• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Warriors Elite Vs. T: A Kirby RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Name: Galacta Knight

Species: Star Warrior

Faction: T’s Army

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Weapons: A lance and a shield Powers: Can fly, creates small beams with his lance,

Personality: Galacta Knight is rather violent, usually prefering to slay his enemies in the worst way possible. This is probably the reason why most people ten to avoid him, and people who don't often end up dying a very unpleasant death. As for his personality, he's a mysterious person. He rarely shows his emotions, and doesn't tell anyone what he's thinking. Even if he actually had a friend, he would probably give them the cold shoulder most of the time. But when his allies are in danger, he'll do anything to protect them. Yes, that includes sacrifice.

Appearance: Galacta Knight shows a little resemblence to Meta Knight. He has a mask that's silver, has a magenta X on it (for him to see, duh). If someone took his mask off, he'd probably look like Kirby, except for the fact that he's magenta, has red/magenta eyes, and that he has two yellow horns sticking out of the top of his head. He also has two wings that slightly look like angle wings. They're feathered and are lavender. He also has armor covering his arms and legs.

History: Galacta Knight lived in another dimension a few thousand years ago, in another dimension. He was quite popular with the others, until rumors started about how he was too hot-headed for a Star Warrior, and that he might destroy their planet if they didn't stop him. Galacta Knight, of course, just took it as a joke and ignored them. But after a few months, nobody would even go near him. He started getting the message. They didn't want him there. But he didn't have anywhere else to go, so he just stayed there. But what he didn't know was that everyone else was secretly plotting against him, wanting to banish him forever. So the next time they saw him, they banished him from that dimension. But Galacta Knight wasn't too upset, because he knew that once they passed away, he could just go back. What he didn't know was that the others had a backup plan too. As soon as he left his dimension, Nova noticed him and imprisoned him into a crystal. After a few hundred years, Meta Knight summoned Nova, who granted his wish of fighting the strongest warrior in the universe. That warrior, of course, was Galacta Knight. As soon as he saw Meta Knight, he had no idea what to do. After all, as far as he knew, one momment, he was imprisoned in some crystal, and the next, he was fighting some Star Warrior to the death. But since Meta Knight tried to murder him, he tried to murder him too. After a lot of fighting, Meta Knight won and Galacta Knight fled back to his universe, barely escaping death. By that time, the people who had banished him were long gone, so he decided to live there for a while. He got more and more bitter over the years, and eventually swore, that one day, he'd get his revenge on Meta Knight. When he heard about the trouble in Dreamland, he took that as an opprotunity to get his revenge and joined T's army.

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

Name: Galacta Knight

Hmm.. Was wondering if anyone would use him... BTW he is technically a Star Warrior, just a renegade one, but I'm quite sure he died. If you ever played Kirby's Return to Dreamland, then...
...Kirby fights him as well. You can even have Waddle Dee, and King Dedede fight him or even have Meta Knight fight him again!
If you can come up with a bit better of a backstory, such as what exactly he did before his defeat. Also, he lived in another dimension, not in Kirby's. He was summoned once by Nova (which you of course know), but returned to his dimension afterward. If you are still going to use him, get rid of the sword hail and have the lance generate a small beam or a gust of wind, a tornado is way overpowered. If you fix all of that, you may be accepted, but until then, you're Pending.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
OK, I'll fix that now.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Duuude. I love Kirby. I want to be a Conflicted Sir Kibble! I noticed that you forgot to add the classic Sir Kibble to your character list. Would you reserve a Conflicted Sir Kibble please?

*Kyurem*

Duuude. I love Kirby. I want to be a Conflicted Sir Kibble! I noticed that you forgot to add the classic Sir Kibble to your character list. Would you reserve a Conflicted Sir Kibble please?

Actually, he half counts as a star warrior, so I didn't add him or sword/blade knight. Just make your character look like him and/or have some of his abilities!

Last edited:

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
I finished editing it.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Sir Razor

Species: Sir Kibble, but that's techinically a Star Warrior appearently. So Star Warrior.

Faction: Conflicted

Powers, gadgets, and weapons:
Weapon 1: A sword in a shape similer to his cutter boomerangs.

Weapon 2: The classic cutter boomerangs that all Sir Kibbles posess. He can throw up to 3 in rapid succession, or throw 2 at once. Sir Razor is very good at throwing one handed, so he can wield his sword in one hand and throw cutter boomerangs with the other.

