• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Discussion & Thread

What is you favorite Sun & Moon starter?

• Rowlet

Votes: 467 43.2%
  • Litten

Votes: 343 31.8%
  • Popplio

Votes: 270 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Rowlet is my favorite so far. I reckon it's evolutions would look amazing. Perhaps it be able to learn Fly once it is big enough and has strong enough wings?
Given how most pre-evolved Flying-types go, it can probably learn Fly at its base form.

Rowlet

So those evos are looking more likely now

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Its now really likely that those concepts are real.
So i'm thinking of switching to team Litten from Team Rowlet.

I might go from Litten to Popplio in my Moon game now.
I'm hyped for a Grass/Flying final evo for Rowlet and not the Grass/Ground one.
I still dont know how that Ground typing is in that website.

Grey Wind

Ugh... I've always thought all three were incredibly ugly, I'm really disappointed that they're real. I kind of lean towards Litten's evo but I honestly don't like any of them. :/

Nuzlocker4Life

Welp, only one nuzlocke I'm gonna do now, so Pokemon Sun it is. I'll pick up all three starters (bank two of them away, then bring'em back in after the third reset), throw an Everstone on each of them and see if they can survive as unevolved starters. So, hooray for a new challenge to my nuzlocke.

Still though.

Might try to go for a female Rowlet and name it Hanji after the character from Attack on Titan. Archowl is really the only one I'm okay with, but the other two are unforgivable and disappointing. Friggin' knew they would do this; the first time I like all three starters, and all three final evolutions are unappealing.

Way to go, Gamefreak. Yet another ugly bipedal fully-evolved, bara-ugly fire starter, a ****ty seal for furfags to fap to, and Archowl is the next Greninja.
YOU'VE LEARNED NOTHING.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I wonder how Litten fans feel now, it could have been so much more lol.

Archer Rowlett is back boyz!

Where is your Water/Fighting Popplio now, heathens! :p

Seriously though, I've gave it thought, and I'm now Team Popplio. 'Entermaid' is just an amazing design, and the likely Water/Fairy typing just tops it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.