• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars KotOR

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
well i know i was always a huge fan of the star wars knights of the old republic games. i played them on the original xbox and could never get enough as there was just so much to do. everytime you played you could do something different and get different outcomes. there was just so many things to choose from to do in that game it just made it always stay interesting to me. then i got the games for PC and realized that you could use cheats to get all the items in game that you either could never find or got soo late in game that you didnt really get a chance to use them (like the revan and star forge robes in Kotor 1 and dark jedi master in 2) that just increased my love of the game even more as i could use anything i wanted. i was really hoping for another game to come out but i havent heard any plans as of yet.

so i just want to know your opinions on the Kotor games and see if anyone else liked to play them as much as i did.

also for all you kotor fans out there how about we start a little game. everyone state there favorite weapon and armor from both games

for me:

kotor 1: i loved the blaster pistols that were high powered and could upgrade. i dont remember the specific name of it though
for armor i love being a mandalorian, whereing that full suit was awesome. i also liked the revan robes, too bad you could only use them on the last level (unless you used cheats for pc)

kotor 2: for some reason i loved just walking around as a stealthed ninja carrying a silver lightsaber.
for armors i say i loved whereing the gray jedi robes. they just seemed mysterious i guess.

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

Well it's been a couple of years since I've played kotor, so I can't remember all the items I used. My love of the games came from being able to explore the star wars universe prior to the empire. I loved the characters most of all, and since you could choose who you wanted to take with you, I enjoyed that aspect.

HK-47 will probably be the best companion character ever. My favorite part of course was the "unmasking" of Darth Revan. I enjoyed that scene so much that ever since, I have always named one of my companions Revan in every game I've played since.

It is a shame there haven't been more games. The Star Wars franchise is probably one of the ones with the most potential for immediate growth in sales.

Empoleon Bonaparte

KOTOR was pretty awesome, yeah. The idea of some sort of sandbox game with a storyline and lightsabers was really good. Can't wait for The Old Republic.

Surfing_Pikachu

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
all the info is on swtor.com , and there is some awesome things on there. it says that you get to go back to taris from kotor 1 while the republic is attempting to rebuild.

im not sure when its coming out though

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
the KotOR subseries is one of the best areas of Star Wars. but in the 1st 2 games, i wish it was optional to be a force user. i dont really like the force for various reasons.

TOR us planned for spring 11. i anxiously await the game, but seeing as its an MMO, it will most likely have a monthly subscription that i wont be able to afford, and therefore wont be able to play. even if i wont be able to play it, i know ill enjoy all the lore around it.

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
yeah thats a downside. my mom probably wont let me subsrcribe. she never lets me subscribe to any online thing as she doesnt like entering her info on any website other than big superstores like walmart.

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
Man, this game brings back memories. I can't tell you how many times I have beaten both of them....I am a HUGE HUGE StarWars fan. I always have been and always will be.

My favorite class is Jedi Guardian on both games. I like being Light and Dark on both so I don't have a favorite there. I like dual weilding my sabers on light and double bladed on dark. Man, I wish my disks for these games still worked...My favorite Star Wars games of all time.

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior

--C4--

Only my Railgun
Honestly I've played both games and am hooked, I've only beat the games once and they were in different paths.

KOTOR 1: Beat and got the dark side ending, slowly getting my way to the light side one with just Manaan to do I think.

Favourite items include the implants that help regenerate health, always a good help when you're low on vitality points and are trying to run off from enemies. I also like adding on a regenerate ability to my armours usually.

Weapons, probably dual lightsabers I have no clue why I just think its the most effective way. Otherwise I'll use whatever Mandalorian Assault Rifles or Sith Assault Rifles with my gunners and Vibroswords from the beginning.

KOTOR 2: Completed last night actually on the light side route.Similar to above really. Managed to train all in the force but Mira, what a disappointment.

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
i remember when in KOTOR 2 for the xbox i found that secret unltd XP glitch in the sith cave. that was crazy. i kept doing it for a long time, probably about an hour. i got such a high level it was ridicuolous, and my vitality and force points were soooo many i never ran out of force. it was so cool, as i always wondered what the level cap was.

then when i got the game for pc, i was like, oh il just use a cheat and be at level 50 from the beginning. bad idea. the robot guys are soo hard, and when ur just that T3 droid you die so easy it sucks.