Power 1: Sir Razor has devices on his hands that electrify them. His weaponry are made of a sharp and very conductive metal, whereas his armor itself is made of a sturdy and non-conductive metal. Because of this, when he activates the devices on his hands, his sword and cutter boomerangs become electrified, which also gives him the ability to launch wave shaped electric pulses when he swings his sword; and because his armor is non-conductive, he has no risk of shocking himself in the process. If he is unarmed, he can also use these devices to shock people by punching them.

Personality: Sir Razor is a honorable fighter like most Star Warriors. He is known to be merciful to those he deems worthy of life, but not often do his opponents meet this criteria. Sir Razor is loyal to anyone he serves, but that doesn't mean he is anyone's puppet. He won't do any "dirty work" or anything that he thinks would be making him stoop to a low if he did it. Sir Razor loves to fight for sport, and often fights his peers in non-lethal duels. He likes to be respected, but most people do not respect him as a warrior, because he is a Sir Kibble, which many don't even consider to be a true knight. Being told he isn't a real knight is the one thing that really pushes his buttons. Sir Razor is revlatively sane, despite the fact that most people on Pop Star are...well, not.

Appearance: Sir Razor for the most part looks like a regular Sir Kibble. There are a few differences however. First off, he has red armor instead of gold armor, with the gold instead being in line patterns on his armor. He has a sheath for his sword strapped to him too, which he obviously keeps his sword in when he's not using it. His gloves are white instead of red, and have devices that look like oversized rings on them. On the backhand side of the gloves, there is a square on each of the rings. When these are activated, a smaller square inside of them starts glowing a bright neon green.

History: Sir Razor was born in the Float Islands, which is surprising to most people because he isn't much of a swimmer. From a young age, Razor trained with all sorts of blades and weaponry, constantly striving to become stronger. His ultimate dream is to defeat the most powerful opponents in the galaxy and become the strongest warrior who ever lived; of course, that title is a currently disputed over who truely is the strongest. After all, Meta Knight apparently beat the strongest warrior in the galaxy, yet he had been beaten by Kirby many times. The only way Sir Razor can be sure about his title is if he beats anyone and everyone considered to be "the strongest" in any regard. Both as a means of possibly getting stronger through battle and to actually have a source of income, Sir Razor currently serves King Dedede as a general of his army. He of course earned this title by "inviting himself" into King Dedede's castle, and giving his guards a proper beating that they hadn't felt since the last time Kirby came to visit. Now with the war going on with the Star Warrior's Elite and T's Army, Sir Razor now has a chance to fight the best of the best on both sides, so that he may potentially reach his dream of becoming the strongest knight to have ever lived.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Nice, I like it! Accepted! Also, because everyone favors to help Dedede instead, I will add to more "Conflicted" slots just in case anyone new wants to join it.

Ahh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Luck Star could easily turn on Dedede as he could be loyal to him. >=3

Aaah sorry, I still haven't gotten my SU in... school is in the way.

That said, is there a limit on how many Conflicted characters can be on Dedede's side? I hope not, since I was planning for my character to be on his side too, but...

*Kyurem*

Aaah sorry, I still haven't gotten my SU in... school is in the way.

That said, is there a limit on how many Conflicted characters can be on Dedede's side? I hope not, since I was planning for my character to be on his side too, but...
No, don't worry, there's no limit.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Hey, I have a question. I'm considering making another character (if that's alright :p) and I was wondering. Dedede and Escargoon are both animals, as are a few other characters in the anime games.

What I'm asking is can we sign up as an animal that really exists? I'm fine if we can't, I just wanted to know. XP

*Kyurem*

Hey, I have a question. I'm considering making another character (if that's alright :p) and I was wondering. Dedede and Escargoon are both animals, as are a few other characters in the anime games.

What I'm asking is can we sign up as an animal that really exists? I'm fine if we can't, I just wanted to know. XP

Hmm... Okay. But ONLY these animals. You may use their ability's as well!

*Kyurem*

Got it. I'll be signing up for a for a cat like Nago for T's army. Mhahahahaha...

Hmm... That will sure be intresting... :) Animal Friend has also been added to the species list for anyone else who wants to be an animal, but remember, only those listed in the link! I think I may make another sign up involving one...

Last edited:

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Name: Bomby "Jack" Pops

Species: Poppy Bros. Jr.

Faction: Star Warriors Elite

1)Acquired by means of whimsical thievery, Bomby’s top hat is capble of storing multiple items of varying shapes and sizes, colors and quanities. He mainly stores his bombs and sword, but can make room for more with little difficulty.

2)Jack keeps his stocks of bombs hidden in his top hat, and once exposed, the fuse is ignited, ready for explosions at a moment’s notice. Bomby not only carries your classic bomb, but freeze, spark and bigger bombs, triple the size and power of a regular explosive.

