• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Sweet and Ribbon Sweet for Alcremie aren't in the game yet. Prove me wrong

forestminish

There are 7 Sweets in the game code that can be used to evolve Milcery into Alcremie:
  • Strawberry Sweet
  • Berry Sweet
  • Love Sweet
  • Clover Sweet
  • Flower Sweet
  • Star Sweet
  • Ribbon Sweet
These are randomly given out as prizes in each of the Battle Cafes in Motostoke, Hammerlocke, and Wyndon.

However, I haven't seen a single person get either a Star Sweet or a Ribbon Sweet yet. Even after exploiting the raid reset (which also resets battle cafes), these two sweets have not shown up after many attempts.

I believe that these two sweets aren't obtainable in the game yet and might be given out for special events in the future. If you have a Star Sweet or Ribbon Sweet without hacking, please post a screenshot here!

Sezha

Hi, I totally agree with you..
I never see a star or ribbon sweet, I try so much time the bar but nothing... Only the others sweet. (Excuse my english, I'm french)