• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Discussion & Thread

What is you favorite Sun & Moon starter?

• Rowlet

Votes: 467 43.2%
  • Litten

Votes: 343 31.8%
  • Popplio

Votes: 270 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Blaziken technically doesn't. What they're referring to is the constantly visible flames like on Charizard's tail, Emboar's beard, and Infernape's 'hair'. The fire on Blaziken's arm isn't always visible.

However, Mega Blaziken does have fire on it that is constantly visible.

This is what the original post that started this conversation said:
What I find curious is how litten3 has no visible fire. All the starter finals do. Maybe ill is shoulders light up of the belt lights up similarly to how blaziken does it...

I was simply backing that fact up.

B. Thunder Tiger

Please re-read your first comment in response to mine. You did the same thing and I'm reciprocating.

Eh, come again? I wasn't patronizing you in a similar way like you did with me on page 194. Not at all. I was being pretty polite in my first reply to you, like I'm being now.

Also, while I appreciate the help from other users, I stated the point first and I'm going to defend it. Stating my opinion in the matter.

If you mean the point of explaining the context around Typhlosion's volcanic theme first, no, you did not. The only thing you said at the start of page 194, is that we already had a Volcano-themed starter in the form of Typhlosion without any context as to why it was a Volcano themed starter to begin with, and that Litten would have become the same thing if it ended up being a volcanic tiger, and I replied in honest without any mean feelings on the matter.

It was not until Erron Black came out and was the first to properly explain the context to me around why Typhlosion was volcano themed to begin with, that is in terms of moves, which after explaining, made sense to me.

Last edited:

Sakuraba

Eh, come again? I wasn't patronizing you in a similar way like you did with me on page 194. Not at all. I was being pretty polite in my first reply to you, like I'm being now.

If you mean the point of explaining the context around Typhlosion's volcanic theme first, no, you did not. The only thing you said at the start of page 194, is that we already had a Volcano-themed starter in the form of Typhlosion without any context as to why it was a Volcano themed starter to begin with, and that Litten would have become the same thing if it ended up being a volcanic tiger, and I replied in honest without any mean feelings on the matter.

It was not until Erron Black came out and was the first to properly explain the context to me around why Typhlosion was volcano themed to begin with, that is in terms of moves, which after explaining, made sense to me.

Look: I won't fight you over this here any longer. I could, but this is not the place for it. If you really want to keep going, PM me and I'll gladly take you on. But I won't pick the battle here. It's not the place nor the time.

Back to our regular schedule; I think Popplio could get a tier 3 bubble. (You know, Bubble - Bubblebeam - Bubblesomething). It would go along his motif of being a circus seal and using bubbles to go Yuya-Style on everyone.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Am I the only one who absolutely loves Litten's final evo?It might even be my favourite pokemon,especially if it's Fire/Dark as speculated.But,strangely enough,I wouldn't have a problem with it being Fire/Fighting.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Am I the only one who absolutely loves Litten's final evo?It might even be my favourite pokemon,especially if it's Fire/Dark as speculated.But,strangely enough,I wouldn't have a problem with it being Fire/Fighting.

Youre probably one of the only few, most completely hate it.

Sakuraba

I'm definitely happy to know more people welcome it. Though keep in mind it has a significant chance of being just a good fake.
Particularly, I want it to be fake. Simply because it comes with the "No Gyms" rumor and I find that idea completely stupid.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I'm definitely happy to know more people welcome it. Though keep in mind it has a significant chance of being just a good fake.
Particularly, I want it to be fake. Simply because it comes with the "No Gyms" rumor and I find that idea completely stupid.

I would be sort of disapointed if they end up being fake because the designs and concepts are soo good.But we'll see.

As for the "no gyms" thing...it kinda makes sense since there aren't really any buildings on the map that would qualify as gyms.It's strange...the Sun and Moon games seem to revamp the whole thing.So many things seem so fresh,more than any previous regions.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I think that these leaks are fake.
I hope that Rowlet's final evolution is fake because its good but as good as i expected.
I absolutely love Litten's fake final evolution leak and i don't mind getting another Fire/Fighting starter.
I don't like Popplio's final evolution is fake leak but it's not horrible.
But if these leaks are true i'm switching to team Litten from team Rowlet.