3)Jack’s sword was given to him by his mentor, and treasures it with care. The weapon is a simple design, a double edged blade of steel, with a sharp triangle point. The hilt is basic, the handle wraped in brown leather, the crossguard asymmetrically curved toward the handle and blade. At the base of the blade is the four card suits, top to bottom, ace, diamond, club and heart.
Jack’s skill with a sword is only matched by his mentor, whose mastery of the blade is amongst expert level, with a quick sword arm, err, hand to boot. Equipped with an edge, Bomby can perform the multislash with relative ease, a simple sword shaped beam when at high confident levels, and the final cutter as a last resort.

Personality: Bomby, or Jack, as he prefers to be called, is by all means a self-proclaimed gentleman. Living by the motto, "Take action like a sir," he makes it his goal to complete everything with proper care and precision. He occasionally speaks in riddles and long forgotten words that confuse others. But when flustered, Jack drops the attitude and pulls out all the stops until a decent conclusion is reached. All in all, the kid knows when a good time is had, and how to enjoy it. Like members of his brotherhood, he prefers to keep a wide smile on his face.

Appearance: Bomby looks like any other member of the Poppy Bros. family. His eyes are like black saucers, full of whimsy and mischief. He dons a red shirt with two yellow buttons that covers his torso. His feet sport yellow elfin like shoes. His small round hands float independently from his body. Instead of a floppy cap upon his head, Jack wears a crimson top hat with a single gold ribbon, which might be one size too big, as it occasionally falls over his eyes.

History: Originally enrolled into the Monster Training School on Popstar at the young age of twelve, Bomby rose to the top as one the brightest in the class. Trained in the art of bomb throwing (His father named him for the sole reason), Bomby's position as the best student began to get to his head. "They're all so stupid!" He thought to himself, "How could running into the enemy be a suitable tactic? I can do better than this!" So when the day came when his instructor of five months said "I have nothing left to teach you," Bomby took this as a chance to run. Ditching the school in an "explosive" fashion, and stealing the prized top hat of the principal, he set off on a grand journey to find what greatest he was possible of.

He didn't get too far when he ran into an odd Blade Knight, who spoke of nothing but jest. Speaking in riddles if old tongue, Bomby was fascinated by not only his behavior, but with his skill with a sword. He asked the swordsman to train under his wing, to which the Blade Knight wholeheartedly agreed, happy to find someone who appreciated his demeanor. At the beginning of their journey, the Blade Knight, who went by the name of Artur, believed that the moniker "Bomby Pops" was unsuitable for one would be his apprentice, and christened him "Jack", which he accepted with gratitude. Together they traveled, over forests, deserts and mountains, sticking with another like two peas in a pod. They roamed the lands, slaying monsters of all sorts of shapes and sizes, honing their talents. But all good things must come to an end.

At the pinnacle of their voyage, Artur was rendered incapable of great treks. By his wife. He had run away from home several years prior, proclaiming he could her demeaning ways. Nonetheless, Jack could not persuade the enraged spouse as she dragged off her wayward husband. With tears of laughter and sorrow in his eyes, the bro turned sir carried on, head held high. T.T's army invaded not too long after, and Jack opted to join the Star Warriors Elite, in order to continue his adventure, to bring back stories for his homebound friend.

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

NO, THIS CHARACTER IS NOT THE MYSTERIOUS T IN THE RP! He does, however, play a huge role in the plot. T will not be revealed until the near end of the Rp, but she/it/he has been a previous villain to Kirby. BTW, about 1 or 2 more signups and I will create the Rp thread so we can start it up! Xander Kaiser, you are Accepted!

Name: Too

Species: Animal Friends (Gooey)

Faction: T’s Army

Powers:
1) Can receive abilities by grabbing things with his outrageously long tongue (Similar to Kirby’s inhale attack)
2) Can disguise as another character or thing in appearance if he has seen it.
3) Flying
4) Can heal allies by casting a dark beam from himself

Gadgets and weapons:
None

Personality: Too is a very enigmatic character, rarely showing feelings at all. The only things he seems to feel is hate and anguish. When he transforms, though, he seems morph his personality so he may investigate things without being noticed or so he may spy among others without being noticed as well. His personality derives from his counterpart, Gooey, whom is happy and joyful, giving him the opposite qualities as the two were split up. Too seems to only feel an emotion when he is pushed to the extreme, launching him into rage and the desire to kill whatever set him off. He does also have great leadership skills. He uses these skills only when he is grouped with a number of other allies.

