• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Discussion & Thread

What is you favorite Sun & Moon starter?

• Rowlet

Votes: 467 43.2%
  • Litten

Votes: 343 31.8%
  • Popplio

Votes: 270 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
as far as I know otters also rape creatures in the animal kingdom and no otter pokemon is based on that. This whole elephant seals fight in the wild is a little silly to go off of, I agree with Aromantic. If it was based on their fighting in the wild, then it would have been a physical fighter. It wouldn't be a special fighter because they don't blow bubbles at each other in nature, they use close combat, as someone specified, so they wouldn't half base it off of that, they'd most likely go all the way. The fact they're already leaning towards circus and entertaining goes to show they're not really going for the violent nature, but the entertaining aspect of the creature. I get why people want the water fighting type, but just because of the animal being violent when it comes to mating and territory and wanting to have sex, like A LOT of animals in the animal kingdom, this pokemon doesn't have anymore chances of being related to it's dark natures as much as any other pokemon based off of animals.

Beetles also fight in the wild and are pretty much a sport people actually bet money on, fighting type on them and fighting type moves on all Beetles up to now.

Saying a seal wich is a good example of a fighting animal won't represent that is like saying a a horse or deer won't use its hooves for self defense.

Pokemon has taking a lot of liberties before, Seals creating spheres out of an elongated nose such as that one of a hooded seal.

Aura sphere, focus blast, water pulse, hyper voice and other moves could be directly channeled through an appendage and still maintain the theme.

Look at Rhyperior, Blastoise, Clawitzer, Magmortar and Mega Heracross they have cannons implemented in their designs, a proboscis is pretty much installed on 4 seal species and they already have an odd nose and a sound move on popplio. Design, seeing him develop on that trait wouldn't break my suspension of disbelief at all. Heck Vikavolt has a railgun jaw.

Also the circus and fairy themes people are seeing are nothing but patterns people want to see and got horribly popular tank to poketubers augmenting them to a point people saw them as real. The clown theme can be seen a bit on popplio, but the collective wish of over frills aren't seen properly outside of some folks imaginarium.

Last edited:
We haven't seen any Fighting moves on Vikavolt though, so saying 'all beetle Pokémon have Fighting moves' isn't technically proven true yet. Also, I'm pretty sure that Escalvier and Karrablast only learn one or two Fighting Moves, like most Pokémon.

Also, we've already had seal and sea lion Pokémon, and none of them have reflected fighting, at least in their typing. The closest we got was Samurott as it's based off of a fighting technique, but even then, it's a hybrid and the theme was set from when it was an otter, and we know that the base forms are set first, so it isn't Fighting based due to being a sea lion.

Okay, Popplio can literally have a proboscis with any typing, so I don't see it why you're clumping it with your Fighting theories. Even if Popplio does turn out Fighting, it most likely won't be for the reasons you've put down.

Finally, people have posted their ideas for it being Fairy, and they make a hell lot of more sense then what you've been spouting over and over. Selkies, sirens, mermaids, whimsical fairies, etc.

And the clown, or at least performing theme, is so obvious it hurts. It poses like a performer, is said to use acrobatic prowess, and sea lions are regularly seen as a circus or performing animal.

.Aerodactyl.

I actually see fighting over fairy as a secondary typing on popplio personally. To me, Popplio is certainly whimsical in that he's an entertainer and the clown motif is obvious, but he's not fantastical which is what fairy would imply to me in order for it to become a mermaid/Selkie/etc. The only Pokémon I can think of thats based on a performer that becomes fairy is Mr. Mime, and he was retconned.

I feel like acrobatics and agility have more to do with the fighting type then the fairy. I also have an easier time seeing the clown/circus motif evolve into the acrobat/strong man/circus leader than I could see a clown becoming a Selkie or mermaid. I can't imagine a middle evolution that would translate from clown to mermaid and definitely not clown to Selkie.

Just my thoughts and perspective, I could be wrong but it's what makes sense to me!

I actually see fighting over fairy as a secondary typing on popplio personally. To me, Popplio is whimsical in that he's an entertainer and the clown motifnis obvious, but he's not fantastical which is what fairy would imply to me in order for it o become a mermaid/Selkie/etc. The only Pokémon I can think of hats based on a performer that becomes fairy is Mr. Mime, and he was retconned.

