• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*stardust's shop* Back for ver. 3.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
can i plz have a champion card Zameric?

can i have the same as gtabx3's like with all the same badges but with this tranier and these Pokemon?

Trainer: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Coronis/Pokemon/Sprites/Gold.png

Pokemon: Shiny Female Aipom, Ambipom, Torterra, Charizard, Squirtle, Chimchar.

Pokemon next to trainer: Raichu and Bulbasaur

Thanx in advance :)

Sure, I'll get to work on that.

Hey. =) i was just wondering if u forgot about my tcg sig. if you want i can try and find pics but my searches have been bad. =/

No,it's just that Light Venusaur & Kaim_Fubuyashi are very active workers.I don't even seen Kaim on AIM all that much anymore.So it you'd like to request your tcg sig at another shop you can,because I don't think it'll get done here.We very sorry for any inconvenience we caused you.

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I was wondering if i could get a tcg banner from Light Venusaur, but if she's too busy can Kaim_Fubuyashi do it?

pokemon: Infernape/Torterra/Milotic/Blissey/Spiritomb/Alakazam

sorry i couldn't find any pics... ='(
Here ya go Mew.A good friend of mine wanted to help out.Credit goes to IceDragon.

Untitled-4copy.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/customizer13/other/Untitled-4copy.png

storywrit3r

Coordinator <3
I would like a banner please...

Text: Anywhere in this banner; also please have it in a red/black font thats looks like its on fire.
Colors: Reds,blacks,oranges(colors that are firey-if you know what i mean)
I would like for Chimchar to be the only Pokemon in it. Have him kinda angry too please.

^^^^
That the only things i would want in the banner--nothing else please!!

~Thanx :]

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Just to warn you storywrit3r,we don't know when we might be able to get someone to get started on that.Most of our worker aren't able to be very active right now.Hopefully we can get someone on it very soon. :)

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
If any of my workers wanna still work here pm me to let me know, I need to know who is active. If you dont pm me within a several days you might be fired.

Taidude

Beginning Trainer
To Zameric

The forms just said for me to post the image right? Well all I want is a white begone nothing fancy, so if you could do that I would really appreciate it.

Also I know it's not a pokemon itself, but it's going to be used for something pokemon related if that counts for anything.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
What is the form for banners? I dont want to anything wrong.

Here you go

Code:
IceDragon Banner Form 

- Pics Or Renders - Need To Give Link
- Background - Need To Give Link
- Text/Color -
- Size/Split - ( If you want me to split the banner tell me )
- Border/Color -
- Gradiant Map - Pick 2 Colors ( It A Finishing Touch )

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
No,it's just that Light Venusaur & Kaim_Fubuyashi are very active workers.I don't even seen Kaim on AIM all that much anymore.So it you'd like to request your tcg sig at another shop you can,because I don't think it'll get done here.We very sorry for any inconvenience we caused you.

As Zam said I havent been on a while. Between mid terms other school **** and life in general I havent had much time to be on the computer at all, not to mention I have been sick lately >__<. Since some stuff is starting to lighten up I will hopefully be able to be more active. Again sorry about this.

~Kaim

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
As Zam said I havent been on a while. Between mid terms other school **** and life in general I havent had much time to be on the computer at all, not to mention I have been sick lately >__<. Since some stuff is starting to lighten up I will hopefully be able to be more active. Again sorry about this.

~Kaim

Good to hear ya might be getting on more. :D

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
- Pics Or Renders - http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8417/beedrilljs4.jpg, http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/antisepticbeauty/beedrill.jpg (just the closest Beedrill, please)
- Background- http://media.bigoo.ws/content/background/color_dark_blue/color_dark_blue_167.jpg (Or any dark blue background)
- Text/Color - Victory or Death/Red
- Size/Split - 350 X 120
- Border/Color - Yes/Gold
- Gradiant Map - Blue, gold, or red (I cant decide on which 2 colors would work best because I don't know what a gradiant map is)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.