Appearance: Too is a blob of Dark Matter originally part of friend, Gooey, so he looks very identical to him. Too is a Dark Matter that has two eyes instead of one. He has a mouth, too, another quality Dark Matter doesn’t usually possess. He is white in color, yet another odd quality for Dark Matter. His counterpart, Gooey being blue and having a quality very useful to the both of them, a very long tongue. He has no arms or legs and is simply circular in shape. When flying, odd, orange spheres seem to form around him as he floats in midair.

History: Too has a very odd past. When and Gooey were one, whole Dark Matter, the part of him that was Gooey wanted to separate and celebrate life instead of devastating and destroying it. He eventually succeeded and Too was dropped onto the far end of Popstar. He needed to find master Zero and destroy Gooey before Kirby found out the Dark Matter’s weakness from him, light.

By the time Too found Gooey’s location it seemed that all Dark Matter evacuated Pop Star and attacked from some sort of far off planet. Too fought Gooey to bring him back to darkness, but the two were too evenly matched, leaving Too to flee before Kirby found and destroyed him.

Too saw a huge space ship fall from the and the ship seemed to have made Kirby stray from Gooey’s location to find parts that fell from it. He went to finish off Gooey but instead found an odd being dressed in blue, he seemed to own the ship that fell from the sky. He had absorbed Gooey into himself, corrupting his being with Dark Matter.

Too did not have much of a purpose now that his counterpart was destroyed except plot against a takeover of Dreamland using Dark Matter. He has been trying to find was to generate more of himself, but did not succeed. T’s Army eventually invited him to join their siege, which he of course accepted

Last edited:
Alright, it's the weekend, which means I've finally got this done! ...At least, I think so.

Name: Cheddar

Species: Waddle Dee

Faction: Conflicted

Power(?) 1 - Cooking - While it's not a power, more like a skill, Cheddar has the ability to cook quite well.

Weapon 1 - Parasol - Cheddar carries his trusty parasol along as his main weapon, which has the ability to let him drift longer and farther before touching the ground. The parasol can also be used to attack with the standard moves such as the Parasol Dive and the Circus Throw.

Weapon 2 - Frying Pan - An ordinary frying pan Cheddar took from the kitchen; it doesn't do anything special. It is his backup weapon if he can't locate his parasol. He doesn't usually take it with him, though, so he barely uses it.

Personality: Like many Waddle Dees, Cheddar is - for the most part - very carefree. He's sometimes absentminded and clumsy, usually not looking where he's going. Cheddar doesn't mind staying in the background and blending in with the crowd. However, his carefree attitude doesn't mean that he isn't up for adventure. Having been a traveler in the past, he's learned how to be resourceful. He has some fighting skill, but he rarely fights unless he has to, preferring to be peaceful and practical.

Cheddar follows most orders and doesn't need to be told twice, and he has a very large amount of patience and loyalty; as such, he has a bit of a problem with betrayal. His occupation as one of the castle's cooks has given him a more refined taste in food that the usual fruits other denizens of Dreamland snack on.

Appearance: True to his name, Cheddar is a circular(-ish?), slightly plump-looking Waddle Dee the color of cheddar cheese. Simply put, that means his body and cheeks are a lighter orange than the average Waddle Dee's; you could even say it's borderline yellow. His face is more yellowish than normal. While he has his brown eyes, he doesn't have a mouth even though he's perfectly capable of speaking; again, this is a normal feature for Waddle Dees like him. Cheddar wears olive green shoes, breaking away from his cheese-themed appearance, and a white chef's hat to show what his occupation is. To match his shoes, his trusty parasol, which is slightly bigger than the usual parasol, is white and green; the green areas of the parasol are lighter than his shoes. At the very top of the parasol is a yellow star.

History: Cheddar came from the Vegetable Valley, a quaint area filled with vegatation. When he was a child, he found a parasol - surprisingly still intact - that someone else dropped at some point. Seeing as no one nearby knew whose it was, he kept it as his own. When he came of age, he decided to seek adventure and travel all over Dream Land, and soon made a name for himself as "that one cheese-colored Waddle Dee with the green parasol". He saw many different areas while traveling, such as the Butter Building and the Yogurt Yard. But soon he got tired from continuously and aimlessly wandering; therefore he decided to rest for a while, and search for a job.

Thus Cheddar entered Dedede's castle, got a job as a lowly waiter, learned to cook, and a few years later, he actually started doing the cooking himself. He found some friends in the many other Waddle Dees that worked there. Now, with the problem about T's Army and the Star Warriors Elite, Cheddar's interest in adventure has been rekindled again. However, he still has his job, and he can't decide what to do: either join the Star Warriors Elite and betray Dedede, or remain loyal and miss out on all that action.

Status
Not open for further replies.