• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter, guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
;001;;004;;007;
;152;;155;;158;
;252;;255;;258;
;387;;390;;393;

all you guys know the starters are in fire type water type and grass type. What type you choose..?

Fire for me! ;255;

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
of course I choose fire, but I must say.....the anime really made Torchic look like a weak pokemon other then that all the fire starters rock......but I started to like the water type too to be honest..... they are getting pretty good

striker

I AM THAT IS
I never just pick one type, thats foolish. Ive always alternated:

Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Turtwig

[Name] the [Occupation]

Pokemans Trainer
I have done all three types
Ruby:Treecko
Emerald:Mudkip
Fire Red:Squirtle
Leaf Green:Charmander
Pearl:piplup
Platinum:Chimchar

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I've used fire in ruby, I've used fire in leaf green, I've fire in diamond and I'm going use fire in HG/SS

ZFXZFX

In order of what I like best.

Kanto: Charmander,Bulbasaur,Squirtle
Johto: Totodile,Cyndaquil,Chikorita
Hoenn: Treecko,Torchic,Mudkip
Sinnoh: Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup

Fire because they have all made the top 2 followed by Grass then water.

Status
Not open for further replies.