• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars the Final Purge( Sign Ups)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather

• Star Wars
    The Final Purge.

It has been twelve long years since the Emperor Palpatine activated Order 66
    Prompting his Clone Troopers to exterminate the Jedi Order.
    On that fateful night of 19 BBY hundreds of Jedi were killed by the Clone Troopers they fought with, but many survived and were hunted across the far reaches of the
    Galaxy during this time period Darth Vader was in name was born and together with his master they hunted the Jedi along with many Dark Jedi who the Emperor Recruited. Together they brought the Jedi Order to near extinction until only a mere hundred remained. Many went into hiding, some tried to fight back and were slightly successful but were soon hit hard by the sheer numbers that the Emperor had and others tried to bring back the teachings of the Jedi to the young generation but all those who were taught were killed after too long. But whilst all of this was going on four Jedi masters combined their strengths and began forming an army of Jedi who could resist the Empire they taught many young children with force potential and training even more people they started fighting strategically taking out small space stations. But then came the battle on Naboo. The Jedi attacked and were met by a force of Dark Jedi and a massive battle insured with the Jedi losing half their numbers despite winning the battle. That was five years ago. Six years on and the Emperor has betrayed his Dark Jedi allies trying to force another extinction of Jedi but this time the Dark Jedi were better prepared. They fought back and a large number of them escaped they retreated to the Remnant Jedi’s Base on the small planet of Kyoto. They have asked for an alliance and the Jedi. The Jedi have lost many of their people and the boost that the Dark Jedi could give them could turn the war in their favour.

So you’re probably asking what your part is. Well here it is.

Well you are either a Jedi or Dark Jedi who is fighting against the empire you will face many tough battles and possibly have fought many in your past.

Parts you can play.

Jedi Master: 1 Place left. You need a very good sign up if you want to be him.
    Dark Jedi Master: 0 Left. Taken by me.
    Jedi Knight: 2 Left. You need a good sign up to be one of these.
    Dark Jedi Knight: 2 Left. You need a good sign up to be one of these.
    Jedi Padawan: 3 left. A normal sign up gets you apprenticed to one of the knights whilst a decent Sign up get you apprenticed to the Jedi Master.
    Dark Jedi Padawan: 3 left. A normal sign up gets you apprenticed to one of the knights whilst a decent Sign up get you apprenticed to the Dark Jedi Master.

Fighting Styles

Form I: Shii-Cho "Way of the Sarlacc" or "Determination Form"
    Form I is the most basic of the seven forms and is learned by every Jedi Youngling. Shii-Cho includes the fundamental elements of all the Lightsaber forms including the basic attack, parry, body target zones, and practice drills called velocities.

Form II: Makashi "Way of the Ysalamir" or "Contention Form"
    Form II represents the ultimate refinement of Lightsaber-to-Lightsaber combat. Masters of Makashi develop unique offenses and defenses and train studiously against having their sabers taken or damaged.

Form III: Soresu "Way of the Mynock" or "Resilience Form"
    Form III was first developed in response to the advancement of blaster technology in the galaxy. Soresu's emphasis on tight, efficient movements that expose very minimal target areas, make it the most defensive and passive of the seven forms.

Form IV: Ataru "Way of the Hawk-Bat" or "Aggression Form"
    Form IV is the most acrobatic of all the forms and requires a Jedi to first master the Force Run, Jump, and Spin abilities. By incorporating all the Force powers that allow a Jedi to exceed standard norms of physical abilities, Jedi may resemble nothing less than a blur when using this style.

Form V: Shien / Djem So "Way of the Krayt Dragon" or "Perseverance Form"
    Form V was also created in response to the advancement and frequency of blaster use in the galaxy. Unlike the strictly defensive style Soresu, Shien exploits the ability of a Lightsaber to block blaster bolts and deflect them back at an opponent in a counter-attack manoeuvre.

Form VI: Niman "Way of the Rancor" or "Moderation Form"
    Form VI seeks to balance the emphases of forms I through V. Niman allows a Jedi to fight with harmony and justice without having to resort to powerful, aggressive movements or overt emotion.

Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad "Way of the Vornskr" or "Ferocity Form"
    Form VII seeks also to incorporate a type of balance between forms I through V, but unlike Form VI its purpose is not to blend them in harmony. Juyo instead employs bold, direct movements, more open and kinetic than form V, but not so elaborate as the acrobatic form Ataru. Juyo requires greater energy and intensity out of the practitioner because his focus is wielded more broadly and draw upon from a deeper well of emotion; while the outward bearing of a Form VII practitioner is one of calm, the inner pressure verges on explosive.

Your Lightsaber.

A Jedi’s signature Weapon is his or her Lightsaber. There are many different colours available to your character.

For Jedi you can have Blue, Green, Yellow, Violet and Gold, Silver or White for The Jedi Master.

For Sith you can have Brown, Bronze, Red, Orange and Black for the Dark Jedi Master.

The Force.

Every Jedi both Dark and Good can use the force and here is a list of them.

