• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Warriors Elite Vs. T: A Kirby RP

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Sparks, At the fountain

"Oh yes, my name," Sparks replied, not looking directly at Kyoto, but instead, averted her eyes to look at the fountain, "My name is Sparks. Even though names should not be passed around lightly." She finally got the courage to look at Kyoto, and asked him a question that she thought she'd never thought she would ask.

"So, where do you come from?" she blurted out, "Um, I mean, uh..." She started to look embarrased again as she pulled her hat down over her eyes.

Galacta Knight, Whispy Woods

Galacta Knight stiffened as he heard Brick call him "pinkie". "Well," he said, "I prefer for most people to not call me "pinkie". The name is Galacta Knight." He looked at Brick, then fingered his lance.

"Well, as for what I can do..." he said ominously, now twirling his lance around casually, as he didn't really care if someone got hit, "Well, most people have heard of me, if they know something about Meta Knight's history. And that was a long time ago...but I can still use my lance quite well. Do you wish for me to demonstrate?"

*Kyurem*

Kyoto
Dreamland Fountain

"Oh yes, my name. My name is Sparks," the wand wielding Kirby said not looking at Kyoto directly, "Even though names should not be passed around lightly. So where did you come from? Um, I mean, uh..."

"No, no, it's okay, Kyoto responded, "You seem very nervous. Anyways, I do not come from any exact place or have a home. I guess you could call me a nomad. Now answer me something, Sparks, why are you so worked up and nervous?"

Brick
Clearing in Whispy Woods

"Well, I prefer most people to not call me 'pinkie'. The name is Galacta Knight," the pink knight said, offended at his last statement.

Brick said, "Galacta Knight, hmm? I believe I hear of your defeat..."

"Well, as for what I can do... Well, most people have heard of me, if they know something about Meta Knight's history. But that was a long time ago... but I can use my lance quite well. Do you wish for me to demonstrate?"

"Although I've heard most about most of your powers in Meta Knight's tale... Proceed," Brick said back, "I would indeed like to see these powers for myself."

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Sparks, At the fountain

"Um..." Sparks said, looking even more nervous, "I'm nervous because...of Dedede?" She looked around as if the penguin were about to jump on her at any momment now. Sparks looked like she wanted to pound him into the ground, though.

"I mean, him and I have a long, bad history with each other," she explained, "He's been getting on my nerves ever since he made - " Sparks stopped talking as she realized that she had said too much.

"Nothing," she yelped, "Seriously!"

"Then I most certainly will," he said curtly, "Perhaps you would allow me to challenge one of your recruits...?" He looked at Brick hopefully, as if he had already had a bright idea in his mind of how to defeat his opponents.

CuriousHeartless

Shiro Shinobi
Clearing in Whispy Woods

"Thank you," Shiro said with a bow when Brick welcomed him into the Almighty's Army. "Thanks you, Sir Brick. I look forward to serving."

He walked away and saw the white blob transform into a copy of him. "Hello, I am you." The morphing being said, walking up to him.

"Marvelous," the Biospark marveled, inspecting the imposter. You look just like me. Can you copy my abilities as well?"

*Kyurem*

Kyoto
Dreamland Fountain

Sparks said very nervously, “Um… I’m nervous because of Dedede?” She seemed scared, looking around for something just as nervous as she said that sentence. Kyoto looked around to, so it didn’t look weird to the cappies who might be watching them from their houses. "I mean,” She continued, “Him and I have a long, bad history with each other."

Kyoto thought, “Well at least it’s not as bad as Kirby’s past with Dedede, right?”

"He's been getting on my nerves ever since he made - " She didn’t finish her sentence.

Kyoto looked at her in an odd way as to say to her, “Say WHAT?”

She then hastily said, “Nothing, seriously!”

Kyoto asked very curiously, “Dedede created you?” Then he realized she probably didn’t want to talk about that. “Well, he sure created quite the lady,” He said romantically, “Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here. If Dedede ever attempts to hurt you, I’ll be there.”