I feel like acrobatics and agility have more to do with the fighting type then the fairy. I also have an easier time seeing the clown/circus motif evolve into the acrobat/strong man/circus leader than I could see a clown becoming a Selkie or mermaid. I can't imagine a middle evolution that would translate from clown to mermaid and definitely not clown to Selkie.

Just my thoughts and perspective, I could be wrong but it's what makes sense to me!

I find it ironic that you say acrobatics and agility seem more like Fighting Type things, but the moves literally called those belon to types SE on Fighting. :p

Also, Mr. Mime being retconned or not doesn't really matter? It's still a performance based Fairy-Type, so if that's why it's a Fairy-Type, then that's why it's a Fairy-Type.

Finally, we know that Popplio will have at least something to do with sound due to learning Disarming Voice, so it could be possible that it goes from Performer -> Singer -> Fairy-Type Singer with selkie, mermaid and siren inspirations.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Also the circus and fairy themes people are seeing are nothing but patterns people want to see and got horribly popular tank to poketubers augmenting them to a point people saw them as real. The clown theme can be seen a bit on popplio, but the collective wish of over frills aren't seen properly outside of some folks imaginarium.
Only seen a bit? That's a giant understatement. His description says its frivolous/playful, it basically has a clown-like nose, and even dresses like a performing seal. He even poses like a performer.

Last edited:

MartiniTheDratini

I actually see fighting over fairy as a secondary typing on popplio personally. To me, Popplio is certainly whimsical in that he's an entertainer and the clown motif is obvious, but he's not fantastical which is what fairy would imply to me in order for it to become a mermaid/Selkie/etc. The only Pokémon I can think of thats based on a performer that becomes fairy is Mr. Mime, and he was retconned.

Fairies are also known for being whimsical or fun-loving creatures. So IF, Popplio does end up being a Water/Fairy type with a clown or entertainer-like theme, the Fairy secondary typing would make sense then. But still, nothing is set in stone, for all we know, Popplio could end up being Water/Psychic (that Typing would also make sense for the kind of stats Popplio seems to excel at, that being Def, Sp. Attack and Sp. Def). Again, I say IF, so please, no one get on my case for suggesting that Popplio might end up being part Fairy lol.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
We haven't seen any Fighting moves on Vikavolt though, so saying 'all beetle Pokémon have Fighting moves' isn't technically proven true yet. Also, I'm pretty sure that Escalvier and Karrablast only learn one or two Fighting Moves, like most Pokémon.

Also, we've already had seal and sea lion Pokémon, and none of them have reflected fighting, at least in their typing. The closest we got was Samurott as it's based off of a fighting technique, but even then, it's a hybrid and the theme was set from when it was an otter, and we know that the base forms are set first, so it isn't Fighting based due to being a sea lion.

Okay, Popplio can literally have a proboscis with any typing, so I don't see it why you're clumping it with your Fighting theories. Even if Popplio does turn out Fighting, it most likely won't be for the reasons you've put down.

Finally, people have posted their ideas for it being Fairy, and they make a hell lot of more sense then what you've been spouting over and over. Selkies, sirens, mermaids, whimsical fairies, etc.

And the clown, or at least performing theme, is so obvious it hurts. It poses like a performer, is said to use acrobatic prowess, and sea lions are regularly seen as a circus or performing animal.

Yes, vikavolt seems to be the exception to the long Line of beetles that learn fighting moves in favor of it becoming a gun, it could learn aura sphere with those jaws though.

However the clown theme is there, can't argue with it. It freaking calls for it with the horn structure and funny nose, however how on earth people jumped into fairy still beats me, that is a western wishlist. All fairies except Whimsicott(partially by myth but not augmented) had some creepy elements of folk tales.

Fairies aren't entertaining, fairies are creepy or downright monsters in mythology, this perception of them being cute and playful and not some kind of alien fauna started recently so an entertainer fairy is quite a big leap to anyone who has read myths of Japan or actual European fairy tales.

People have posted ideas of what they wanted, or what they saw a YouTuber digest to them, but barely made a realistic logical jump on their own.