• Good: Alter Environment: Master and Very Strong Knight
  • Animal Friendship : Knight
    Battlemind : Knight
  • Combustion: Strong Knight
  • Cure Disease : Knight
  • Cure Poison: Knight
  • Dissipate Energy: Padawan
  • Droid Disable: Padawan
  • Electric Judgment: Master
  • Force Absorb: Knight
  • Force Armor: Knight
  • Force Blinding: Padawan
  • Force Enlightenment: Knight
  • Force Healing: Padawan
  • Force Light: Padawan
  • Force Meld: Knight
  • Force Persuasion: Knight
  • Force Projection: Knight
    Force Protection: Knight
  • Force Stun: Knight
  • Force Stasis: Knight
  • Force Valor: Knight
  • Force Push: Padawan
  • Force Pull: Padawan
  • Hibernation Trance: Knight
  • Malacia: Knight
  • Mind trick: Padawan
  • Morichro: Knight
  • Plant Surge: Master
  • Protection Bubble: Padawan
  • Ray: Knight
  • Revitalize: Knight
  • Sever Force: Master
  • Shatterpoint: Master
  • Wall of Light: Knight: Master

• Dark: Drain Life: Knight
  • Deadly Sight: Knight
  • Force corrupt: Master
  • Force Lightning: Padawan
  • Force Choke: Padawan
  • Force Crush: Knight
  • Force Destruction: Knight
  • Force Plague: Knight
  • Force Insanity : Knight
  • Force Scream: Master
  • Force Rage: Padawan
  • Quey'tek: Master
  • Thought Bomb: Master
  • Torture by chagrin: Master
  • Spear of midnight black: Master

If a power says Padawan it means everyone can use it in that from Padawan upwards. And don’t forget some Jedi Powers can be used by Dark Jedi and Vice Versa.

New Planets Introduced. (Just one For Now)

Kyoto.

The planet where the base of the Jedi Alliance is situated. It is a lush planet with Snow Topped Mountains long rivers and lakes and much Jungle Vegetation. There is a large stone Temple hidden deep within the jungle where the Jedi reside. The planet itself is small and is pretty lifeless and has no intelligent life living there. Because of its small size and lack of life it has been ignored by the Empire.

Jedi.

Name: Simple Really.

Padawan, Knight or Master.

Lightsaber Colour:
Simple.

Lightsaber Design:
Every Lightsaber is different and I want at least two lines for this

Character Description:
What does your character look like? At least six lines.

Character Personality:
How does your character act? At least five lines.

Character History:
Your character’s life? At least seven lines.

Anything Else:
Anything Else?

Force Powers:
Keep to the good guy force powers. The higher rank you are the stronger your force is. Every Jedi can have one Force Power they excel at. I want descriptions of every power.

Fighting Style:
Which one of the seven and I want to know how your character uses it.

Dark Jedi.

Name: Simple Really.

Padawan, Knight or Master.

Lightsaber Colour:
Simple.

Lightsaber Design:
Every Lightsaber is different and I want at least two lines for this

Character Description:
What does your character look like? At least six lines.

Character Personality:
How does your character act? At least five lines.

Character History:
Your character’s life? At least seven lines.

Anything Else:
Anything Else?

Force Powers:
Keep to the bad guy force powers. The higher rank you are the stronger your force is. Every Dark Jedi can have one Force Power they excel at. I want descriptions of every power.

Fighting Style:
Which one of the seven and I want to know how your character uses it.

Credit to Wookipedia For the Information and of Course Credit to
George Lucas.

Accepted.

Pending.

Last edited:

Jake200493

Mysterious Master
Jedi.

Name: Jake Riley

Lightsaber Colour: Silver & Cyan (light blue). The silver colour comes from the a Durindfire Crystal found by me on Tatooine. The cyan colour comes from the crystal called Mantle of the Force, once owned by Revan, the Prodigal Knight.

Lightsaber Design: This lightsaber is of a plain design, made from phrik alloy. Both lightsabers work underwater. Normally, only the silver lightsaber is used, but occasionally, when under threat, I switch from whatever Form i'm using to Jar'Kai, a variant of Form VI: Niman.

Character Description: I am tall, with brown hair, and green eyes. I wear the Star Forge Robes, which have been passed down in my family for generations. I also wear my ancestor's mask, the Mask of Revan, to conceal my identity.

Character Personality: Well, I am generally supportive of other people. Because I use Dark Side Force Powers, I have been described by some as a "Grey Jedi"- but I don't agree with this. Although I am willing to use even the Darkest of powers, I do not agree with the philosophy of the Sith, or the Dark Jedi, and only use the Dark Side in duels.

Character History: A descendant of the great Jedi Master Revan, I was born on Naboo. I was taken to the Jedi Temple at a young age. I was nine years old when Operation Knightfall commenced, but was rescued by Master Shaak Ti, who left me in the ruins of the Dantooine Jedi Academy before she fled for Felucia. Using the records there, I learned of the history of the Jedi Order, Force Techniques (Light and Dark) and Lightsaber Combat. Due to the lack of a Master, I never had a "preferred style" and I was never told only to use the light side. Eventually, I found Obi-Wan Kenobi on Tatooine, and remembering me from around the Temple Archives, where I used to help Master Jocasta Nu, he told me I had passed the trials and become a Knight. In that time, I trained an apprentice, and become a Master. My former apprentice died on Naboo, after trying to help Queen Apailana escape from Imperial troops.

