl63

their rooms
Name: Kenichi Nakazato (Ken for short)
Pokemon: shiny Umbreon ;197;
Job: Blacksmith
Personality: He's friendly, brave, protective and kind. He always stay obedient, and calm in any situation
History: He once live in a town that often have wars and fight, so he moved here.
Dislikes: Sweet

Name: Ikuto
Pokemon: Eevee ;133;
Job: Student
Personality: Bold, stubborn, always act before thinking, and never listen to anyone. He is also naive and childish.
History: His father died shortly after he was borned, so he lived with his mother. But his mother sended him to live with his uncle, Ken, to toughen him up and teach him how to be a man.
Dislikes: Vegetable.

Name: Cookie Chan
Pokemon: ;172;
Job: General store owner (Chyuu can it a Shop that sells lots of things but mostly Anime and Manga)
Personaliy: A kawaii girl who used to be mean but became a good girl after her dad almost died.She soemtimes has a short temper and overdoes everything. She likes to play all day. She sells Manga she already has read in the Better-But-Preowned part of her shop.
History: She used to live with her mum and dad in a huge town full of famous Pokemon. She lived happily, but got grumpy when her new bro was still-born and she got kinda evil. When her dad almost died she grown up overnight and tried her best to be a good and nice Pokemon. She moved away on her 16 B-day.
Likes: Manga, Anime, Things from Japan, Any Gold things , Kittens and Cute Things.
Dislikes: Ugly things, Mean POkemon , Perfect Goody Two shoes POkemon (She's good but not overly good) and Big Pokemon.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
;490; *Pumping scented mineral water into the bath* There we go.

the blade of light

im really sorry
;136; B: greetings, let me introduce myself my name is blazer or blaze for short

;135; A: and im alastor no need to change my name

the blade of light

im really sorry
;136; B: were the new carpenters, so if you or anyone you know needs some furniture we will be placing a notice in town square

;135; A: im actually an aprentice