The nose is a big focus of Popplio, the clown theme exist, and even if the freaking pokedex is filled with loads of crap like excavalier being fast, there is the focus of it being fast and acrobatic.

I recommend you to see videos of elephant seals brutalizing a shark, they speed up and ram into one to wound it, yes this funny fat thing that flops on land is actually a skilled swimmer.

Hooded seals and Leopard seals wich are among the biggest seals in the world can proppel themselves almost 2 meters into a cap of ice when they begin a land hunt not to mention they are able to navigate perfectly on ice mazes.

The perception of fat floppy seals not being burst chase predators or them being slow on land is pretty much wrong, they aren't as fast as the eared seals, aka the sea lions, but they are realistically fast and capable of acrobatic feats as spectacular as sea lions.

A special fighting type of average speed or a mixed wallbreaker with decent defenses isn't out of the question.

Also all seals and sea lions are loud, the only one that sings is the Leopard seal, the MALE Ones.

Hooded seals and Elephant seals are the loudest of all.

Last edited:
Yes, vikavolt seems to be the exception to the long Line of beetles that learn fighting moves in favor of it becoming a gun, it could learn aura sphere with those jaws though.

Karrablast only learns Counter, so by this logic Squirtle references turtle fighting.

Fairies aren't entertaining, fairies are creepy or downright monsters in mythology, this perception of them being cute and playful and not some kind of alien fauna started recently so an entertainer fairy is quite a big leap to anyone who has read myths of Japan or actual European fairy tales.

You do realise that most Fairy types are cute and playful, right? So we know Game Freak does follow that already to an extent, along with creepier fairies.

People have posted ideas of what they wanted, or what they saw a YouTuber digest to them, but barely made a realistic logical jump on their own.

You're doing that yourself? Your evidence so far is literally just 'seals fight lol', at least Fairy supporters put some thought into it.

The nose is a big focus of Popplio, the clown theme exist, and even if the freaking pokedex is filled with loads of crap like excavalier being fast, there is the focus of it being fast and acrobatic.

I recommend you to see videos of elephant seals brutalizing a shark, they speed up and ram into one to wound it, yes this funny fat thing that flops on land is actually a skilled swimmer.

Hooded seals and Leopard seals wich are among the biggest seals in the world can proppel themselves almost 2 meters into a cap of ice when they begin a land hunt not to mention they are able to navigate perfectly on ice mazes.

The perception of fat floppy seals not being burst chase predators or them being slow on land is pretty much wrong, they aren't as fast as the eared seals, aka the sea lions, but they are realistically fast and capable of acrobatic feats as spectacular as sea lions.

A special fighting type of average speed or a mixed wallbreaker with decent defenses isn't out of the question.

I honestly have no idea what's this has got to do with anything? There's tons of acrobatic and agile Pokémon that aren't Fighting-Types, and there's tons that are. It doesn't support your arguement, and doesn't go against it, it's literally just irrelevant seal trivia.

Also, we know that Popplio is the slowest of the starters (and Pikachu) and has a bad Attack stat. We've seen its stat spread suggests a specially bulky Pokémon, especially at a level where nature and IVs have very little differences. And starters stick to their base stats as they evolve.

all seals and sea lions are loud, the only one that sings is the Leopard seal, the MALE Ones.

Hooded seals and Elephant seals are the loudest of all.

I honestly couldn't care if only one seal sings TBH. This is a fictional series where rats can make thunderstorms. Sea Lion = Loud = Singing isn't that much of a stretch.

Also, I like how you ignore my point about Walrein and Dewgong lacking any violence, meaning that just because it's a seal(ion) it doesn't have to be Fighting-Type.

Last edited:

.Aerodactyl.

I find it ironic that you say acrobatics and agility seem more like Fighting Type things, but the moves literally called those belon to types SE on Fighting. :p

Also, Mr. Mime being retconned or not doesn't really matter? It's still a performance based Fairy-Type, so if that's why it's a Fairy-Type, then that's why it's a Fairy-Type.

Finally, we know that Popplio will have at least something to do with sound due to learning Disarming Voice, so it could be possible that it goes from Performer -> Singer -> Fairy-Type Singer with selkie, mermaid and siren inspirations.