Anything Else: I am currently looking for a new Jedi Apprentice.

Force Powers:

- Alter Environment- Using the Force to alter nature
- Battle Meditation- Using the Force to make it more probable for my side to win
- Combustion- Using the Force to make things explode
- Cure Poison- Using the Force to detoxify a person
- Electric Judgment- Shoots green bolts of Force Lightning from the fingertips
- Force Absorb- Converting energy from blasters into Force energy
- Force Crush- The Darkest of all powers, with this I can bring the Force around
my foe and literally crush them, making them implode with the
sheer power of the Darkness. I only use this in dire circumstances.
- Force Enlightenment- The lightest of powers, it pushes defensive powers to the
maximum level.
- Force Heal- A Force Power that heals the wounded.
- Force Light- Weakens a Darksider's connection to the Force
- Force Persuasion- Makes a person think as you do
- Force Protection- Protects the user from attacks
- Force Push & Pull- Pretty much explain themselves
- Force Stasis- Stops an enemy in their tracks
- Malacia- Causes dizziness and nausea in a foe. May even make them vomit.
- Moricho- Slows down all bodily functions- so it looks like your in a trance, or
even dead.
- Quey'tek- I can hide my Force sensitivity and my presence using the Force
- Shatterpoint- I can detect and manipulate "faults" in the Force

Fighting Style: I am proficient in all forms of lightsaber combat, being a Jedi Weapon Master. I often find myself in lightsaber duels however, and use Form II: Makashi more often than not.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Jake that is good could you please add more lines into description and personality please. Just try and describe everything.

Name: Darth Adistic (Real Name Raiken Starkill)

Lightsaber Colour: Black

Lightsaber Design: Raiken’s Lightsaber hilt is about a foot long and pretty slim for his fighting style. Half of his Lightsaber is coloured silver thanks to the reinforced metal he created it with. The other half if made of black gold that glints in the sun. The end that the blade comes out of is rounded into a diagonal point whilst the bottom end is has three points at. The ignition button is half black gold and half steel.

Character Description: Darth Adistic is about six foot tall in height, he is pretty slim with a decent amount of muscle that enables him to strike with power and also excel at most physical activities. His hair is an extremely dark brown and covers his eyes whilst only coming down to his lower neck. His eyes are pure black because of the extent to which he has immersed himself in the dark side. He wears a long black hooded cloak that he uses to hide himself from view underneath the cloak he wears white under tunic that has long sleeves. On top of that he wears a black vest like shirt on his bottom half he wears long black trousers that are kept up by a white sash. On his feet he wears white and black boots, the tops of which are hidden beneath his trousers. He has a few scars one on his cheek and four others on his back and torso.

Character Personality: Raiken is arrogant after all his victories and seeks to intimidate people with his powers and victories. He loves to fight and is always happy when fighting never showing mercy and empathy he doesn’t side with the Jedi and rather help exterminate them. Like all Sith he wants to seize power away from Palpatine that is why he was attacked by the Sith lord and his army. Surprisingly he is pretty sarcastic and approachable for a dark Jedi always appreciating a good joke. If you were to describe his personality in one word it would be Sadistic. He loves causing pain to his enemies and when he sees someone who he hates or even mildly dislikes it fills him with joy.

Character History: Raiken was first discovered by Master Kit Fitso on a trip to Coruscant where the young boy bumped into the Jedi Master who said he had potential, but he was five however and despite Fitso seating him before the council who declined his application as a Jedi this annoyed Raiken and he left telling the Council that they’d be sorry. He then departed Coruscant meeting up with the Dark Jedi. Ina Azulus who took Raiken in and began training him in the ways of the Sith.

He was nine when Order 66 happened and it was a time of celebration and anger for him as he had wanted to kill the members of the council. Six years later and Raiken was fifteen he and his master were recruited to fight in the battle of Naboo. During the battle Raiken fought and killed many Jedi. After the battle he was awarded the rank of Dark Jedi Knight by his master. Six years on again and he and his comrades were betrayed by Darth Sidious and quite a few died luckily he and many others managed to escape thanks to a last stand from his master who rewarded him with the Rank of Master and after that he became the leader of the Dark Jedi and sought out the Jedi.

Anything Else: No

Force Powers: Drain Life: Knight
Deadly Sight
Force Corrupt
Force Lightning
Force Choke
Force Crush
Force Destruction
Force Plague
Force Insanity
Force Scream
Force Rage
Quey'tek
Thought Bomb
Torture by Chagrin
Spear of Midnight Black

Fighting Style: Form V: Djem So. As a master he knows all forms of Lightsaber combat and is proficient in them all but he prefers using Djem So as the defensive and offensive styles of it favour his force abilities. Normally he will block once and then attack with quick strong blows that normally overwhelm his opponents.

Last edited:

Jake200493

Mysterious Master
I don't think so- one word. ENIGMATIC.

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
dangit. I wish we could have played as a clone trooper...

anywho, I'll reserve a sith knight.