Crystal Power

I love this rumored final evo for Litten as well. I suppose you can't please people because Delphox was the complete opposite of this rumored Litten evo yet people still turned there nose high and complained.

I like this rumored Litten final evo because I adore the powerhouse and badass Pokemon designs. The two other rumor designs look good too, that I would even actually like them all on a team. Not to mention if these concepts are real, surely Ken Sugimori final design will really make them solid and bring them to life making them more great.

Salamandit

So much potential wasted with the evolution of Litten...

- Fire could mean an awesome non-humanoid chimera evolution, but no we got some wrestler tiger that looks like a cartoony thing from Winni the Pooh
- Finally a non humanoid fire-starter, well not at all, it again stands on its hind-legs
- It looks so ugly, while the other two (siren and robin hood) are really nice ideas, the fire starter got screwed badly.

I'm so happy I was going for ROwlet all along, it got the best final evolution by far, archers are awesome. I also gonna trade Poppolio siren, because I really love her

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
So much potential wasted with the evolution of Litten...

- Fire could mean an awesome non-humanoid chimera evolution, but no we got some wrestler tiger that looks like a cartoony thing from Winni the Pooh
- Finally a non humanoid fire-starter, well not at all, it again stands on its hind-legs
- It looks so ugly, while the other two (siren and robin hood) are really nice ideas, the fire starter got screwed badly.

I'm so happy I was going for ROwlet all along, it got the best final evolution by far, archers are awesome. I also gonna trade Poppolio siren, because I really love her

Those are not confirmed. And like most alleged leaks, probably fake.

Salamandit

I know, but somehow I feel they gonna turn out real. And this was about if they were real, which I kinda hope because I didn't want litten anyway, and the other two are so awesome.

Cutty

Forever now
I don't like Rowlet, but his leaked final evo looks okaish.
Popplio and Litten on the other hand are I dunno, I wouldn't call it edgy, lean to ugly.
If they're true I think I'm gonna go w/ Popplio and drop Litten.

GDK

The no gym rumor is another thing altogether.

AlchemistAzure

No...just no. Why do you think there was a meme going around during the pre-release of X&Y of Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar all looking at Fenikin saying "You better not be another Fire/Fighting."?

The majority of the Pokemon Community I think is tired of seeing a Fire/Fighting starter, since we had one for 3 Generations in a row. At this rate I think we'd prefer just about anything besides that particular type combination for Litten's secondary/final.

LockFelino

Sparkling Noodleboi

I actually quite like it, mainly because I get All Might vibes from My Hero Academia. I don't actually care about typings, at all. I can see why everyone's in a fit about, but I'm just apathetic like that.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
From those designs the only one I like is litten's. The other two are terrible, specially popplio's. That being said I don't see popplio getting a final evo that looks like that. I hope I'm right cause I really like these three starters.

Nuzlocker4Life

Someone on DA knows the artist behind the luchalitten, arrowl, and mermaid concept art. While he doesn't remember the exact original source, he says he does remember seeing it via Instagram and 4Chan. He won't reveal the artist identity, especially now with all the Pokefans discussing them, but he consistently claims that these are definitely fakemons in his comments to other people.

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Someone on DA knows the artist behind the luchalitten, arrowl, and mermaid concept art. While he doesn't remember the exact original source, he says he does remember seeing it via Instagram and 4Chan. He won't reveal the artist identity, especially now with all the Pokefans discussing them, but he consistently claims that these are definitely fakemons in his comments to other people.

That's not enough to prove anything.

Now if it was the actual artist, then fine. But someone who claims to know them, while hiding their identity means nothing.

Not saying they are real though, just that this doesn't prove them to be fake.

knightwolf09

So let me get this straight, your going to believe a guy who didn't do the artwork, but also happens to know the artist who for some reason is keeping his identity secret when the artist himself could just end this and prove it's fake? Not only that, he just happens to not remember the original source?

Status
Not open for further replies.