Too
Clearing in Whispy Woods

“Marvelous,” the Biospark responded, “You look just like me. Can you copy my abilities as well?”

Too nodded at the Biospark and licked his face. The imposter threw two Kunai into a nearby tree. He then held his sword and it glowed a purple color just as the kunai thrown into the apple tree before did. Too swung it with power and might and made a huge dent in the ground, as if the sword had fallen from the atmosphere to the ground.

“Yes, yes I can! Nice to meet you, I’m Too.” Too then heard Brick call his name, “Too! Come here! Galacta Knight here would like to challenge you!” Too came over to which he was in front of the pink knight then licked his face and transformed into him. His shield almost felt like a shell and Too was curious what was under the mask Galacta Knight was wearing. “I’m Too,” he said to him, “Guess we’ll be having a bit of a friendly competition. I like this lance by the way. Full of great power… I can feel it.”

Brick
Clearing in Whispy Woods

“Then I most certainly will,” Galacta Knight responded then asked Brick with a hopeful tone, “Perhaps you would allow me to challenge one of your recruits?”

“Hmm… not a bad idea,” Brick said back to him, “It would allow me to see your abilities in action. Alright, lemme’ see here…”

Brick looked around and there appeared to be two of Shiro looking at each other as if it was a mirror. Brick thought, “Maybe the best way to test your abilities is to see how weak you are against them,” and smirked. “Too! Come here! Galacta Knight here would like to challenge you…” One of the Biosparks then turned into Too and came over to him. Too looked at Galacta Knight then licked his face and transformed into an exact replica of him.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Luck Star

A Waddle Dee came in after Luck, and he started to get impatient. Why was there a common Waddle Dee here? Why haddn't the king spoken? He felt like he had been waiting for an entire week! He grabbed his violin and started to tune it out of pure boredom. Turning, he saw himself looking at the Waddle Dee. Bored, he decided to spark some conversation. "Good day. I'm Luck Star. Who are you?" he asked Cheddar. "I guess you should sit, otherwise the king would have chased you out by now. No offense, Dedede." While waiting for an answer, he pulled out his rapier, put down the violin, and began to twirl the weapon in his hands.

Luck Star's mind began to wonder as he zoned out of tune. Suddenly, he found himself back in a memory. A memory of an event that he was glad happened but always felt a little guilty about. He was wearing his mask and cape, and he was standing in front of the one. The one who had murdered his girlfriend. The murder would soon be dead, though, if Luck's plan succeeded. Luck quickly jabbed the rapier in the place where the student's heart was, and it happened so quickly that the murderer had no time to react. He collapsed, chest bleeding as Luck pulled the rapier from his body and laughed. He just laughed.

Luck was brought back into reality after that, and shuddered. It had been the first time he had killed someone, but it certaintly had not been the last.

Cheddar
Dedede's Castle

It was decided - Cheddar would stay. After all, the king hadn't told him to leave yet. Perhaps he would be of some use after all? The Waddle Dee turned around, to see Luck Star in front of him. He introduced himself, so Cheddar did the same. "Nice to meet you, Luck Star. My name's Cheddar. We've seen each other around, I suppose - you do look like someone I've seen before." He looked around. "Maybe I should sit, yes, if the king doesn't mind..."

Cheddar sat down on one of the empty chairs. As he waited for Dedede to speak, he remembered the bowls of soup he'd brought in. "Oh, right," he said, glancing at the table where he'd left the bowls. The soup was still hot and letting off steam. "Would anyone like some soup?" He was at the edge of his seat now, ready to bring the bowls to anyone that asked. Routines had that kind of effect on him, really. Maybe he should have brought his parasol along.

...Whatever, he thought. If trouble arose I could use the soup to scald people if they didn't want any. Or perhaps the plate? He passed the time by thinking of various ways to deal with different problems.

