• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Xman96

Fighting Leader
So I noticed that there wasn't a thread for this, so I thought I'd make one.

This is a thread to discuss the aforementioned game.

I, being a major Star Wars buff since I was two, am really looking forward to this. I loved KOTOR and think that this will be ten times better.

NimhShambler

Fighting Type Prof.
Ah. Another long time Star Wars buff. Loved KOTOR and KOTOR II, but I wish that he'd get his arse in gear and make KOTOR III. I want to know what happens with Revan and the Exile and everyone.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Ah. Another long time Star Wars buff. Loved KOTOR and KOTOR II, but I wish that he'd get his arse in gear and make KOTOR III. I want to know what happens with Revan and the Exile and everyone.

They say all of these questions will be answered in this game. Heck there's even a book titled "Revan" which is coming out in 2012 I believe. I really love MMOs so this game is definately for me.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
i love KOTOR with a burning passion, and this would probalby be just as great. I wish it was on xbox tho, cuz i dont wanna download crap xD

Xman96

Fighting Leader
With the new updates yesterday the game looks nearly finished! Can't wait to see what they unveil for e3! *Crosses fingers for release date*

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I'm only semi-excited for The Old Republic. I love KotOR and KotOR II, but I'm just not as into MMOs as I used to be. I really just don't have the time or the attention span for them anymore and I get bored after a while. I'm also worried that it'll go the way of Star Wars Galaxies and anyone who has had the misfortune of playing SWG knows how much it blows. My brother's a huge MMO fan, though, so I'm kind of hoping he'll get it just so I can try it out a bit and see if it's as good as all of the articles I've read on it say it will be.

snowagerattack

B-FC: 0561-7881-1612
i wasn't really a star wars buff until i saw episode 1 and played the awesome star wars: the force unleashed. i haven't played the force unleashed 2 yet, because my brother SOLD our x-box 360. BUT we are going to get the NEW Halo reach edition of the 360 so i'm going to buy the force unleashed 2 and other awesome games... and i can't wait. especially if i get to stay up all night and play them!