• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Pyroli

Banned
Welp. being a veteran Star Trek fan, a huge Star Trek fan in general, and an overall movie enthusiast; I'm looking forward to this movie! It also has my baby in it (Benedict Cumberbatch, otherwise known as my sweet prince.).

It looks great! I rather hope it comes to my expectations, and I hope Benny can pull off that bad guy (drooling everywhere) role. c:

Ludger

スポック
Totally expecting this. xD
Anyway many fandoms Curious about Who Cumberbatch would play as. Khan ? Gary Mitchell ? John Harrison ? Jean-Luc Picard(Strange -_-) ? or Robert April ?

200px-Spock_vulcan-salute.png

Life Long And Prosper Everyone

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
OMG this movie is gonna be great I been looking forward to it since I found out is coming out this year. My older brother says that one time he and my was obsessed with Star Trek

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I am a star wars fan, but I liked the first Star Trek movie, and can't wait to see this one