• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Start The Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

Introduction
This is a new style i;m trying. It's Bulky Offense. Kind if like Hyper Offense but mire reliable and with choice users, also with bulky Pokemon.

Team building process

Honestly I just put these together at random and sent it to Gamefreak and it surprisingly had some synergy. But I will half *** this and try to fake a team building process.

386-s.png

Well, I guess Bulky Offense needs a Dual Screener just like HO does, so Deoxys-S was called forth.

386-s.png
248.png

I wanted some weather so Tyranitar was chosen as well

386-s.png
248.png
212.png

Scizor is added to help against the bug weakness that Tyranitar and Deoxys have (as you can see most of this comes from my HO team "Mob Action".)

386-s.png
248.png
212.png
640.png

Virizion has decent special bulk so it fits here.

386-s.png
248.png
212.png
640.png
184.png

Bluacu FTW. It resists stuff that needs resisted on this team.

386-s.png
248.png
212.png
640.png
184.png
149.png

Now this was stupid, putting Dragonite in here. It's ability is nullified when it gets hit by sand so I might need a replacement.

Team at a glance

386-s.png
248.png
212.png
640.png
184.png
149.png

The Team

386-s.png

Deoxys-S @ Light Clay
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

248.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit

212.png

Scizor (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bug Bite
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance

640.png

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

184.png

Azumarill (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spd
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

149.png

Dragonite (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Waterfall
- ExtremeSpeed

Played right, this team can win a lot of battles but since I am still learning Bulky Offense it doesn't have the greatest record.

Final Look
386-speed.png
248.png
212.png
184.png
149.png

NOTE

Ragnarok, BH, Game, Flora, whoever closes this i'll PM the discrriptions later. Too tired right now.

*zzzzzzz*

I might get infracted for this.

(chew)

Last edited:

Darquese

ummm tyranitar isn't weak to dark might want to change that.

Edit: oh yea you also need to add descriptions to your pokemon or it will get locked by a mod

Last edited:

pokemonjeff

interested trader
The biggest problem I see is the physical/special split. 4 physical sweeps, support, and one special sweep. Maybe switch dragonite for a special hydreigon? Still bulky, isn't **** on by sand stream, and can rock a special sweep

Gamefreak

Team isn't that bad, but you do not need dual screen leads for Bulky Offense or any team for that matter. Dual Screen leads are just perfect for frail set-up sweeper teams like Heavy Offense.

Bulky Offense prefers to have 6 pokemon which can hit things most of the time since it adds win conditions, and allows you to have more coverage on certain threats with the natural bulk. Bulky Offense can work with dual screens, but usually with a bulky screen setter to lay them more than once, and with 5 bulky sweepers.

Chople Tar is a little weak for abusing those aforementioned screens. It also lacks the coverage. Thunder Wave feels pretty lackluster on Deoxys S lead by the way, and moving Stealth Rock there or using an attack seems like a better idea.

I will add more later. It is really late right now, and I don't feel like talking anymore.

Locked for now, and no infraction neccessary at all. I wouldn't lock this, but rules are rules. When you get back, just send me the descriptions and I will re-open this as soon as I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.