*Kyurem*

((OCC: Moderately small post only because I forgot to include Dedede in my last one.))

King Dedede and Escargoon
Dedede's Castle

The king was sound asleep waiting for all of his minions. Escargoon saw the now gathered foursome at the table where they all sat. Some seemed to be making small talk with each other which was good, counting the fact of how they will all be working together. He then noticed the king fast asleep on the table. "Umm... Sire?" Escargoon said, poking his shoulder, "Sire get up, you can't have fallen asleep already! Hmm... you over there," Escargoon pointed at Cheddar, "Fetch Luck Star, Baron, Razor, the king, and I some grub will ya? Oh, and I guess you can make some to have for yourself... just make something delicious and make it fast, k?"

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Sparks, the fountain

Sparks blushed slightly. "Um, yeah, basically..." she mumbled, trying to hide her embarassment, "He was annoying...Dedede, I mean..." She pulled her hat down over her eyes again, just to make sure that no one could see her face anymore. Thoughts raced through her head as she started wobbling nervously. An imaginary scene took place in her head:

Sparks: I've been created by Dedede! Please forgive me!
Kyoto: It's been nice meeting you, get out of here. Weirdoes made by Dedede are not allowed.
Meta Knight: Have a nice life, goodbye forever.

"No!" she wailed as she thought of even more possibilites of how things could go wrong. "What if they don't like random people made by Dedede...?" Sparks stopped talking as she realized that she was speaking her thoughts out loud.

Galacta Knight grinned in a sinister sort of way. "Shall we begin?" he asked, "I cannot wait to use my lance..." His urge to battle was rising, and he was feeling particularily aggresive that day. He unsheathed his lance and held his shield with his other hand. He glanced at Too.

"Do you even know how to use a lance...?" he asked.

*Kyurem*

Kyoto
Dreamland Fountain

"No!" Sparks yelled aloud, "What if they don't like random people made by Dedede?"

Kyoto responded, "It doesn't matter if you were made by Dedede or not, it only matters if you are willing to help Popstar fight against this evil T..." He looked up but Sparks didn't look comforted.

"I have had some bad things happen in my past, too," Kyoto remembered the bloody fight with his best friend, his master, "The past has passed... the present is now." Kyoto looked her in the eyes and said, "You seem very neglected, are you?"

Too
Clearing in Whispy Woods

“Shall we begin?” Galacta Knight said, “I cannot wait to use my lance. Do you even know how to use a lance?"

"Well," Too responded, "When I licked you earlier, I retained your experience with all your weapons and your abilities as well." Too threw the lance up in the air and caught it with ease. Then Too said to Galacta Knight, "We should probably take it easy on each other, though. Don’t go to the the point of murdering, killing, all of that.”

Under his breath he said, “Heh, I’ll have enough time to kill as many people as I want when we’re done here…”

“Ahem, I guess I’ll let you go first.”

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Bomby "Jack" Pops
Dreamland Fountain

"Ah, what a lovely sight," A lone Poppy Bro. marveled, dressed in red and sporting a magnificent top hat, taking in the view of the central fountain. The water sparkled beautifully, luring the bro into a daydream. Shaking off the mystifying effects, he declared, "But now is not the time to sightsee! I must look for my future comrades." And he took off, in search of the fabled pink warrior of countless tales. But fifteen minutes of searching later, his stomach began to make odd sounds of hunger. "Well then, this must be remedied..." He spotted a shabby little lunch stand which read 'Chef Kawasaki's.'

The Poppy Bro's eyes sparkled "Perfect! Just what I was looking for!" He rushed over to the bristo, holding onto his hat for safety measures. Calming his pace, in walked inside, scrambled on top of a barstool close by to a TAC and two puffballs. "Good chef, I do require a plate of your finest pasta!"

