• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars discussion

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I decided to read the Thrawn trilogy for a long time yesterday. I've now read about 120 pages of Heir to the Empire. So far I've really enjoyed the book, especially the parts where we see Thrawn.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
i was looking into getting The Fate Of The Jedi books, does anyone know if they're good or not?

Reading it now. Currently on Vortex.

Its very good

Agility

Bah.
It's gonna be so weird and disconcerting going into the Star Wars intro without the 20th Century fanfare. :( I might download it on my phone and blast it as the movie's starting. xD

BJPalmer85

This is not related to new info about any coming Star Wars movies or games, but it is cool none the less.

B

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
i was looking into getting The Fate Of The Jedi books, does anyone know if they're good or not?

The fate of the Jedi series I recommend I have all of them and they are a really good read especially with new books coming out its best to keep up lol so these are must read

BCVM22

Wait a second, the guy can act, the guy can command a scene, the guy can do physicality on screen, but you don't want him cast because you're tired of hearing about him?

Makes total sense.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Wait a second, the guy can act, the guy can command a scene, the guy can do physicality on screen, but you don't want him cast because you're tired of hearing about him?

Makes total sense.

I'm just bored of actors getting roles they're not necessarily suited for because they're popular. I'd rather see someone else get the role of Thrawn. His acting is all right, but I'd just prefer to see someone else involved in this project.

BCVM22

I'm just bored of actors getting roles they're not necessarily suited for because they're popular.

His acting is all right, but I'd just prefer to see someone else involved in this project.

But why do popularity and acting ability have to be mutually exclusive? Can't someone be extremely popular and a good enough actor to participate in the showcase for the finest acting ever seen in cinema that we call Star Wars?

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
But why do popularity and acting ability have to be mutually exclusive? Can't someone be extremely popular and a good enough actor to participate in the showcase for the finest acting ever seen in cinema that we call Star Wars?

I never said they were mutually exclusive. I just don't think he's right for the part. If you do, that's cool.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Has anyone else bought the kenobi book? It's a must buy, so far what I have read this a great starting point taking place between EP 3 and 4 so I encourage it for everyone to read

BJPalmer85

Just finished the Yuzhaan Vong arc, good reads. A bit slow at times but they were few and far between to not matter IMO.

B