My point with the reconning, is that it had no intention of being made a fairy...and when they were picking Pokémon to become fairy types I don't think I have enough perspective to comment on why they became fairy. So I don't think any one can say with confidence "Mr. Mime became a fairy because he's a mime". It's not a solid enough argument to me.

I also fail to see how two English names of moves (one of which is non damaging) has any bearing in his type whatsoever. Agility is not a condition exclusive to psychic, nor is acrobatics exclusive to flying. I'm not even sure their Japanese names would translate to the same meaning. But agile, athletic, disciplined and trained Mon,like a circus acrobat, are traits that can be attributed to the fighting type. It seen in medicham, meinfou, gallade, etc. I see it fitting the circus motif better than fairy.

It learns disarming voice, but that's a new move that has only been around for one generation. It's a sound based move in the same way that screech and growl are, and virtually every starter learns a variations of that. I don't think one fairy move = fairy typing.

It is totally possible it goes from circus clown, to performer, to mermaid. I just think it's WAY more likely to go from circus clown to other circus motif and build, instead of changing its entire basis. And I think the fighting type matches better and is more likely than fairy. I find, starters only build on motifs, not change them. The ninja motif was built, the samurai motif was built, the emperor motif was built.... It's never really gone from say pirate to can-can dancer. As much as I'd love a Selkie, I don't see it happening at all.

I'm not saying it WILL be fighting type, only that it seems more likely to me than fairy. I AM saying that it don't see it becoming a mermaid or Selkie regardless of the second type. But, I could be totally wrong, and I don't think it's wrong for people to have that opinion :) I'm just sharing mine. If it does end up becoming a Selkie or mermaid and/or fairy type, Its something I'll only be able to see in hindsight, and I will graciously admit I was wrong.

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
The closest we got was Samurott as it's based off of a fighting technique, but even then, it's a hybrid and the theme was set from when it was an otter, and we know that the base forms are set first, so it isn't Fighting based due to being a sea lion.

Samurott should have been part fighting though. :/

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
In the end I'm sure we'll all be happy as long as it doesn't stay water :D
jk I'll be happy either way.

But now Water/Fighting and Water/Fairy are out two most wanted and most speculated for typings.

If it ends up being water/fighting, can anyone offer what good hidden abilities it would have?

If it ends up water/fairy, I already said either swift swim, serene grace, or magic bounce.

any other ideas?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

But now Water/Fighting and Water/Fairy are out two most wanted and most speculated for typings.

If it ends up being water/fighting, can anyone offer what good hidden abilities it would have?

If it ends up water/fairy, I already said either swift swim, serene grace, or magic bounce.

any other ideas?

Mega launcher,adaptability, thick fat, limber, Swift swim, overcoat or a new ability that boost sound moves or sphere moves.

MartiniTheDratini

Yeah, he really should have been. He also should have remained an otter (why the jump from an otter to a sea lion? For what purpose? Otters can be violent too :p). Or at the very least, stood on two legs. You have a Pokemon based on a freaking dual-wielding samurai, and you put it on all fours!? What the heck Game Freak? I guess they just REALLY wanted that THIRD, CONSECUTIVE Fire/Fighting type in there... sigh. Yes, I am a little bitter that we ended up with our third Fire/Fighting type in a row, when Samurott could have easily been part Fighting instead lol.

MartiniTheDratini

any other ideas?

Not sure about abilities (not off the top of my head anyway), but if Popplio ends up being Water/Fighting, then Game Freak please, please, please come up with a lot of new Special Fighting type attacks, so that Popplio's only good Fighting type option isn't just Aura Sphere. Because, right now, Aura Sphere really is the only good one, imo.

Other than Aura Sphere, we currently have Vacuum Wave, which is just the Fighting version of Quick Attack; Final Gambit, which requires you to kill yourself, no thank you; Focus Blast, which, while powerful, is horribly inaccurate and only has 5 PP, so again, no thank you; and Secret Sword, which is a Keldeo exclusive. So yeah... more Special Fighting type attacks Game Freak... please.