*Kyurem*

((OCC: Xander, all of the warriors are in front of the fountain which is near the restaurant, not in it. The chef is an NPC i guess, but not a reoccurring one. This may be for a few other characters as well. BTW thanks for joining the RP and hope you all have tons of fun!))
Chef Kawasaki
Chef Kawasaki's

"Bye Kirby!" Kawasaki said, seeing Kirby off whom instead of using the front entrance to get out, used the one in the back. Kowasaki didn't know what was wrong, Kirby usually likes to be seen by all the customers. But the chef was to carefree to care about that and that's because there was another customer in his restaurant, finally.

"Good chef, I do require a plate of your finest pasta!" He said to Kwasaki.

"Coming right up sir!" Kawasaki went over to a cabinet with pasta he could boil in it. He dumped it into a pot of water and put it on the stove. Kawasaki then walked over to get to know the new customer. "Hello there! I'm Chef Kawasaki," the chef said to him, "What's your name?"

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Sparks, at the fountain

"Well, um," Sparks said uncomfortabley, "I haven't really made any friends since, well, I've never really made any friends..." She looked as if she wanted to murder Dedede now.

"And it's all because of Dedede," she fumed, "His fault!" She looked at him, studying him closely.

Then, she said, "Well, I guess you are right though...the past is the past." She looked like she was pondering and lost in deep thoughts. Well, I'm not that bad of a freak...she thought, well, not that bad anyways. There has to be people weirder than her out there, right?

She sat down on the rim of the fountain and started to stare at the water. "You know," she sighed, "I never knew what it was like to have friends or family..." She looked at him, then waited for his response, but hesitated.

"But...I don't want you to say something like "You poor little thing, that's so sad!". I hate it when people do that. It makes me feel like they're just lying," she explained, "But...I don't think you're the kind of person to do that. Right?"

"Oh, as you please," he said, "I'll go first then." He glanced at Too again, then swung his lance at him.

*Kyurem*

((OCC: Delete them Galacta! Do you know how?))

Kyoto
Dreamland Fountain

Kyoto listened thoroughly to what Sparks had to say then responded, "Of course not. I would never lie to anyone, especially you. Have I asked you too much? No, wait... I know I have. Let me tell you a bit about my past. Maybe it will get you to trust me more." Kyoto then braced himself for his long, dreadful story.

"I used to have a master. He was like a father to me and taught me all I know. Of course... my parents left me alone on the streets, leaving me with only my instincts and as I journeyed I found they also left me peace. I do not know what happened to them today and probably never will. Anyways, my master and I were best friends, like father and son, and, of course, I was his pupil. Until that day came... that dreadful day... I was asked by him to kill Kirby, yes the Kirby who has saved Dreamland and even all of Popstar many times. I couldn't believe what he had asked me, but I refused him. He replied back something along the lines of 'No matter, I will do it myself' which angered me. I blocked his exit holding my sword. He unsheathed his and we had a fight to the death. We were on his balcony where him and I occasionally meditated. He threw his sword at my head, but it missed and as I was about to slice my master in two, he jumped off the edge of the balcony. We were on a mountain that was high up in clouds... he was done for. He did say something to me before he committed suicide, though. 'Don't let... will tell him... he will be used... future is sealed.' And ever since I have just traveled and pretended nothing happened on that mountain that day, trying to forget what I had done and what those words meant."

Kyoto took a breath after revealing his long story to Sparks and that other Kirby who could have overheard it.

Too
Clearing in Whispy Woods

Too used his shield to defend against Galacta Knight's lance. Then, Too held his lance up in the air and it fired a great beam of light from the end of it.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: I'm...still waiting for you to do something with King Dedede. When are you going to reveal his plans? Sir Razor isn't one for idle chit-chat...)

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Sparks, at the fountain

Sparks gazed sadly at the fountain. "Well, I guess we both have something in common," she sighed, "Horrible pasts." She stared at the fountain harder, this time with a sort of angry look on her face.

