• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Start of a new chapter

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Hi guys , I recently joined today and look forward to meeting you all and making new friends , I'm getting a 3DS XL soon with Pokemon X hopefully tomorrow and hoping to add you all ^^

I played all titles of Pokemon including ranger and mystery dungeons
I have a ps3 ( pm me if interested)
Im a forum signature maker , I might open a shop soon but I won't have time since Ill be addicted to Pokemon X
My favourite Pokemon since it was known : Lucario

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcome to the forums!
I have played every generation of games(except GSC and XY)including Ranger and Mystery Dungeon.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Last edited:

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or just want a new friend, feel free to message me!

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
Thanks everyone ^^ I appreciate it and will ask questions if needed :)