• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*stardust's shop* Back for ver. 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armless_man

Pokemon Spriter
Could armless man make me a Pikachu/ Weavile fusion? Pikachu as a base. Thank you.

Here you go, hope you like it

pikavileau3.png

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
50mew mew:
http://i31.*******.com/2e2md0o.png http://i31.*******.com/inxqj6.png

Sunraichu: Hey how have you been?
http://i25.*******.com/2epkqvn.png

Armless man: Thanks for doing the fusion. Can you also get the Magmortar/ Garchomp fusion, if your not too busy.? Thank you very much.

Thanks for requesting everyone. Ratings are always appreciated.

Last edited:

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Wow, stardust! It's great, thank you! I have another forum where I put all these fusions and stuff, so this is going with them, and of course, I'll give you credit. Thanks again!

Sharingan

Im open for requestes

armless_man

Pokemon Spriter
I'm not sure I'm able to do that fusion because of their completely different body shapes and it wouldn't be very good if I tried

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Okay I'm back, and really sorry. I've been busy with things and I know you all probably have been too, so thats no excuse. Anyway I want to thank Armless man for covering for me.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Okay. The shop has been here a while. So I really hate to do this. I have been busy spriting for a Metalic Silver (A pokemon game in the works). I just recently joined the team. So I will have to close the shop. I had planned on doing this before I go back to school anyway, because I won't have time. Although there are plans for a new shop with Zameric, and me. I'm not sure if we will have time. We'll just have to see.

Anyway thanks for all the requests. It's been fun :(

*Now if a mod could please close the thread.*

deatho

Aww Darn Its Closed

arimor

Where it all began..
Armless Man: I want a Re-Type.

Pokemon:
Type:Thunder
Can u make a Yellow and Black Border 2 :D

arimor

Where it all began..
Dude how am i not in the waiting list ive bin waiting for 3 days o_O are u there ?

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Okay. The shop has been here a while. So I really hate to do this. I have been busy spriting for a Metalic Silver (A pokemon game in the works). I just recently joined the team. So I will have to close the shop. I had planned on doing this before I go back to school anyway, because I won't have time. Although there are plans for a new shop with Zameric, and me. I'm not sure if we will have time. We'll just have to see.

Anyway thanks for all the requests. It's been fun :(

I have quit my shop. I'm sorry. I barely have time to come on anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.