"Dedede wasn't pleasant at all," she fumed, "I would've taken almost anyone else over him as a master anyday..." She sighed as she started thinking of ways she could murder Dedede if she ever got the chance to. Maybe with a chainsaw, she mused, that would be funny. She imagined the penguin screaming while she shouted bloody murder and raised a chainsaw over his head...

"Darn it," Sparks said, "I'm thinking violent agian. Dumb instincts." She banged her head against the side of the fountain, as if that would make all her worries go away.

Galacta Knight watched in amusement as Too started to fire a beam of light from the end of his lance. "Two can play at that game," he grinned as he, too, released a beam of light from his lance and aimed it towards Too's beam.

(Augh. Short post is short. Sorry for the wait.)

Cheddar
Dedede's Castle

"Yes, sir!" said Cheddar, taking the plate and returning to the kitchen. Sure, it hadn't been Dedede who'd given the orders - he thought he saw that the king had fallen asleep in such a short time - he followed them nonetheless. After all, Escargoon also had quite a bit of authority, being a royal advisor and all that.

Inside the kitchen, the Waddle Dee hurriedly took out a variety of ingredients. It wasn't the first time he'd had to do this, so he knew what to make. He took the previous ingredients to make the last batch of soup, and placed them in the boiling pot of water. In about ten minutes or so, he had a new batch for the group, and he poured the soup into several bowls. He then got up again, and headed back to the throne room. The plate was heavy, sure, but he was used to that already.

He put the plate of bowls on the table, and looked at Escargoon. "Sorry for the wait!" Cheddar said. "Here's a fresh batch of soup. There's a large bowl, too, if anyone wants extras." Having accomplished that, he sat down in his chair again with his own bowl of soup and began to eat it.

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Chaplier, Whispy Woods

Chaplier watched the battle gleefully. "Oh, how this makes my soul tingle! I just love destruction, don't you agree?" he faced the tree he had frozen and taken down earlier.

The tree didn't respond.

"Why thank you for your kind compliments! I just LOVE it!" Chaplier cackled crazily. Then he stopped.

"But I'm getting a bit bored... And I HATE boredom..." he groaned. He looked at the tree. "Do you want to freeze some poor animals?"

Again, it did not respond.

"Oh I'd like to see you find something better to do! You know what, I don't like you anymore! Hmph!" And with that, he turned his back on the tree.

The tree didn't seem to mind.

Still bored, however, Chaplier decided to yell to no one in particular. "HURRY UP ALREADY I'M GETTING BORED!!!"

CuriousHeartless

Shiro Shinobi
Clearing in Whispy Woods

Shiro watched the copycat copy his abilities before being called away to battle one of the other recruits. He looked around for a minute before noticing a Chilly talking to a frozen tree. The nutjob argued with the tree before trning his back to it and yelling for someone to hurry up.

"Not the best company, but I'm bored too," Shiro muttered to himself. He glew for a second and turned invisible.

"Hello sir," he greeted, appearing in front of the snowman. "I am Shiro Shinobi, a new recruit in the Almighty's Army. And you are?"

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
"Hello sir," he greeted, appearing in front of the snowman. "I am Shiro Shinobi, a new recruit in the Almighty's Army. And you are?"

Chaplier looked at Shiro with interest. " I, am the magnificent madsnowman! Bow before me, beg for my wonderful presence and let me bask in your sheep!" The Chilly checked his reaction. Not really caring, he continued "Actually, my real name is Chaplier. But don't tell anyone. ESPECIALLY NOT HIM." He immediately pointed to the frozen tree. "I don't think he likes me."

Chaplier's hat started glowing pink and floated around the snowman. "So... you are the Ninja in this Army? AND WHO IS THIS ALMIGHTY THAT YOU SPEAK OF? I thought this was T's Army!" Actually worried, Chaplier threw himself into the ground and started sobbing. "WHY CRUEL WORLD WHY!"

The performance definetley deserved an Oscar.