• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars Discussion/Talk Thread

Genos

The Indigo Disk

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Honestly I really don't see the point in this movie. Other then how Han meets Chewie, I really couldn't care less :/...

A different important character or a fighter could of used a movie WAY MORE then Han. Movies about Obe Wan, Yoda, or Ahsoka for instance would be amazing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Kathleen Kennedy should have been tossed out instead.

Anyways, Han Solo was ALWAYS a pointless movie to do. Glover and what's his face will never be as good as Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams...... where the hell is Lando in the new trilogy anyways?
Why not give us Boba Fett instead? He'd literally print money.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Kathleen Kennedy should have been tossed out instead.

Anyways, Han Solo was ALWAYS a pointless movie to do. Glover and what's his face will never be as good as Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams...... where the hell is Lando in the new trilogy anyways?
Why not give us Boba Fett instead? He'd literally print money.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the Boba Fett hype?? Like I've watched all the movies and he wasn't that memorable tbh.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Am I the only one who doesn't get the Boba Fett hype?? Like I've watched all the movies and he wasn't that memorable tbh.

I don't get it either. His father was a lot more competent in the movies alone, and he was in one movie...the bad one

Navin

MALDREAD

1. Cool armor.
2. Space bounty hunter.
3. Cool armor.
4. Slave I spaceship.
6. Cool armor.
7. Mysterious man-behind-the-mask.
8. Cool armor.

The PT and EU fleshed out his character even more.

I'd want a Boba Fett film too instead of Han Solo. Have it take place after he escapes from the sarlaac.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
1. Cool armor.
2. Space bounty hunter.
3. Cool armor.
4. Slave I spaceship.
6. Cool armor.
8. Cool armor.

I'd want a Boba Fett film too instead of Han Solo. Have it take place after he escapes from the sarlaac.

Prequel trilogy? Nah, not really. He was a glorified kid sidekick to a near-literal copy of himself

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
1. Cool armor.
2. Space bounty hunter.
3. Cool armor.
4. Slave I spaceship.
6. Cool armor.
8. Cool armor.

Agreed. I would like to see a movie with Boba Fett after escaping from sarlaac. Having him dead like that is very unfitting. Also, Mandalorian armors are cool. :)

Navin

MALDREAD
Prequel trilogy? Nah, not really. He was a glorified kid sidekick to a near-literal copy of himself

What I meant is the PT gave him sort of a tragic backstory, and set him up for additional appearances during the Clone Wars.

Agreed. I would like to see a movie with Boba Fett after escaping from sarlaac. Having him dead like that is very unfitting. Also, Mandalorian armors are cool. :)

I guess the quandary would be figuring out how to make Boba Fett a 'hero' while still remembering he's a ruthless killer. They could look at Jason Bourne and James Bond for inspiration. Or as mentioned, have a post-sarlaac Fett that undergoes changes.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

I don't know what Lucas was thinking offing one of his most notable villains in a way that's so pathetic

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So any rebels news ya'll?? I'm dying for the new season to start already lol.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Has anyone here put some time into reading the books? They do a very good job of portraying characters than the shows do. I just finished Thrawn and I have to admit, he really has a lot of potential in the new Disney canon and I fear for whatever dark fate waits him in the new Rebels season.
I'm an Empire fanboy of you haven't noticed.

When it comes to the books in the Star Wars franchise, I have 40 of the books from the old EU and 5 from the current EU. (Course three of the books fall into both categories). Of the books I have, my favorites include the Republic Commando books and the Darth Bane books.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
When it comes to the books in the Star Wars franchise, I have 40 of the books from the old EU and 5 from the current EU. (Course three of the books fall into both categories). Of the books I have, my favorites include the Republic Commando books and the Darth Bane books.
The republic commando books are some of my favorites as well, it's a shame Clone Wars kind of killed what Travis was going for with the Mandolorians. As much as I love CW, I like the Mando'a brothers in arms Mandolorians more. What were your feelings on the Revan book? I felt the ending was a little rushed but Revan seemed pretty spot on for what little of his character we know.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Has anyone here put some time into reading the books? They do a very good job of portraying characters than the shows do. I just finished Thrawn and I have to admit, he really has a lot of potential in the new Disney canon and I fear for whatever dark fate waits him in the new Rebels season.
I'm an Empire fanboy of you haven't noticed.

He has to die, just like Kanan and Ezra will most likely. Neither of those three are mentioned in the original trilogy, and they can't end with force users cause that completely contradicts things said in Episodes IV-VI.

Hera, Chopper and Rex are all confirmed to have lived until the Battle of Endor. So they're safe.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
He has to die, just like Kanan and Ezra will most likely. Neither of those three are mentioned in the original trilogy, and they can't end with force users cause that completely contradicts things said in Episodes IV-VI.

Hera, Chopper and Rex are all confirmed to have lived until the Battle of Endor. So they're safe.

I wouldn't say that he has to die. Thrawn first a appeared in the Heir to the empire book way back before the prequels existed, and that book takes place after RotJ and they said that he was off patrolling and taming the unknown regions as Palpatine ordered him to. His reappearance in Disney canon brings up some problems with how he's going to fit into the story considering he was NOT a part of Force Awakens. Wether this means they're going to juxtapose him into Last Jedi or kill him off in the final season of Rebels, I have no idea. However, simply brining back a fan favorite character like Thrawn just to kill him off for the sake of saving the "continuity" is absolutely ridiculous. Hell, I would go so far as to say that Kanan and Ezra aren't killed but they get reassigned or something. Rebels is unfortunately not Clone Wars, and from what I've seen, they don't kill off characters as much as just send them away. Especially if these characters are good guys. Some characters in Clone Wars don't even get the "this is what I learned today..." because they died from their mistake. My money is more on Thrawn going to the Unkown regions to rejoin the Chiss Asendency than the Ghost crew blowing him up. I mean, the Thrawn book ends with him stating how he's leave the Empire to protect his people AND that he heavily disagrees with the waste of resources that is the Death Star. If Rebels ends with Scariff, then I'd have to say that Thrawn bails after watching the empire waste it's time and money on a space laser than a fleet of ships and goes to warn his people.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I saw the Family Guy Star Wars Episode 6 two part special XD It was sooo funny.

The Storm Troopers were all hot ladies LOL