EDIT: As far as Hidden Abilities go, I really don't know what kind would really fit a Water/Fighting type Popplio (The Water/Fairy Abilities you mentioned would fit fine, I guess). I mean, if I really looked through a list of Abilities, I could no doubt pick out a few, however, I think it's just as likely that the Starters will have all new Hidden Abilities, since we've seen a whole lot of new Abilities so far this Gen.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Not sure about abilities (not off the top of my head anyway), but if Popplio ends up being Water/Fighting, then Game Freak please, please, please come up with a lot of new Special Fighting type attacks, so that Popplio's only good Fighting type option isn't just Aura Sphere. Because, right now, Aura Sphere really is the only good one, imo.

Other than Aura Sphere, we currently have Vacuum Wave, which is just the Fighting version of Quick Attack; Final Gambit, which requires you to kill yourself, no thank you; Focus Blast, which, while powerful, is horribly inaccurate and only has 5 PP, so again, no thank you; and Secret Sword, which is a Keldeo exclusive. So yeah... more Special Fighting type attacks Game Freak... please.

when you actually list the special fighting moves, it's sort of sad how little there are.
SO if poplio ends up water/fighting, while special based, hopefully he has mega launcher to power up that aura sphere... or else it'll be relying on new special fighting moves altogether for his stab fighting if aura sphere is unwanted on the set.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

EDIT: As far as Hidden Abilities go, I really don't know what kind would really fit a Water/Fighting type Popplio (The Water/Fairy Abilities you mentioned would fit fine, I guess). I mean, if I really looked through a list of Abilities, I could no doubt pick out a few, however, I think it's just as likely that the Starters will have all new Hidden Abilities, since we've seen a whole lot of new Abilities so far this Gen.

We just realistically need a base 60-70 move for special fighting types like power gem...but with actual decent distribution.

Some types start at base 40, others like rock start at base 50 on the early moves such as rock throw.

Analyzing this a psybeam, giga drain or power gem proxy fits the quota of high PP mid stage usable move.

My point with the reconning, is that it had no intention of being made a fairy...and when they were picking Pokémon to become fairy types I don't think I have enough perspective to comment on why they became fairy. So I don't think any one can say with confidence "Mr. Mime became a fairy because he's a mime". It's not a solid enough argument to me.

Hence why I used an if, you know, the word uses to indicate a possible scenario? All I'm saying is that it not originally being a fairy doesn't effect what the reason is, because if fairy was introduced in Gen 1 and we still had all the same Pokémon, it probably would've got it there too.

I also fail to see how two English names of moves (one of which is non damaging) has any bearing in his type whatsoever. Agility is not a condition exclusive to psychic, nor is acrobatics exclusive to flying. I'm not even sure their Japanese names would translate to the same meaning.

If the ':p' wasn't enough to tip you off I wasn't being entirely serious there, then I'll tell you now that it was just a stray observation. It had nothing to do with evidence for or against anything, and I'm honestly surprised you didn't pick that up.

But agile, athletic, disciplined and trained Mon,like a circus acrobat, are traits that can be attributed to the fighting type. It seen in medicham, meinfou, gallade, etc. I see it fitting the circus motif better than fairy.

I'd argue that agile is nothing to do with Fighting and is more of a general Pokémon thing. Also, circuses are often portrayed as fun and free, which Fighting Types really aren't seeing as they're based off of athletic, disciplined, trained... Fighters. An acrobat isn't a fighter, so I don't see how that even remotely hints at Fighting. The move about it is Flying-Type, and is distributed to tons of Pokémon, so it's obviously not a Fighting thing.

It learns disarming voice, but that's a new move that has only been around for one generation. It's a sound based move in the same way that screech and growl are, and virtually every starter learns a variations of that. I don't think one fairy move = fairy typing.

I only mentioned Disarming Voice in relation to Fairy in explaining that a sound theme could go to siren, which would explain a Fairy Popplio naturally transitioning from its base form. But screw it, blatantly ignore that and assume I was meaning Fairy Move = Fairy directly.

Also, Growl and Screech are status moves, and Growl is distributed to starters as a stat-lowering tool, with little regard for a later theme besides 'can this animal growl?' whereas Disarming Voice is given to Popplio directly indicating a sound theme to a degree, similar to Chespin's Rollout and Froakie's Lick, which reflect themes of them (hedgehog and frog, as well as Greninja's huge tongue scarf). However, we can tell this isn't just a set seal thing because no previous seal Pokémon got a damaging sound move via level-up, so it must be a personal reflection of Popplio.

