1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Discussion/Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by RedJirachi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

Definitely. It would have added some more meat to the story itself. It felt lacking due to not having much of a back story.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

3. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Holy **** guys!!!! The clone wars are back <3!!!! My boo Ahsoka returns again :D!!!!

4. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Let me hear the voice of your Pokémon!

Yep, it was certainly one of the greatest surprises.

5. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

It's very exciting
    I hope they get to do that Boba vs Cad Bane fight they talked about at a previous Comic Con or SW celebration.... it was one of those. Cad Bane's still yet to have been used post-Clone Wars outside of a Darth Maul comic, which was set before Phantom Menace. Unless they're saving him for the possible Boba Fett movie. I loved Cad Bane and I was disappointed Rebels didn't get to use him or any Bounty hunters.

If young Kanan gets an episode appearance, instant 10/10.

6. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

When I saw on Twitter the announcement about Star Wars The Clone Wars coming back, my reaction was "Yes, yes, yes!!!"

7. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

So supposedly the next upcoming movie in the sequel trilogy will be the end of the Skywalker arc.

On the one hand I am ok with the idea of telling other stories from other characters, heck I sincerely don't feel we have had enough stories starring alien characters.

But on the other hand, I feel like this means Kylo Ren is gonna have die which sucks that the Skywalker legacy will have such a sad and miserable ending.

I'd much rather have Kylo Ren redeemed without the whole "death equals redemption" cliche

8. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

...no? There's nothing about "the end of the Skywalker saga" in and of itself that says he has to die.

pokedigijedi likes this.
  9. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I honestly hope your right

10. 1rkhachatryan

I'm like 90% sure they are just referring to Luke and Lea lol. I mean it makes sense after all this time to pass the torch. Plus they can always just show more of them in the prequel shows and stuff.

11. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

I for one would like to see them tell stories not centered around the Skywalker family. Because these 9 films can be described as the "Skywalker Space Soap Opera".

There's a whole galaxy for them to explore, so many different species, and ideas. I'd like to see a completely original story with out any connection to the original films.

12. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

And there are at least six of those - two separate trilogies - being developed right now. I question whether we see all of those, but the intent is there.

13. 1rkhachatryan

I mean this film seems to be the last one so I think you are getting your wish. Although I do think that some characters like Chewie and R2D2 will most likely still at least cameo in a lot of the films just cuz they are staples.

I do hope that certain characters from the original films should appear still since they haven't gotten the live action treatment yet. Ahsoka and Ezra being the main two I hope to see. I actually think it would be pretty damn cool to see some sort of Ghost Rebels reunion movie once Ezra is found.

14. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Dave Filoni's new show!
    It looks like the animation style Iron Man Armored Adventures was in lol

I hope he manages to make Phasma interesting, Clone Wars made General Grevious one of my favorite villains. The dude is solely responsible for wiping out all the night sisters AND Mother Talzin herself! Quite underrated

15. 1rkhachatryan

Well at least you have some rational thinking. The dumpster fire that is the comments section of the trailer video clearly shows off the best and brightest of the star wars fandom lol.

16. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Never read the comments. Ever.

17. 1rkhachatryan

Trust me, I've learned that lesson already lol. It's just ridiculousness how just vindictive and hateful these people are. There's absolutely nothing in that trailer that warranted 9,000+ dislikes.