• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars discussion

BJPalmer85

I'm very interested interested about The New Jedi Order books. Are there any books I should read before I start to read The New Jedi Order books?

Not really. Start with the book Vector Prime and keep reading

B

BJPalmer85

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
not a problem, awesome books. Vector Prime is one of my favorites.

B
Honestly there wasn't one I didn't like its such a long series, and there are so many different story lines.

D

Deleted member 318910

I was gonna start reading some EU Star Wars stuff, so what should I start with?

BJPalmer85

Honestly there wasn't one I didn't like its such a long series, and there are so many different story lines.

I feel the same. The reasons Vector Prime is one of my favorites is the introduction to the Yuuzhan Vong and the imagery they use to describe how they look, how they appear to the Jedi (you know) and what they use in regards to every aspect of their life.

They are described as just being completely alien, which is funny and might be weird to people who know Star Wars but know this series, but that is what they are. In a universe filled with thousands of different species this one is considered alien....it is just awesome!!

In all honesty, i would start with the first book after Return of the Jedi and just keep reading, I wish i would have done that.

B

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer

I'd read Truce at Bakura to start.
After that go for these two trilogies: The Thrawn Trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, Last Command) then the Jedi Acadamey trilogy (Jedi Search, Dark Apprentice, Champions of the Force)

After those I would jump to the New Jedi Order series.

BJPalmer85

I'd read Truce at Bakura to start.
After that go for these two trilogies: The Thrawn Trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, Last Command) then the Jedi Acadamey trilogy (Jedi Search, Dark Apprentice, Champions of the Force)

After those I would jump to the New Jedi Order series.

sadly, and dont heckle me to bad now, but i have yet to read these.

I entered the EU only a couple years ago and started with the Legacy of the Force series, went back read about half of the New Jedi Order series and then moved forward again to read Fate of the Jedi...took a little break to read GRRM epic novels but I am getting back to SW once the semester is over

B

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
sadly, and dont heckle me to bad now, but i have yet to read these.

I entered the EU only a couple years ago and started with the Legacy of the Force series, went back read about half of the New Jedi Order series and then moved forward again to read Fate of the Jedi...took a little break to read GRRM epic novels but I am getting back to SW once the semester is over

B

i havent read them either XD
one book that looked good was darth plaugies (im sure i misspelled that XD)
has anyone here read that one?

BJPalmer85

i havent read them either XD
one book that looked good was darth plaugies (im sure i misspelled that XD)
has anyone here read that one?

no but i heard it was good. Supposed it gives some good back history on Darth Sideous/Palpatine since Plaugeus was his master

B

D

Deleted member 318910

Wrote Little Miss Sunshine, Toy Story 3, Oblivion, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and is currently writing Phineas and Ferb, and an untitled Pixar movie.

So, he writes kid stories. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Can we talk about the cartoonnetwork show here??