• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars Discussion/Talk Thread

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I loved this episode.The fact that it’s basically ending as a movie just like how it started with a move is fun.I liked the opening music and seeing the Jedi head to the planets that they end up getting killed on is sad.Too bad we won’t see Dooku in this series since he’s probably dead now.Heres my predictions for next weeks episode.

Part 2 will start with the narrator explaining how Maul escapes Sidious having a few scenes from the Maul comic animated.The episode will start with Ahsoka fleeing from Maul and her mocking her like he did in Rebels.She will meet with Bo Katan in the throne room and apologize for letting him escape.Kenobi will contact them and inform them on what has happened Dooku is dead,Yoda is headed to Kashyyyk,Anakin on the council,Obi wans headed to Utapau,etc.Then they will engage Maul in a duel and successfully capture himin a ray shield and bring him aboard the cruiser.Saxon will escape but Rook and Almec will be captured by Bo Katan and imprisoned on the planet.

I have a account on jedi council forums if anyone’s interested.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll that Ahsoka vs Maul battle was so damn good, my girl killed it <3!!!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was the best episode this season, I was surprised they captured Maul in the end. I can't wait to see how he gets out
Maul and Ahsoka were both awesome!

Also the antagonist from Solo was in the episode, Voss. I liked that

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And just like that, Clone Wars is over officially. God that ending was awesome, and this cemented the fact that Ahsoka is the best Star Wars character for me by a mile <3!!!

Zoruagible

I loved how Maul survived like the badass he is, that hallway scene easily topped Vader's. Seeing Vader in the end was truly a surprise

I hope we find out what happened to the Bad Batch, Bane, and how exactly Rex meets up with Wolf and Gregor at some point
Oh, and that girl who betrayed Ahsoka. Her name escapes me atm, the clones were clearly ready to kill the imprisoned Maul even though he wasn't a jedi so did they just shoot her and that's why she never appeared again?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I loved how Maul survived like the badass he is, that hallway scene easily topped Vader's. Seeing Vader in the end was truly a surprise

I hope we find out what happened to the Bad Batch, Bane, and how exactly Rex meets up with Wolf and Gregor at some point
Oh, and that girl who betrayed Ahsoka. Her name escapes me atm, the clones were clearly ready to kill the imprisoned Maul even though he wasn't a jedi so did they just shoot her and that's why she never appeared again?

Barris?? From the Season 5 ending??

Zoruagible

Boba Fett is confirmed to have survived!!!!
I can't wait to see him and Ahsoka in action in Mandalorian! :D

Zoruagible

Hell yeah, the Bad Batch are getting their own series!
I really liked those guys

Now... Darth Maul series please

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Hell yeah, the Bad Batch are getting their own series!
I really liked those guys

Now... Darth Maul series please

I feel like he would be better for a comic series.Most if his story is told except for how he got on Malacor and some of his early training under Sidious.

Im still waiting for a sequel to Rebels.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I guess maybe they'll run the Rebels and Bad Batch series together around the same time. Would be cool to get like an hour animation segment every week :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The timelines wouldn’t work since the Rebels sequel is after Return of the Jedi and Bad Batch is after Revenge of The Sith.

No I mean as in airing at the same time, not set during the same time lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How does that work on a streaming service, exactly.

Releasing them at the same time and giving the option lol. Although not gonna lie didn't think about that when I made the post xD.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I think Mandalorian season two will have Ashoka in like 2 episodes to tease a Rebels sequel show which will air hopefully after Bad Batch.Or if Mandalorian only gets two seasons it could air after that.

Zoruagible

Releasing them at the same time and giving the option lol. Although not gonna lie didn't think about that when I made the post xD.
Filoni is busy with Mandolorian, I don't think they'll give him two shows right now.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Filoni is busy with Mandolorian, I don't think they'll give him two shows right now.

The mandalorian is pretty much done at this point it's just final tweaking and editing. And I've heard rumors of this Rebels sequel for ages now, way before I even knew this Bad Batch show was a thing.