It is totally possible it goes from circus clown, to performer, to mermaid. I just think it's WAY more likely to go from circus clown to other circus motif and build, instead of changing its entire basis.

It's not neccesarily confirmed a circus clown though? It could just be a general performer seeing as the only clown feature, really, is its nose, where as it has acrobatic skills like an acrobat, and is possibly building up a vocal theme, which could refer to a mermaid.

And I think the fighting type matches better and is more likely than fairy. I find, starters only build on motifs, not change them. The ninja motif was built, the samurai motif was built, the emperor motif was built.... It's never really gone from say pirate to can-can dancer. As much as I'd love a Selkie, I don't see it happening at all.

I literally explained in my post that it could be 'Performer' -> 'Performer' -> 'Performer' and then use the vocal theme to take inspiration from things such as sirens (voice) and selkies (humanoid movements), similar to how Samurott just suddenly got Sea Lion inspiration and Chesnaught got glyptodont(?)/ursidae/something that isn't a hedgehog inspiration, but actually relevant to the theme.

Preach

Last edited:

.Aerodactyl.

Wow, I think you interpreted this as an attack... Really it's just my perspective. I totally think it's fine that others see it as more likely to be fairy. Really! By no means do you have to be convinced of my logic! My opinion is subjective! If I came across as harsh, I apologize, and if I misinterpreted some of your points, I also apologize.

Agility is definitely a general Pokémon thing, or rather, a thing about fighting in general, but I think it also pairs well with the fighting type and is seen in a lot of fighting types. You also have agility associated with a lot of flying types, but not, say, bugs. In my head, there really isn't a big stretch between a trained athletic disciplined fighter and an acrobat- especially if the circus theme grows into the strong man motif. I see acrobatics as complimentary and essential to many fighting styles like martial arts.

I really, really, really think it is strongly based on a clown. Not even saying it will stay a clown per say, but I think it will keep a circus motif. It has the big red nose, the frilled clown collar, it's snout is reminiscent of a clown hat and even the animal basis- seal- has strong circus performance associations in the exact way popplio is being presented. He's a performer, definitely, but I think he's a specifically a clown.

I know you said performer to performer, but that's too broad of a classification system in my eyes, and not typical of starter designs. In my opinion, they are more specific. Greninja started a ninja and stayed a ninja...he didn't start as a samurai, change to an assassin and then go ninja because they are all "rogues" or "fighters". Animals bases are often mixed, so I'm not arguing against it taking on another animals traits like Chespin does. I'm talking strictly design inspiration.

I also don't think that sirens, in most folk lore, are seen as "entertainers" and "performers", more so that they are seen as dangerous and predators that use their voice as a lure. They are captivating, but not for the purposes of our entertainment, not because they are fun and silly, and not because they want to perform. It's because they want to drown others. And I just don't think that fits Popplio as he's been shown.

But, I could be TOTALLY wrong,and if I am, I will be the first to admit it and voice my surprise. And again, I'm not trying to argue that fighting IS gonna happen or IS most likely, I just think this the most likely of the two. There is certainly room and reason for speculation on both sides :) I'm not even saying it can't become fairy...which I can see why that would be confusing when I say disarming voice =/= fairy. I just think it LESS likely than fighting specifically. I certainly think between ice and fairy that fairy is more likely, for example. I also think a Selkie inspiration, regardless of typing, highly unlikely as well as a mermaid inspiration (but I do LOVE mermaids and have wanted a mermaid Pokémon).

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
On the matter of mermaids and mermaid dogs, if we could get a flying ghost Pokémon that lure boats to their demise I would be so freaking happy, Well that would be a siren, but you get the point.

But the song element would be respected.

Sirens are the ones that sing, nor mermaids.

Last edited:

.Aerodactyl.

On the matter of mermaids and mermaid dogs, if we could get a flying ghost Pokémon that lure boats to their demise I would be so freaking happy, Well that would be a siren, but you get the point.

But the song element would be respected.

Sirens are the ones that sing, nor mermaids.

Forgive me. I thought mermaids and sirens are the same things, so I use them inter changeably.

In any case, I guess what I meant when I said "mermaid" was more akin to the "siren"

Status
Not open for further replies.