• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stargazers.

rekreatur

Posting some graphics I've made, obvs. There's loads of anime stuff but there's some actual people here and there. If you wish to use any of them, ask for permission first since I made some of them for myself or my friends and I'm not going to allow anyone else to use them. also, most banners with text were requsts, so excuse the shitty writing in some of them.
yeah.

c+c is nice.

dragonsquee-glag011-1.png
viraru2.png
envy2.png
edneko.png
sabrina-1.png
wbc-mystery.png
sheenacopy-1.png
ronove2.png
vincent.png
vincent2.png
K2.png

mewtwo-1.png
pepsifreak.png
ThreeDaysGrace3DaysGrace2.png
luuukecopy.png
konataavicopy.png
envy.png
tear03hcopy-1.png
umineko-notext.png
akio3.png
pedovincent.png

[spoil]
banviral.png
derogoi.png
axel.png
soul_eater_w3_1600x1200.png
wbc-5thgen.png

nerium.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
wbc-sunny.png
endlesswitch.png
banner-viralcopy.png
glam-1.png
veigar.png
wbc-blackwhite-1.png

kamina20simon20tengen_toppa_gurren_.png
skyhigh-1.png
ladygagagagaga.png

medusa.png
metallica.png
princeofpurple.png

telephone.png
SATSUGAI.png
sabrina.png
liagf-1.png
34-vaporeon.png

aka.png
dragonspirit.png

pmdexploration.png
primal.png
preemptive.png

blazingmagma.png
[/spoil]

Wallpaper I
Wallpaper II
Wallpaper III
Wallpaper IV

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Why do u have to taunt me with 2 Envy avvie (& the banner when u get around to making one).....yes, as u can tell I'm also a FMA (normal, not Brotherhood) fan...
Anyways, these are way nice & cool looking (I wish that I could do something like this on Gimp).
I hope that you don't mind me adding you to MSN (unless I've done it already).
Also it's a nice change in contests if it's only NL & myself competing in them.

Loving the artwork ^^

With your most recent photo edit don't you think you've darkened it a bit too much in general? You havent gone nuts with shadow but I'd say just to ease it off a touch. I love the red effect you put in, that goes very well with the colours and you've done it very professionally. However i would say that you need another colour in there somewhere, perhaps change the sky a faded yellow? I think that would look really nice.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
You always manage to get the balance of colour and tone just right in your work, and you execute texture use very well now, in some of your earlier graphics you tended to place textures that might have distracted from the main foacl point.

Though I do find that sometimes you trade the detail of the image for the detail of the texture.