• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars discussion

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Disney bought Clubpenguin when i played it and ruined it for me. I hate how disney ar eplanning to make 3 more movies for the star wars saga. The only good thing coming out of this is that the $4 Billion George Luas got from Disney is gogin to charity

Club Penguin, unlike Star Wars has always sucked though. Disney's merch on Star Wars is pretty damn good. Their Star Tours ride is also great. I'm sure any upcoming movie will be fine and only receive backlash from die hard morons.

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
I just hope they make the new star wars movie(s) good, i mean i really want to see the expanded universe (Mara Jade in particular), but i can settle for a new original movie or movie series, just as long as its good and worthwhile to watch.

D

Deleted member 318910

Okay, let's talk about something that's NOT Episode 7. Who here actually thinks George Lucas hates Star Wars?

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
Okay, let's talk about something that's NOT Episode 7. Who here actually thinks George Lucas hates Star Wars?

Who saws he hates star wars? He only sold starwars to disney to pass on the legacy so more movies could be made, and i think hes got a lot of star wars merchandise at his home.

D

Deleted member 318910

Well, his fans pissed on him for making the prequels for trying to explain the things in the OT, and he never even wanted to do star wars. He wanted to do a space epic about Flash Gordon, but the rights were already held by another company, so he was forced to do this.

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
Well, his fans pissed on him for making the prequels for trying to explain the things in the OT, and he never even wanted to do star wars. He wanted to do a space epic about Flash Gordon, but the rights were already held by another company, so he was forced to do this.

I think at the time when he was doing star wars, he didnt want to do it because he wanted to do flash gordan, But now i think he loved doing star wars as it gave him a hell of a lot of money, and without star wars he would probably wouldnt be able to make good films. I personally dont see why fans dont like the prequels, i think Episode 3 was the best star wars film because of the anakin obiwan fight ending with anakin becoming the man in the suit.

D

Deleted member 318910

I think at the time when he was doing star wars, he didnt want to do it because he wanted to do flash gordan, But now i think he loved doing star wars as it gave him a hell of a lot of money, and without star wars he would probably wouldnt be able to make good films. I personally dont see why fans dont like the prequels, i think Episode 3 was the best star wars film because of the anakin obiwan fight ending with anakin becoming the man in the suit.

You really don't know who that is? >__>

And the reason people don't like the prequels were

A: Bad acting, script, dialogue...

B: Mr. Pinklett

Matthew16

Pokemon Collector
You really don't know who that is? >__>

And the reason people don't like the prequels were

A: Bad acting, script, dialogue...

B: Mr. Pinklett

I do know who the man in the suit is- DARTH VADER. sometimes i like to call him the man in the suit.
I guess everyone has their opinion on what bad acting, script and dialogue is, i think they were good, not as good as the original films (except ep 3), but good all the same.
And who is Mr Pinklett?

Mister_SGG

I may be the only one, but I can't wait for Episode VII. I want to see how Disney's going to handle it, even if they may f*ck it up.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Well, we really don't know anything yet. They may be amazing movies for all we know. All we really know is that George Lucas isn't totally involved, so it won't be as bad as the prequels, at least.

I am soooooo hoping the trilogy is going to be from the Thrawn triology of books. Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and Last Command would make epic movies. Plus that trilogy gives you a villain that IMO would be better than Darth Vader, and a villain that took 3 "episodes" to deal with.

BCVM22

I am soooooo hoping the trilogy is going to be from the Thrawn triology of books. Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and Last Command would make epic movies. Plus that trilogy gives you a villain that IMO would be better than Darth Vader, and a villain that took 3 "episodes" to deal with.

The official word (posted at least a few times...) is that the new films will be original stories, not straight adaptations of existing EU material. Which wouldn't have made a whole lot of sense anyway.