• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Xman96

Fighting Leader
So I noticed that there wasn't a thread for this, so I thought I'd make one.

This is a thread to discuss the aforementioned game.

I, being a major Star Wars buff since I was two, am really looking forward to this. I loved KOTOR and think that this will be ten times better.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Ah. Another long time Star Wars buff. Loved KOTOR and KOTOR II, but I wish that he'd get his arse in gear and make KOTOR III. I want to know what happens with Revan and the Exile and everyone.

They say all of these questions will be answered in this game. Heck there's even a book titled "Revan" which is coming out in 2012 I believe. I really love MMOs so this game is definately for me.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
i love KOTOR with a burning passion, and this would probalby be just as great. I wish it was on xbox tho, cuz i dont wanna download crap xD

Xman96

Fighting Leader
With the new updates yesterday the game looks nearly finished! Can't wait to see what they unveil for e3! *Crosses fingers for release date*

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I'm only semi-excited for The Old Republic. I love KotOR and KotOR II, but I'm just not as into MMOs as I used to be. I really just don't have the time or the attention span for them anymore and I get bored after a while. I'm also worried that it'll go the way of Star Wars Galaxies and anyone who has had the misfortune of playing SWG knows how much it blows. My brother's a huge MMO fan, though, so I'm kind of hoping he'll get it just so I can try it out a bit and see if it's as good as all of the articles I've read on it say it will be.

snowagerattack

B-FC: 0561-7881-1612
i wasn't really a star wars buff until i saw episode 1 and played the awesome star wars: the force unleashed. i haven't played the force unleashed 2 yet, because my brother SOLD our x-box 360. BUT we are going to get the NEW Halo reach edition of the 360 so i'm going to buy the force unleashed 2 and other awesome games... and i can't wait. especially if i get to stay up all night and play them!