• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars Fan Club

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
If your a fan of any Star Wars related content then this club is for you.I ask that if you join my club that you listen to the following: (note I may add more later)

Treat other members with respect even if they disagree with you or think the prequels are better than the originals

MEMBERS:

Emboar_Rulez

AgentKallus

Chirpy Swift

pacman000

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I don't really get how clubs work, but I'll join the star wars fan club.

I know almost everything about Star Wars. Clone Wars is my favorite TV show and Battlefront is my favorite video game? Can I join? :D

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
May I join?

(And may the Force be with you.)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
So, anyone read Splinter of the Minds Eye? What about another Star Wars novel? Any you'd recommend?