• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*stardust's shop* Back for ver. 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
can I work here? (right now, because of limited time I can only do siamese.) I'll send examples soon.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Sure kitty. Welcome back wow i'am getting all my old workers back.lol
Btw just pm me some examples when you can.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
forgot I worked here!! (I might be able to do zoos of legendaries.)

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I'll get started on making a new shop banner.. but it will be kinda crude... (I never figured out how the great banner makers did it.. fading pokemon and stuff.) I will also gladly do whatever I did in the past... (I can only really work in mornings or late evenings. school, mom on pc, the works.)

Here is banner: http://i3.*******.com/8527q12.jpg
(I'll pm the code to you)

Last edited:

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Ok thank you. Btw work when ever you can. We do requests for fun, it's not ment to be like work. Same goes for all my workers. If you ever have your hands full with other things it's fine.

CYPHER101

Hi I have a request for Kitty. I would like a siamese pikachu please. thanks cant wait to see it.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
just now saw it. I'm on it! But do you want faces or tails together?

CYPHER101

I want tails together sorry.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I got it!

http://i11.*******.com/87im6g5.jpg
87im6g5.jpg

Remove star and give credit!

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Ok I'll update the front page.

Pika angel you may work here.

*Btw if anyone else wants to work here to bad we have enough workers now sorry.*

Northern Lights Ok sure i'll post your examples and form.

Status
Not open for further replies.